What would Liberals eat?

We even had to put what we did not finish into the fridge and it was the first thing you got to eat the next day...

For breakfast!

Yes, but I got back at them by throwing up on the dinner table...

We always got up in the middle of the night and fed it to the dog.

I wasn't allowed to have pets....

You were the pet! ;)

I'm a twin and we have different tastes. I would take his least favorite and he would take mine. Mom actually knew, we found out, but pretended not to. She thought it was sweet when one of us liked everything but still traded to spare the other the horrors of brussel sprouts or such.

My kids go to school with bologna sammiches on white bread, chips, pudding, and an apple.

Every day.

Occasionally I send yogurt, or pb&j.
then you're not too sharp in terms of nutrition, if that's the goal with those meals.

Change the white bread to whole grain and she would be doing well.

Protein, carb, dairy, fruit.

What exactly is wrong with it?

and even at that, I don't think two slices of white bread about 260 times a year is going to harm anyone given an otherwise sensible diet

Think again. I dropped 40 pounds, literally, by doing nothing more than cutting out bread. Nothing more.

Sir, if you had 40 lbs to lose you were not eating an otherwise sensible diet, or exercising.

I'm 43 years old and exercise VIGOROUSLY every day and eat what the hell ever I want in moderation. I eat bread EVERY day. I weight 10 lbs more today than I did when I graduated from boot camp in 1988.

No I sure wasn't. I was eating white bread. Which goes directly to your point -- one variable, removed, took with it 40 pounds. One.

As far as the rest of my diet it was and still is healthier than most, for example I haven't eaten beef or pork sinee the '70s. That didn't change; the bread was the culprit.
im a Carnivore....couldnt go without Meat....but i dont eat it everyday....lots of Bean dishes....

Beans and a complex carb = complete protein.
My family has raised up generations with beans as a staple.

Agreed. I make my Mexican chili (with ground turkey) and lots of seasoning -- almost entirely protein. I can pig out as much as I like and still end up losing weight.
just make sure you keep the windows open.....for everybody elses sake.....:eusa_angel:

We even had to put what we did not finish into the fridge and it was the first thing you got to eat the next day...

For breakfast!

that's downright cruel.

we had lots of pets. and my kids have cats,dogs, horses, cows, ducks, guineas, geese, rabbits, hell you name it lol

For breakfast!

You were the pet! ;)

It was more liken to a whipping post arraignment...

I'm a twin and we have different tastes. I would take his least favorite and he would take mine. Mom actually knew, we found out, but pretended not to. She thought it was sweet when one of us liked everything but still traded to spare the other the horrors of brussel sprouts or such.

Dear diary................

For breakfast!

You were the pet! ;)

It was more liken to a whipping post arraignment...

Fine....you still need to be fed

He likes Paste.

Hey I loved Elmer's paste as a kid...nice minty flavor.
For a meal???
No.

I've never tried eating paste...not inclined to take it up.

;)

You all filled up on paint chips eh?

Care to admit you were wrong about cheesy sauces?

What on earth are you babbling about?

Don't you have some flies in need of dewinging to keep you occupied?

He likes Paste.

For a meal???
No.

;)

oh you already forgot that you claimed cheesy sauced weren't allowed and then were shown that they are?

He likes Paste.

For a meal???
No.

;)

oh you already forgot that you claimed cheesy sauced weren't allowed and then were shown that they are?

You pathetic moron - I said that the calorie, fat, and salt restrictions meant that such menu items not likely to be part of a school menu. The portions would have to be miniscule, and would be rather unappetizing.

One cup of fettucini alfredo has over 400 calories - that's not much of a portion to a high schooler. With an 850 calorie limitation, kids who are active aren't getting enough fuel. I'm pretty sure that you've never encountered that issue - so your lack of empathy is understandable.

If a liberal eats it's because a child in India is starving to death.

Hey, that's what libbies try to tell others - they just don't believe it applies to them.

I think if you revisit that, you will find it was progressive bureaucrats who first had the brilliant idea to count ketchup as a veggie. As a way to accommodate their own ridiculous guidelines, without actually spending more money on food (but paying more people to dictate stupid guidelines)...

Which is So Wrong.

Tomatoes are fruit, ergo, ketchup should go counted as a fruit.

Tomatoes are a fruit, but that doesn't make a hyperprocessed sugared-up disgusting red goo another fruit. Only Nature can make a fruit.

Is it really necessary to explain sarcasm to you, hun?

I got that part babe. Just didn't want to pass up a chance to diss an absurd alimentary contrivance.
If a liberal eats it's because a child in India is starving to death.

Hey, that's what libbies try to tell others - they just don't believe it applies to them.

That's impossible. Everybody in India was killed personally by Rachel Carson.
Just ask Pothead. He knows.

Forum List

Back