What would you ban or make illegal if you could....?

Which would you ban or make illegal?

• Tobacco

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Cat Declawing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choke or Electric Collars for Dogs

• Radio Commercials with Sirens

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gambling

• Currency

• Ban nothing - it makes people want to do it more

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you had the power to ban or make illegal something or some activity... which would you choose?

I don't know what I'd want to ban, but it wouldn't be something that restricts freedoms, but actually enhances, like Fueri said, political contributions, FPTP and things that take away freedom.

law-order-weapons_ban-crime-neanderthal-cavemen-gun_violence-twin768_low.jpg

On your list, radio commercials with sirens is one of my pet peeves. There have been several times that I've found myself looking for an emergency vehicle due to such.

Last edited:
That ASPCA ad featuring Sarah McLachlan and a whole host of downtrodden puppies/kitties. Such a downer.

On your list, radio commercials with sirens is one of my pet peeves. There have been several times that I've found myself looking off an emergency due to such.

Extremely dangerous. Of course, there have been times I could not hear REAL sirens because my radio was too loud.... but that's on me....

That ASPCA ad featuring Sarah McLachlan and a whole host of downtrodden puppies/kitties. Such a downer.

I don't like anything like that.... I don't go on FB much because of stuff like that..... I know it's out there, very sad, but, I should not have to see it unasked.....

I was going to say smoking, drinking, and illegal drug usage, but I was just now reminded of something else that I would love to see the last of: phone solicitation. I get sick of people calling me asking that I buy this or do that.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

April 15th.
I used to work with someone who was born on that day, but I get what you mean here. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Actually the day can be good too for those who get money back from the IRS. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back