What would you ask?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
If you could interview a 2020 presidential candidate, who would it be and what would your best question be?
I would ask Joe Biden if he thought that Obama illegally abused his power with the NSA, IRS, FBI and DOJ.

I d ask Biden how he could identify with the private sector when he has been in the public sector for the past 40+ years. I d ask Sanders the same question.

Hey Pete butplug why has crime gone up under your administration??

Hey Pete butplug why has crime gone up under your administration??

Mr. Buttguy do you pitch or catch! does your Pro abortion stance have anything to do with the fact that you can't get pregnant from Oral or Anal sex . Would you promote this type of safe sex as a deterrent to unwanted Pregnancy in your city! LMAO:290968001256257790-final::cul2:

Ms. Harris... Just exactly who did rob the Glendale Train and just how big was Willie Brown's staff?... Double entendre intended

1130c8948698beb0a0e53f9931fd00d7.jpg

The homoerotic questions are....predictable. Mayor Pete's gay sex, how big is Willie's willy.

I'd make them pass a doctorate level college test in very high level mathematics. No pass no run. It'd be fun

The homoerotic questions are....predictable. Mayor Pete's gay sex, how big is Willie's willy.

These are legitimate questions ! They want to be President they have to run the gauntlet. "There can be only one"! None of them but only one yet and still!

Nobody gives a shit about your weird pervert questions.

Forum List

Back