What Would We Do Without ‘Studies’?

It’s always all right to tell the collective to fuck off...

From the war on meat gestapo:

Cooking a roast dinner produces levels of dangerous airborne particles comparable to those found in the world’s most polluted cities, a study has found.

Roasting a turkey lifted the concentration of smog-like particulate pollution in a home well beyond levels recorded on streets in inner London or Beijing, the most comprehensive study so far of cooking emissions found.

With turkey dinners cooked on gas stoves, levels of PM2.5 particles, which can travel deep into the lungs, climbed above 200 micrograms per cubic metre.

Cooking a roast is as polluting as inner city traffic

Exactly. Every Thanksgiving with a turkey in the oven all I can think about is air pollution worse than Beijing and throw open all the windows trying to get rid of that smell.
what would be if if every ignored studies? As ignorant as you.

We just ignore fake studies...you know...like Global Warming...OOPS!!! Climate Change....my bad.

Cooking a roast dinner produces levels of dangerous airborne particles comparable to those found in the world’s most polluted cities, a study has found.

Roasting a turkey lifted the concentration of smog-like particulate pollution in a home well beyond levels recorded on streets in inner London or Beijing, the most comprehensive study so far of cooking emissions found.

With turkey dinners cooked on gas stoves, levels of PM2.5 particles, which can travel deep into the lungs, climbed above 200 micrograms per cubic metre.

Exactly. Every Thanksgiving with a turkey in the oven all I can think about is air pollution worse than Beijing and throw open all the windows trying to get rid of that smell.

We just ignore fake studies...you know...like Global Warming...OOPS!!! Climate Change....my bad.
So you hate science.

So you hate science.

So you hate science.

Climate Change and ‘science’ are mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back