What would you do if you were exempt from Obamacare?

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
I know that many people are upset that some groups are granted "unfair" exemptions from Obamacare, so I'd like to know who here would also like one of these exemptions and what it would change for you. How would your personal situation change if you were granted an exemption from Obamacare?

Would you go without insurance?
Would you choose a different plan?
What exactly would be the benefit to you?
Etc...?

Go to the emergency room at hundreds of times the cost of a $60 clinic. Then, after getting treated for an inflamed hangnail costing $40,000, declare bankruptcy.

Go to the emergency room at hundreds of times the cost of a $60 clinic. Then, after getting treated for an inflamed hangnail costing $40,000, declare bankruptcy.

God help you and the emergency room if you feel the need to go hundreds of times.

For me it's a matter of all Americans being subjected to the same laws, not my personal situation. This bullshit of one man picking and choosing who gets special status, exemptions, has to stop

I would keep the plan I have now, which I like. You know, the thing Obama promised when he rolled out this crap?

God help you and the emergency room if you feel the need to go hundreds of times.

Read what he wrote again. You almost understood it.

Geez, you are right, he nailed the liberal attitude about hussein-care and he didn't even realize it.

I would keep the plan I have now, which I like. You know, the thing Obama promised when he rolled out this crap?

What's different about your plan now that you won't have with your new plan?

you would benefit by acquiring some knowledge befor spewing idiocy around.
ERs charge ANYBODY upfront 150-250$ before they even start taking your blood pressure - and this is 3 times more than a visit to any clinic for CASH - those are available around as well.

If I would be exempt I would save money on a special healthcare savings account and pay cash when needed.
Or stay with my plan where I am.

I exempted myself already...

‘Obamacare’ alternative: health-sharing ministries offered a way out.

While most Americans next year will have to grapple with the intricacies of President Obama’s health law and the “individual mandate” requiring residents to have health insurance, Mr. Edwards and more than 160,000 others who use health-sharing ministries will be exempt.

'Obamacare' alternative: Exemptions offer way out; health-sharing ministries among excused - Washington Times

you would benefit by acquiring some knowledge befor spewing idiocy around.
ERs charge ANYBODY upfront 150-250$ before they even start taking your blood pressure - and this is 3 times more than a visit to any clinic for CASH - those are available around as well.

If I would be exempt I would save money on a special healthcare savings account and pay cash when needed.
Or stay with my plan where I am.

An average ER visit costs more than an average month's rent

Bills sent out for sprained ankles ranged from $4 to $24,110.

A headache could cost $15 — or $17,797.

Pulling all that data together, researchers found that the average charge for an emergency room trip for all these conditions came out to $1,233, which is 40 percent higher than the average American rent right now, $871 per month.

------------------------------------

I like to back up what I say. So few others rarely do. How odd. Right wingers are the most confident people. Constantly being wrong never shakes their confidence.

Read what he wrote again. You almost understood it.

Geez, you are right, he nailed the liberal attitude about hussein-care and he didn't even realize it.

You seem to miss the point that you completely missed his point and read something completely different than what he wrote. But hey, you're smarter than everyone else.

Forum List

Back