What Would You Do?

And now for another satisfying police shooting.

"Antifa Member Killed By Police After Opening Fire On Officers – VIDEO

USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Charles Landeros, 30, was fatally shot in the head by officer Steve Timm at the middle school of his daughter. At the time of the shooting, the leader of the Antifa militant group “Red Arm” and founder of “Community Armed Self-Defense” was at the middle school resisting arrest. Landeros at the time was involved in a custody dispute with his former wife. He was wearing a “smash the patriarchy” shirt at the time of the shooting.

Landeros was not only a leader in the Far-left militant group out of Eugene, Oregon, but he also was the chief firearms instructor for the organizations. The stated mission of the group is to, “defend the oppressed.” Landeros, who identified by non-gender specific pronouns, had a goal to teach and form an armed group to protect members of the LGBTQ+ communities, as well as communities of various cultural backgrounds considered “oppressed”.

The secondary goal of his “Red Army” group was the overthrow of what it sees as a fascist government and the installation of a far-left communist regime in the United States. Landeros has been involved in several violent protests around Oregon protesting things such as perceived police brutality against people of color and people who identify as LGBTQ+."

Antifa Member Killed By Police After Opening Fire On Officers - VIDEO

I
It is not difficult to recall numerous political and media attempts to turn the electorate against police, or, in fact, against authority of any sort....

Things like 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot,"

or

Hussein telling the Ferguson rioters to 'stay the course,'...

Here's one more of the sort of incidents that Progressives/Liberals/Democrats love.....

...what would you do?

"VIDEO: Knife Up, Don’t Shoot?
This past September 17, a white Saint Paul, MN, police officer shot and killed Ronald Davis, a black male. Within five days, organized protests took place against police brutality, complete with professionally printed signs and “Stop Killing People of Color” banners.

This is how a “news” (actually propaganda) source, that self-identifies as focusing on “the People’s Struggle,” described the shooting:

31-year-old Ronald Davis was a father, recently married, and had just graduated school. After allegedly bumping his vehicle into the back of a cop car, he stepped out of his vehicle and Mattson gunned him down.

Sounds pretty bad, right? A black man killed by a white cop over a fender-bender!

Wondering what really happened that led to Ronald Davis’ death at the hands of a police officer? Interested in seeing the body cam video? Stand by!"
VIDEO: Knife Up, Don’t Shoot?

The video tells all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn0HXgGVzCU
I would have blown his ass away of course. If some maniac comes at me with a knife and I've got a gun.? He's going down.

The video is nothing but an advertisement???

How's this?

Now.....what would you do?

Holy shit! WTF! Do we know if the black guy was on drugs or something? He obviously hit the cop on purpose and just charged him for no reason!

He's high on the propaganda the Left sells.

Like this.....

afb092419dAPR20190924044505.jpg

What I would do is not post crappy articles from crappy websites such as Legal Insurrection and characterizing the news through use of an even crappier source, Fight Back!News. Fight Back!News, whose website states the publication goes out only 5 times a year. What a joke, 5 times a year. Oh where is the love!

What I would do is not post crappy articles from crappy websites such as Legal Insurrection and characterizing the news through use of an even crappier source, Fight Back!News. Fight Back!News, whose website states the publication goes out only 5 times a year. What a joke, 5 times a year. Oh where is the love!

I try to avoid using low class language, such as 'crappy,' but, as it appears to be your lingua franca, ...here goes:

Why would you author such a 'crappy' post?

Clearly everything in my posts is documented via a video, you dunce.

Can you be this stupid?

Seems the answer is a resounding "YES!!!"

Last edited:
These government school grads just make stuff up.

Must be the only thing they learn in government school.

No one tells them that legally licensed gun owners are the most law abiding folks in the country.

I take it the laws are different in New York, but a trained, licensed gun owner where I come from can legally carry concealed, as I do. But I can also carry open without a license. In fact, any law-abiding citizen can carry open in Arizona. I was waived for the training given that I was a range instructor in the Marines (Force Recon) for six months. These bleating lefties would get religion and pray to God that a guy like me be around should they get caught up in a mass shooting affair. The officer kept his head where it counted. He had his weapon out and on target very quickly. That's what training does in spite of the obvious surprise and shock in the face of such madness, and the officer's obvious shock and dismay tells us all we need to know about his character. He's no killer. The knife wielder was the killer and went to see his maker.

More than any other, the blood of dozens of officers is on Obama's hands.

Here's a video of another crime:

Obama returns to the scene of the crime to give his condolences for the shooting speer he helped spark.

Last edited:
These government school grads just make stuff up.

Must be the only thing they learn in government school.

No one tells them that legally licensed gun owners are the most law abiding folks in the country.

I take it the laws are different in New York, but a trained, licensed gun owner where I come from can legally carry concealed, as I do. But I can also carry open without a license. In fact, any law-abiding citizen can carry open in Arizona. I was waived for the training given that I was a range instructor in the Marines (Force Recon) for six months. These bleating lefties would get religion and pray to God that a guy like me be around should they get caught up in a mass shooting affair. The officer kept his head where it counted. He had his weapon out and on target very quickly. That's what training does in spite of the obvious surprise and shock in the face of such madness, and the officer's obvious shock and dismay tells us all we need to know about his character. He's no killer. The knife wielder was the killer and went to see his maker.

More than any other, the blood of dozens of officers is on Obama's hands.

Here's a video of another crime:

Obama returns to the scene of the crime to give his condolences for the shooting speer he helped spark.

Took a full year to jump through all the hoops to get a gun license for home protection.

Carry permit????

Fuhgeddabouttit.

Took a full year to jump through all the hoops to get a gun license for home protection.

Carry permit????

Fuhgeddabouttit.

New York would precipitously reduce crime, including violent crime, overnight if it were to accommodate easier access and carry for law-abiding citizens, but of course lefty's concern is not public safety, but public control.

It is not difficult to recall numerous political and media attempts to turn the electorate against police, or, in fact, against authority of any sort....

or

Here's one more of the sort of incidents that Progressives/Liberals/Democrats love.....

...what would you do?

This past September 17, a white Saint Paul, MN, police officer shot and killed Ronald Davis, a black male. Within five days, organized protests took place against police brutality, complete with professionally printed signs and “Stop Killing People of Color” banners.

This is how a “news” (actually propaganda) source, that self-identifies as focusing on “the People’s Struggle,” described the shooting:

31-year-old Ronald Davis was a father, recently married, and had just graduated school. After allegedly bumping his vehicle into the back of a cop car, he stepped out of his vehicle and Mattson gunned him down.

Sounds pretty bad, right? A black man killed by a white cop over a fender-bender!

Wondering what really happened that led to Ronald Davis’ death at the hands of a police officer? Interested in seeing the body cam video? Stand by!"

The video tells all.

cliven bundy
ruby ridge
waco
elian gonzalez...

fkn hypocrite

I'm confused.... nothing you listed was even remotely comparable.

How is that hypocritical?

"A guy ran and attacked a police officer without cause, after ramming the police officer without cause, and the police officer shot him"

Left-winger "Oh yeah? Well a crazy cult went insane and burned themselves after their compound was rammed by tanks! And Cliven Bundy wanted to feed his cows! And Elian Gonzalez mother died to bring him to freedom, and Clinton sent the boy back to a prison island!

so.... so.... you guys are hypocrites!"

Do you realize how unbelievably stupid you sound right now? Forest Gump looks like a Ph.D professor compared to your post.

(by the way, I'm always laughing... where were these pro-refugee people when Clinton shipped a little child whose mother died to bring him here, back to Cuba?)

Carry permit????

Fuhgeddabouttit.

New York would precipitously reduce crime, including violent crime, overnight if it were to accommodate easier access and carry for law-abiding citizens, but of course lefty's concern is not public safety, but public control.

And a leaning toward the part of the public whose votes they correctly believe they would own....

1. Supreme Court Sonia Sotomayor wants to give jailbirds the right to vote. It's her opinion that the federal Voting Rights Act can be used to force states to allow voting by currently imprisoned felons. Ms. Sotomayor's dissenting opinion in a 2006 felon-voting case should make senators extremely wary of confirming her for the high court.
Ms. Sotomayor is thus in the position of asserting that Congress can prohibit New York from doing something the Constitution itself specifically endorses. It's as if she thinks black and Hispanic felons are convicted in order to deny them the vote, rather than that they are denied the vote as a result of being duly convicted. Her position ignores the fact that it is the convicts' own actions, their crimes - not any state-based racial discrimination - that make those felons ineligible to vote.

As almost every state has done since the United States was founded, New York forbids currently incarcerated or paroled prisoners from voting. Some states go even farther by prohibiting some felons from voting even after they have served their sentences. New York's law is not so stringent. It only applies to felons still under criminal sentences. It equally applies to all felons, black or white.

There is growing evidence that Judge Sotomayor believes some races are more equal than others."
Democrats want to let convicted felons and felons in prison vote! Do you think this should be allowed or not? EDITORIAL: The franchise for felons

2. The system is the keystone of the Democrat's drive to shrink the number of Nevadans who can vote but aren't registered - a figure believed to be north of 600,000. The huge list of postcard recipients was generated from voter registration, Department of Motor Vehicles and federal databases with the goal of contacting eligible, unregistered voters.

But Barton isn't eligible to vote. She isn't a U.S. citizen.

"Honestly, I get jury duty summons as well," she said last week. "I tell them I'm not a U.S. citizen and that's it, I'm good to go. But nobody wants to do jury duty, and there are big stakes in this election. There's such a push on people to go, go, go and vote. Something like this (postcard) can have an influence on people. Both parties are so dependent on turnout this year."

And what about felons?

"There's no database out there that lists people who have been convicted of a felony and not had their civil rights restored," he said. "We don't have it. Nobody in the country does."

So felons got the postcards?

"We've actually received phone calls from people who've said, 'I'm a felon and I got this card,' " Gilles said. Clerks can offer guidance on how felons can restore their right to vote.

The postcards say "you may (my emphasis added) be eligible to vote," and they say you must be a U.S. citizen to register. But it's in small type, and the qualifiers are dwarfed by the big photo of Miller's handsome mug (getting a head start on that run for attorney general, eh, Ross?).

The registration website has some security measures. Once you choose between English and Spanish (don't even get me started on that), the first screen asks you to confirm that you're a U.S. citizen and warns that falsifying your registration is a felony.

But there really isn't anything to stop an especially motivated noncitizen or felon from registering despite ineligibility. You enter your first and last name, your date of birth, your DMV identification number and the last four digits of your Social Security number. If the information matches up with state and federal records, that's it. You're registered to vote. The signature from your DMV identification card is digitally stored as the signature on your voter registration.

Then you just show up at the polls and vote.

If Nevada's online voter registration system can't verify whether new voters are noncitizens or felons, it needs to. And if Nevada can't build the database itself or in cooperation with other states and the federal government, it shouldn't have online voter registration in the first place. It certainly shouldn't invite noncitizens and felons to use the system. Las Vegas News | Breaking News & Headlines | Las Vegas Review-Journal

3. Currently jailed felons are only allowed to vote in Maine and Vermont. Democrats would like to change state laws so all currently jailed inmates even those with felony records can vote including those out on parole and awaiting release from prison. With 5.8 million convicts that is a lot of votes. Democrats also know that 80 percent of all felons polled would vote democrat so now we can see the reason behind the push for prisoner rights.

Democrats point to the laws in other countries like Canada, Denmark and Israel that allow most convicted criminals even those who are serving prison sentences the right to vote. Democrats also are saying the law banning prisoners the right to vote disenfranchises African Americans the most who make up 40 percent of felons in the United States. In a Huffington Post interview, The Sentencing Project calls the law into question and says, “This is a fundamental question of democracy”.

Victim rights advocates call the push by democrats “insulting” and a “slap in the face to all victims of crime”. This issue will not be decided in time for this election, but democrats say they will continue to fight for a prisoner’s right to vote in all local and national elections."

http://medfordcitysearch.com/why-democrats-want-jailed-felons-to-vote/

4. Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
....most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

... in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:

– New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican

– New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican

– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican White House threatens to veto House energy bill

It's the felon's party.

or

...what would you do?

The video tells all.

cliven bundy
ruby ridge
waco
elian gonzalez...

fkn hypocrite

I'm confused.... nothing you listed was even remotely comparable.

How is that hypocritical?

"A guy ran and attacked a police officer without cause, after ramming the police officer without cause, and the police officer shot him"

Left-winger "Oh yeah? Well a crazy cult went insane and burned themselves after their compound was rammed by tanks! And Cliven Bundy wanted to feed his cows! And Elian Gonzalez mother died to bring him to freedom, and Clinton sent the boy back to a prison island!

so.... so.... you guys are hypocrites!"

Do you realize how unbelievably stupid you sound right now? Forest Gump looks like a Ph.D professor compared to your post.

(by the way, I'm always laughing... where were these pro-refugee people when Clinton shipped a little child whose mother died to bring him here, back to Cuba?)

Mud is showing how deeply he wishes he could post with adults.

Carry permit????

Fuhgeddabouttit.

And a leaning toward the part of the public whose votes they correctly believe they would own....

1. Supreme Court Sonia Sotomayor wants to give jailbirds the right to vote. It's her opinion that the federal Voting Rights Act can be used to force states to allow voting by currently imprisoned felons. Ms. Sotomayor's dissenting opinion in a 2006 felon-voting case should make senators extremely wary of confirming her for the high court.
Ms. Sotomayor is thus in the position of asserting that Congress can prohibit New York from doing something the Constitution itself specifically endorses. It's as if she thinks black and Hispanic felons are convicted in order to deny them the vote, rather than that they are denied the vote as a result of being duly convicted. Her position ignores the fact that it is the convicts' own actions, their crimes - not any state-based racial discrimination - that make those felons ineligible to vote.

As almost every state has done since the United States was founded, New York forbids currently incarcerated or paroled prisoners from voting. Some states go even farther by prohibiting some felons from voting even after they have served their sentences. New York's law is not so stringent. It only applies to felons still under criminal sentences. It equally applies to all felons, black or white.

There is growing evidence that Judge Sotomayor believes some races are more equal than others."
Democrats want to let convicted felons and felons in prison vote! Do you think this should be allowed or not? EDITORIAL: The franchise for felons

2. The system is the keystone of the Democrat's drive to shrink the number of Nevadans who can vote but aren't registered - a figure believed to be north of 600,000. The huge list of postcard recipients was generated from voter registration, Department of Motor Vehicles and federal databases with the goal of contacting eligible, unregistered voters.

But Barton isn't eligible to vote. She isn't a U.S. citizen.

"Honestly, I get jury duty summons as well," she said last week. "I tell them I'm not a U.S. citizen and that's it, I'm good to go. But nobody wants to do jury duty, and there are big stakes in this election. There's such a push on people to go, go, go and vote. Something like this (postcard) can have an influence on people. Both parties are so dependent on turnout this year."

And what about felons?

"There's no database out there that lists people who have been convicted of a felony and not had their civil rights restored," he said. "We don't have it. Nobody in the country does."

So felons got the postcards?

"We've actually received phone calls from people who've said, 'I'm a felon and I got this card,' " Gilles said. Clerks can offer guidance on how felons can restore their right to vote.

The postcards say "you may (my emphasis added) be eligible to vote," and they say you must be a U.S. citizen to register. But it's in small type, and the qualifiers are dwarfed by the big photo of Miller's handsome mug (getting a head start on that run for attorney general, eh, Ross?).

The registration website has some security measures. Once you choose between English and Spanish (don't even get me started on that), the first screen asks you to confirm that you're a U.S. citizen and warns that falsifying your registration is a felony.

But there really isn't anything to stop an especially motivated noncitizen or felon from registering despite ineligibility. You enter your first and last name, your date of birth, your DMV identification number and the last four digits of your Social Security number. If the information matches up with state and federal records, that's it. You're registered to vote. The signature from your DMV identification card is digitally stored as the signature on your voter registration.

Then you just show up at the polls and vote.

If Nevada's online voter registration system can't verify whether new voters are noncitizens or felons, it needs to. And if Nevada can't build the database itself or in cooperation with other states and the federal government, it shouldn't have online voter registration in the first place. It certainly shouldn't invite noncitizens and felons to use the system. Las Vegas News | Breaking News & Headlines | Las Vegas Review-Journal

3. Currently jailed felons are only allowed to vote in Maine and Vermont. Democrats would like to change state laws so all currently jailed inmates even those with felony records can vote including those out on parole and awaiting release from prison. With 5.8 million convicts that is a lot of votes. Democrats also know that 80 percent of all felons polled would vote democrat so now we can see the reason behind the push for prisoner rights.

Democrats point to the laws in other countries like Canada, Denmark and Israel that allow most convicted criminals even those who are serving prison sentences the right to vote. Democrats also are saying the law banning prisoners the right to vote disenfranchises African Americans the most who make up 40 percent of felons in the United States. In a Huffington Post interview, The Sentencing Project calls the law into question and says, “This is a fundamental question of democracy”.

Victim rights advocates call the push by democrats “insulting” and a “slap in the face to all victims of crime”. This issue will not be decided in time for this election, but democrats say they will continue to fight for a prisoner’s right to vote in all local and national elections."

http://medfordcitysearch.com/why-democrats-want-jailed-felons-to-vote/

4. Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
....most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

... in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:

– New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican

– New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican

– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican White House threatens to veto House energy bill

It's the felon's party.

Sotomayor: another political hack of the lawless Democratic Party.

commiedonkey.jpg

Dumb thread.

Then it should be perfect for you.

No just another reminder as to why I usually ignore your threads.

Morons regularly provide amusement as they put their collective feet in their maws.......but this one always makes me laugh:

They rush to these threads, try to deny them, and when they get put in their place, they claim not to read the very threads they just got spanked in!!!!!

If only these Liberals were intellectually able to bring something to the table.....instead, they're as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

Forum List

Back