What you need to know about the nazis.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Here you will find the history of the Nazis and why they had to be executed. Before you post snark, imagine it is the history of democrats who need to be executed. Why Democrats? Read the history of Democrats and also Franklin Roosevelt to get it.

Here you will find the history of the Nazis and why they had to be executed. Before you post snark, imagine it is the history of democrats who need to be executed. Why Democrats? Read the history of Democrats and also Franklin Roosevelt to get it.

YOu have a sick fantasy life.

There isn't any party on earth right now that compared to the nazis.

Civilizations as a whole has evolved since then even, though just barely in some corners. What they did was on an entirely new level of organized sadism and evil. Why some continue to raise their name in extreme hyperbole 80 years later defies logic.

There isn't any party on earth right now that compared to the nazis.

Civilizations as a whole has evolved since then even, though just barely in some corners. What they did was on an entirely new level of organized sadism and evil. Why some continue to raise their name in extreme hyperbole 80 years later defies logic.
That is your reply about the Nazis and Roosevelt who deplored jews in America?

You should see your doctor. You're senile.

That is your reply about the Nazis and Roosevelt who deplored jews in America?
You are comparing them to the Democrats. Do you have no shame? Jews were turned back from many countries.as they moved from country to country by boat. it was a big world then unlike today. Obviously the Americans.wish they could change that part of their history, the concenrtration camps weren't even known about I dont think. The U.S would also like to change the internment.camps they forced American.Japanese citizens into I.Iimagine. Your comparison is sad.

You are comparing them to the Democrats. Do you have no shame? Jews were turned back from many countries.as they moved from country to country by boat. it was a big world then unlike today. Obviously the Americans.wish they could change that part of their history, the concenrtration camps weren't even known about I dont think. The U.S would also like to change the internment.camps they forced American.Japanese citizens into I.Iimagine. Your comparison is sad.
Normally you and I are on the same side. Bear in mind I did not make the film of the Nazis.

Here you will find the history of the Nazis and why they had to be executed. ...

Death never is a solution. The part of this sentence "and why they had to be executed" is in its substance a structural Nazi-statement on the own. You follow with this statement the slavery of death.

Death never is a solution. The part of this sentence "and why they had to be executed" is in its substance a structural Nazi-statement on the own.
I am happy you enjoyed the film of the accurate truth.

I am happy you enjoyed the film of the accurate truth.

I'm a German. Do you really think I take any notice from the neverending stream of anti-Nazi and Nazi-propaganda which is flooding Germany from all sides all over the world since World War 2? The Nazis started 1933 and ended 1945.

I'm a German. Do you really think I take any notice from the neverending stream of anti-Nazi and Nazi-propaganda which is flooding Germany from all sides all over the world since World War 2? The Nazis started 1933 and ended 1945.

Are you saying you admire Adolf Hitler? I won't accuse you.

Forum List

Back