UAW files charges against Trump and Musk

Comments like that are why trump will lose. Nobody decent wants to be associated with your kind. You just dont get it.

Your politicians support sex change operations for boys, racism against white homeless men, cancel culture …. And other abominations that were unheard of even 10 years ago.

Our economy is horrible. You’re not responding to these points you’re just distracting with law fare and Jan 6

You might be one of those Democrats who actually doesn’t like BLM, but doesn’t have the guts to even say it.

But it might be that most of America’s population actually agrees with people like you which would mean that the country is headed for a total collapse. I hope I’m wrong on that point. I feel like the wind has been knocked out of the gop base. Important things in general in America that matter are not discussed anymore by the politicians like the destruction of the middle class.

Things were much better for the middle class when Trump was in office at least.

Your politicians support sex change operations for boys, racism against white homeless men, cancel culture …. And other abominations that were unheard of even 10 years ago.

Our economy is horrible. You’re not responding to these points you’re just distracting with law fare and Jan 6

You might be one of those Democrats who actually doesn’t like BLM, but doesn’t have the guts to even say it.

But it might be that most of America’s population actually agrees with people like you which would mean that the country is headed for a total collapse. I hope I’m wrong on that point. I feel like the wind has been knocked out of the gop base. Important things in general in America that matter are not discussed anymore by the politicians like the destruction of the middle class.

The fact is America loves Kamala and hates trump. That has been proven over the last 17 days. Your kinds culture wars, lies, and misogynistic comments about Kamala are not doing you any favors. But your kind will not change tactics and I'm perfectly fine watching Kamala's lead increase every single day. See you in November, traitor!

There's no talking common sense with that freak, he's drank the kool aid.

There's no talking common sense with that freak, he's drank the kool aid.

Listen, commie. Trump is going to lose because of people like you. You're part of the problem and you're too stupid to figure that out. When trump loses, the finger pointing on who caused the loss should start with your kind.

You care about hearsay? That figures.

Comments like that are why trump will lose. Nobody decent wants to be associated with your kind. You just dont get it.

What you are presenting is hearsay, commie.
What hearsay, numbnuts?
It's well documented that trump is a rapist. Now you tell me which one is worse in your book.
Now THAT'S hearsay.
Yes, we know you dont care that your stories are meaningless.
What stories, goober?
The fact is America loves Kamala and hates trump. That has been proven over the last 17 days. Your kinds culture wars, lies, and misogynistic comments about Kamala are not doing you any favors. But your kind will not change tactics and I'm perfectly fine watching Kamala's lead increase every single day. See you in November, traitor!
The only thing proven in the past 17 days is that the MSM are total propaganda liars for the DNC and Harris is afraid to
come out into public and expose how stupid she is to America.

Forum List

Back