What would white people do, without minorities to blame for their issues?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Lets see, so far, every time Trump fucks up, its the black guys fault, Obama. Any time a white man finds himself slipping in the ranks of superiority, its because of illegals and blacks. Any time a white woman runs out of black men to stalk, its because of black women. When Wall Street crooks almost crashed the market, its because poor minorities were given home ownership, even the meth addicts are blaming minorities....we get all the good stuff!! I mean the list is endless.....one has to wonder, what the hell and who the hell would you whinny little bitches blame for all you woes in life, if illegals and minorities would disapear? Can't say you'd find a mirror can just say; dogs and cats and rats and bunnies, look out!!

Lets see, so far, every time Trump fucks up, its the black guys fault, Obama. Any time a white man finds himself slipping in the ranks of superiority, its because of illegals and blacks. Any time a white woman runs out of black men to stalk, its because of black women. When Wall Street crooks almost crashed the market, its because poor minorities were given home ownership, even the meth addicts are blaming minorities....we get all the good stuff!! I mean the list is endless.....one has to wonder, what the hell and who the hell would you whinny little bitches blame for all you woes in life, if illegals and minorities would disapear? Can't say you'd find a mirror can just say; dogs and cats and rats and bunnies, look out!!

• Banned

upload_2017-5-1_20-45-59.jpeg

I will make an equally tasteless but far more grounded in fact proposal
Let's sterilize all black females between 17-27 for ten years and then sit back and observe crime and government dependency statistics for the two decades that follow.
Having children does not solve your issues. Then, when you have them and find out you are still as fuc$ed up as ever the man hits the road and the woman treats the kids badly and then repeat cycle at the next fertilization opportunity
This type of frank discussion is reality and will be and for last 10 years would surely be decried as racism which is merely an attempt to deflect responsibility and reality

Last edited:
Without minorities, white people would have no issues to blame on anyone.

The answers to that question are obvious:
  • blame one another just as people -- black, white or otherwise -- in vastly more socially homogeneous democracies do.
  • find a different scapegoat that happens not to be white
It's worth noting that those two options are not mutually exclusive. Both can be done concurrently.

What's far less likely to happen is that people "get over" assigning blame and instead focus on defining and implementing win-win solutions, regardless of the race/ethnicity of the winners. That's just too damned rational an approach to pursue. Indeed, it's a continual improvement approach that could be undertaken now, and yet it is not.

Last edited:

Cept maybe serial killers

I will make an equally tasteless but far more grounded in fact proposal
Let's sterilize all black females between 17-27 for ten years and the sit back and observe crime and government dependency statistics for the two decades that follow.
Having children does not solve your issues. Then, when you have them and find out you are still as fuc$ed up as ever the man hits the road and the woman treats the kids badly and then repeat cycle at the next fertilization opportunity
This type of frank discussion is reality and will be and for last 10 years would surely be decried as racism which is merely an attempt to deflect responsibility and reality
Bravo. This post demonstrates where 99.999% of black Americas problems come from.

It's an urban legend that white people have more serial killers. The FBI says different, therefore they don't don't profile based on race.

While I won't deny in some instances and with regard to some individuals, the raced-based prioritization in selecting a "fall guy" isn't extant, I'm also reticent to adopt the universal an attribution as you have proposed in the OP.

It's an urban legend that white people have more serial killers. The FBI says different, therefore they don't don't profile based on race.

Fuck the eff bee. Eye. I've read 147 turdrillion books on mad dog killers and they're mostly white

Last edited:

What would you do without white people?

You would not have been able to blame Boosh for all of Obama failures or the fake racism charge to try to silence those that disagree with you...

I too disagree, there may have been some minority serial killers throughout history, but the majority of them are white. The FBI base their profiles on evidence/victims, including race of the killer.....they usually kill within their own race. Although some do kill across racial lines, but that usually happens when their victims are prostitutes or other 'throw away' type victims.

1/7th the population yet 7x incarceration rate
That's a lot of bad conduct from a distinctly small segment of the population

So, law and whites are out to get them OR bad behavior and choices is indemic
So, others are at fault OR take some freakin responsibility for yourself

Forum List

Back