What would Liberals eat?

What year is that menu from? I did a search and came across this: 2012, there's no non-processed meat that has to be prepared on THIS menu:

SNP Resources - Healthier Kansas Menus - Lunch New Grain Criteria
The kitchens are hampered by the federal regulations they must labor under.

They most certainly are not you brain dead fool. Read the recipes I posted, THAT SCHOOLS ARE USING.

That's funny because it looks absolutely nothing like the 2012 version of meals being provided.

Schools don't cook meat in their cafeterias any more. That's an old menu. Which rather proves our point. Progressive douches screwed American kids out of decent food, under the premise of increasing the quality of their food.

proving you didn't even READ the link

ON the VERY first fucking page.

Updated, April 2014

Those recipes apply SPECIFICALLY to the new standards LOL

Well I don't know how Kansas rates. School cafeterias in Oregon aren't allowed to handle raw meat.

Most likely, it's a more conservative state, so the rules are not as stringent (and stupid).

I suspect that SF's recipes include more calories, salt and fat than allowed by the Michelle O menu foisted upon The Small Folk.

You can guess, I guess.

It would carry more weight if you could find some facts.

Frankly, reading the menu, it sounds healthier than that to me.

What are you talking about? Of course cheesy pastas are allowed. There is NOTHING in the standards which prohibit a school from serving cheesy pastas

The total calorie, fat, and salt restrictions makes cheesy pastas very difficult to include, unless the portions are miniscule.

Look at the menus yourself. They contain numerous cheesy pastas, which are not allowed in the Michelle O program.

Another Fail

School Cafeteria Mac and Cheese Recipe from CDKitchen.com

404 calories, 24 grams fat, 31 grams carbohydrates, 17 grams protein per serving.
You're making inaccuracy a habit.

:clap:

Bravo.

Super zapped salisbury steak is a lot less likely to make you sick than wet raw carrots, bananas and oranges handled by about 1000 people, many of them undocumented....

:lmao:

"Documenting" includes fumigation! Who knew.

I suspect that SF's recipes include more calories, salt and fat than allowed by the Michelle O menu foisted upon The Small Folk.

You can guess, I guess.

The total calorie, fat, and salt restrictions makes cheesy pastas very difficult to include, unless the portions are miniscule.

What are you talking about? Of course cheesy pastas are allowed. There is NOTHING in the standards which prohibit a school from serving cheesy pastas

Look at the menus yourself. They contain numerous cheesy pastas, which are not allowed in the Michelle O program.

Also, take a look at the guidelines here:

http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/SP45-2013a.pdf

And then consider the 2 ounces of meat sandwiches and high school boys with football practice...

cheesy sauces are allowed. PERIOD

Oh , and you fool the 2 oz of meat is the daily MINIMUM the school must provide .

Read page 13 of your own link

My God that is funny

You clearly lack decent reading comprehension and Math Skillz. Considering the calorie restrictions in the program, it's impossible to design an appetizing menu for active teenagers.

But I'm sure your slothful pillowlike offspring are quite satisfied.

Once again, you are stupid.

The kids get MORE calories through the day then they used to. Just not all at one meal.

Oh and nice attempt to deflect from the fact that you didn't realize that the 2 oz was the MINIMUM LOL hahahahaha

You can guess, I guess.

Another Fail

School Cafeteria Mac and Cheese Recipe from CDKitchen.com

404 calories, 24 grams fat, 31 grams carbohydrates, 17 grams protein per serving.
You're making inaccuracy a habit.

:clap:

Bravo.

I would applaud AND thank you if I could

You can guess, I guess.

And then consider the 2 ounces of meat sandwiches and high school boys with football practice...

Oh , and you fool the 2 oz of meat is the daily MINIMUM the school must provide .

My God that is funny

You clearly lack decent reading comprehension and Math Skillz. Considering the calorie restrictions in the program, it's impossible to design an appetizing menu for active teenagers.

The kids get MORE calories through the day then they used to. Just not all at one meal.

Oh and nice attempt to deflect from the fact that you didn't realize that the 2 oz was the MINIMUM LOL hahahahaha

Those recommendations are to comply with the calorie restrictions. Must suck to be such a math illiterate moron.

You can guess, I guess.

My God that is funny

Those recommendations are to comply with the calorie restrictions. Must suck to be such a math illiterate moron.

Um , they are not recommendations, they are minimums

And anyone who has put out the gems you have in this thread should tread lightly when insulting the intelligence of others ma'am.

You can guess, I guess.

My God that is funny

Um , they are not recommendations, they are minimums

And anyone who has put out the gems you have in this thread should tread lightly when insulting the intelligence of others ma'am.

Your monicker is an insult to bears everywhere.

You also display an extreme degree of ignorance regarding federal standards. Minimums in practice become maximums as government contractors take advantage of the corporate welfare.

If the Federal government didn't provide them 24/7/365 minute by minute instructions, what would Liberals eat? House plants? Dirt? Paint chips? paper clips? I mean are they really that helpless that they need Michelle Obama to tell them EVERYTHING?

"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program. They restrict snack foods sold at schools to those with at least 50 percent whole grain, with low sugar, fat and sodium content. Each snack must also come in under 200 calories, according to the news site.

That means a lot of popular snacks are now off the table, including donuts, brownies, potato chips, full flavor pop, candy bars, and most other foods teenagers prefer. Even salt shakers and packets are now illegal."

School employee on snack rules 8216 You cannot buy a Tic Tac in a Nebraska school I checked 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.
amazes me that anybody has a problem with public schools feeding kids healthier foods. But there it is.
I amazes me that libs continue to miss the point,.
We dont need Washington bureaurcrats telling us what to eat. We just dont. Making some snacks illegal is simply more nanny state nonsense.

This from the folks who wanted to pass off ketchup as a vegetable?

I think if you revisit that, you will find it was progressive bureaucrats who first had the brilliant idea to count ketchup as a veggie. As a way to accommodate their own ridiculous guidelines, without actually spending more money on food (but paying more people to dictate stupid guidelines)...

I think if you revisit that, you will find it was progressive bureaucrats who first had the brilliant idea to count ketchup as a veggie. As a way to accommodate their own ridiculous guidelines, without actually spending more money on food (but paying more people to dictate stupid guidelines)...

Which is So Wrong.

Tomatoes are fruit, ergo, ketchup should go counted as a fruit.

Funny how the hypocrites on the left want to dictate the food our kids eat and at the same time authorize pot heads to be able to sell marijuana to them.
were has anyone on the left said lets sell pot to grade schoolers?...

Minimums in practice become maximums as government contractors take advantage of the corporate welfare.

What ? This doesn't even make sense

Nor is applicable to this situation unless you are now suggesting that public school cafeterias are government contractors

It's not at all surprising that you do not comprehend.

They're feeding the so-called *hungry* kids fewer calories, and charging the American tax payer a LOT more for the privilege of having the gov't starve their kids.

The kids aren't hungry due to fewer calories. Every article I've read, the kids are hungry because they're tossing out the food.

In that case, the kids are starving themselves.

As I was told when I was a kid a refused to eat,,You'll get nothing else, eat it or go hungry

Frankly, we are training our kids to prefer crap food. We weren't allowed to be picky when we were growing up. Now, we are spoiled and spoil our kids. Only in America will poor, starving kids turn their noses up at food routinely ... and half the parents will demand we cater to their little darlings' personal preferences.

They're feeding the so-called *hungry* kids fewer calories, and charging the American tax payer a LOT more for the privilege of having the gov't starve their kids.

The kids aren't hungry due to fewer calories. Every article I've read, the kids are hungry because they're tossing out the food.

In that case, the kids are starving themselves.

As I was told when I was a kid a refused to eat,,You'll get nothing else, eat it or go hungry

Frankly, we are training our kids to prefer crap food. We weren't allowed to be picky when we were growing up. Now, we are spoiled and spoil our kids. Only in America will poor, starving kids turn their noses up at food routinely ... and half the parents will demand we cater to their little darlings' personal preferences.

My kids have a little more input to dinner menu planning then I had growing up, but the rules are largely the same. You eat what I cook or you go to bed hungry.

None of my kids has ever went to bed hungry.

Forum List

Back