What Would You Do?

Dumb thread.

Then it should be perfect for you.

No just another reminder as to why I usually ignore your threads.

Morons regularly provide amusement as they put their collective feet in their maws.......but this one always makes me laugh:

They rush to these threads, try to deny them, and when they get put in their place, they claim not to read the very threads they just got spanked in!!!!!

If only these Liberals were intellectually able to bring something to the table.....instead, they're as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

Nope, you'll see that I rarely ever post in any of your threads. You're one of the most intellectually dishonest posters on this board.

Case in point, you skipped over my serious reply to you:

It is not difficult to recall numerous political and media attempts to turn the electorate against police, or, in fact, against authority of any sort....

Things like 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot,"

or

Hussein telling the Ferguson rioters to 'stay the course,'...

Here's one more of the sort of incidents that Progressives/Liberals/Democrats love.....

...what would you do?

"VIDEO: Knife Up, Don’t Shoot?
This past September 17, a white Saint Paul, MN, police officer shot and killed Ronald Davis, a black male. Within five days, organized protests took place against police brutality, complete with professionally printed signs and “Stop Killing People of Color” banners.

This is how a “news” (actually propaganda) source, that self-identifies as focusing on “the People’s Struggle,” described the shooting:

31-year-old Ronald Davis was a father, recently married, and had just graduated school. After allegedly bumping his vehicle into the back of a cop car, he stepped out of his vehicle and Mattson gunned him down.

Sounds pretty bad, right? A black man killed by a white cop over a fender-bender!

Wondering what really happened that led to Ronald Davis’ death at the hands of a police officer? Interested in seeing the body cam video? Stand by!"
VIDEO: Knife Up, Don’t Shoot?

The video tells all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn0HXgGVzCU

Hey,

You don't want people who want to buy guns to shoot Police to have the inconvenience of a universal background check...

Link or lie?

Awesome, you want to close down loopholes that allow criminals to buy guns without a background check. That's cool.

You're a hack, nothing more.

Dumb thread.

Morons regularly provide amusement as they put their collective feet in their maws.......but this one always makes me laugh:

They rush to these threads, try to deny them, and when they get put in their place, they claim not to read the very threads they just got spanked in!!!!!

If only these Liberals were intellectually able to bring something to the table.....instead, they're as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

Nope, you'll see that I rarely ever post in any of your threads. You're one of the most intellectually dishonest posters on this board.

It is not difficult to recall numerous political and media attempts to turn the electorate against police, or, in fact, against authority of any sort....

or

Here's one more of the sort of incidents that Progressives/Liberals/Democrats love.....

...what would you do?

This past September 17, a white Saint Paul, MN, police officer shot and killed Ronald Davis, a black male. Within five days, organized protests took place against police brutality, complete with professionally printed signs and “Stop Killing People of Color” banners.

This is how a “news” (actually propaganda) source, that self-identifies as focusing on “the People’s Struggle,” described the shooting:

31-year-old Ronald Davis was a father, recently married, and had just graduated school. After allegedly bumping his vehicle into the back of a cop car, he stepped out of his vehicle and Mattson gunned him down.

Sounds pretty bad, right? A black man killed by a white cop over a fender-bender!

Wondering what really happened that led to Ronald Davis’ death at the hands of a police officer? Interested in seeing the body cam video? Stand by!"

The video tells all.

Hey,

You don't want people who want to buy guns to shoot Police to have the inconvenience of a universal background check...

Link or lie?

Awesome, you want to close down loopholes that allow criminals to buy guns without a background check. That's cool.

I never lie.....you simply do what all Liberals do....blame the other side for your iniquities.

Let's prove it...

You wrote:
"Awesome, you want to close down loopholes that allow criminals to buy guns without a background check. That's cool."

Find any quote of mine dealing with background checks.

The only one to obviate background checks is Hussein Obama.
He made certain that Nikolas Cruz could never be arrested....so he could pass a background check and buy the gun that he used to slay 17.

Did I mention that I never lie....and your inability to respond to this post proves it.

Dumb thread.

or

...what would you do?

The video tells all.

Hey,

Link or lie?

I never lie.....you simply do what all Liberals do....blame the other side for your iniquities.

Let's prove it...

You wrote:
"Awesome, you want to close down loopholes that allow criminals to buy guns without a background check. That's cool."

He made certain that Nikolas Cruz could never be arrested....so he could pass a background check and buy the gun that he used to slay 17.

Did I mention that I never lie....and your inability to respond to this post proves it.

Stop deflecting, where are you on universal background checks? You either want to provide an easy route for criminals to avoid a background check or you don't.

Don't beat around the bush, just answer the question.

Hey,

Link or lie?

Let's prove it...

You wrote:

Stop deflecting, where are you on universal background checks? You either want to provide an easy route for criminals to avoid a background check or you don't.

You claimed you knew where I am on background checks.....now I've force you to admit you were lying.

I'm lovin' it.

You wrote:

This is just tooooooo easy!

Link or lie?

Let's prove it...

You wrote:

You claimed you knew where I am on background checks.....now I've force you to admit you were lying.

I'm lovin' it.

You wrote:

You called a poster who claimed you weren't for background checks a liar. I assumed that meant you felt differently.

You could very easily clean this up by stating your position, why can't you?

Let's prove it...

You wrote:

I'm lovin' it.

You wrote:

You called a poster who claimed you weren't for background checks a liar. I assumed that meant you felt differently.

Did you write this?

Are you now admitting that you simply made it up?

Another difference between us.....I don't make things up.

Let's prove it...

You wrote:

I'm lovin' it.

You wrote:

Did you write this?

No, you called someone who claimed you were for background checks a liar. Are they not? Why can't you state your opinion on the subject?

Corralling the black vote is so important to the Democrats that they will lie even when it means the deaths as seen in the OP.

"The House Judiciary Committee, now controlled by Democrats, had called a hearing to address a “series of deaths of unarmed African-American men while in police custody” as well as the “mistrust between police and marginalized communities.” Throughout the four-hour session, a photo array of blacks killed by the police played continuously on video screens around the room, interspersed with statistics allegedly proving that the police harbor lethal racist bias.

Committee chairman Jerry Nadler claimed in his opening remarks that the “frequency of these killings and the absence of full accountability for those responsible send a message to members of the African American community that Black Lives Do Not Matter.” Nadler invoked the deaths of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and Freddie Gray in Baltimore, as examples of “police misconduct against African-Americans,” though Barack Obama’s Justice Department found no misconduct in the first case, and criminal charges against the Freddie Gray officers were dismissed either before or after trial."
False Testimony

“probability that a civilian is Black, Hispanic, or White given that a person has been fatally shot.” They found that officer or civilian race does not predict fatal police shootings; posing a threat to officers or civilians does."
Ibid.

See the video in the OP.

What? You can't answer a simple question about background checks? Coward.

Did you write this?

Did you write this?

Nope, already answered. You told someone else they were a liar because they claimed you did not support background checks. So, naturally I took from that, that you do support them.

Might as well just clarify if you do or not, what do you have to lose?

Or, you can keep repeating yourself if you like.

Did you write this?

Nope, already answered. You told someone else they were a liar because they claimed you did not support background checks. So, naturally I took from that, that you do support them.

Get back to me when you're prepared to admit that lying is endemic in your lack of character, and that you cannot find a single time I haven't told the truth.
I guess I won't be seeing you again, huh?

Did you write this?

Get back to me when you're prepared to admit that lying is endemic in your lack of character, and that you cannot find a single time I haven't told the truth.
I guess I won't be seeing you again, huh?

Didin't lie, I explained my post multiple times.

Now, why can't you answer a simple question about whether you support universal background checks or not? Why is that so difficult?

To me it looks like you don't support background checks but you called the other poster a liar for pointing that out and now you don't want to appear to be the one lying. However that's only a hypothesis and I look forward to you clearing that up.

Forum List

Back