What Would?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Q: What would the Negro be doing if NOT for the second Amendment?
A: Picking cotton.

Q: What would democrats be doing if NOT for the second amendment?
A: Building plantations.

• Banned
Are you suggesting the confederacy was massacred by their betters thanks to the 2nd amendment?
I'm saying freedom for a group of people was won by the gun barrel.
Idiot.
The union army was really a "Bundy" like militia?
A group of people won THEIR RIGHTS.
A group of states lost THEIR RIGHTS.
Hmm a lot of fire was used to burn down cities that harbored confederate traitors... is there an amendment protecting our right to fire? I would say fire played a pretty significant role and so the constitution should protect it.

• Banned
Are you suggesting the confederacy was massacred by their betters thanks to the 2nd amendment?
Idiot.
Hmm a lot of fire was used to burn down cities that harbored confederate traitors... is there an amendment protecting our right to fire? I would say fire played a pretty significant role and so the constitution should protect it.
They had laws on arson then as now but did not arrest you for packing matches. YOU truly are pretty stupid.

Idiot.
They had laws on arson then as now but did not arrest you for packing matches. YOU truly are pretty stupid.
Apparently they didn't arrest people for razing entire traitorous cities to the ground either :dunno:

• Banned
Idiot.
Apparently they didn't arrest people for razing entire traitorous cities to the ground either :dunno:
You mean like the burning and looting in Ferguson. Ask a democrat WHY those people are not going to prison. They run the town.

Q: What would the Negro be doing if NOT for the second Amendment?
A: Picking cotton.

Q: What would democrats be doing if NOT for the second amendment?
A: Building plantations.

a94.png

Forum List

Back