Whatever Happend to Black Lives Matter?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Now that the election is over what happend to BLM? My guess is it was a Soros funded operation and was designed to mobilize black votes for Hillary. Liberal media and Clinton campaign pushed the "hands-up, don't shoot" Ferguson lie...and cops died.

Charter schools. The NAACP wanted a moratorium on charter schools. BLM recognized it and supported it. Too much money in it.

Charter schools. The NAACP wanted a moratorium on charter schools. BLM recognized it and supported it. Too much money in it.
Glad the "recognized " it. The impact was? Nope...BLM wants dead police officers.

Charter schools. The NAACP wanted a moratorium on charter schools. BLM recognized it and supported it. Too much money in/QUOTE]
Glad the "recognized " it. The impact was? Nope...BLM wants dead police officers.
If you back track, it was when they decided to get serious that they started to drop out of sight. Media wise. They still show up in Chicago at places. They served their purpose.

Last edited:
Now that the election is over what happend to BLM? My guess is it was a Soros funded operation and was designed to mobilize black votes for Hillary. Liberal media and Clinton campaign pushed the "hands-up, don't shoot" Ferguson lie...and cops died.

The election is over -- For now.

Remember the Occupy (bowel) Movement of the 2012 election cycle??

For over 120 years the dimocrap scum party has had a terrorist organization at their beck and call. And they all seem to get active during election cycles.

Imagine that :disbelief:

In 1866, they started the Klan. In the late 1800's into the early 1900's they had Tammany Hall. Then they had the Mob for all those years in Chicago and elsewhere.

Then it was Unions and their violent strikes. In the 1960's it was the anti-war and hippie movements alongside the riots of Blacks.

In 1968, at the dimocrap National Convention, the radicals took over the party so they laid low on the riots, etc for a while.

Now that the Republicans are a threat again, they're starting up the same shit they've been doing off and on for the last 120+ years.....

BLM is nothing more than the dimocrap attempt to form their own, personal ISIS.

Ever notice..... All these groups that favor dimocraps and attack Republicans, Conservatives and Patriots -- They're all violent as shit. Ever notice that?

It's not an accident. It isn't Soros. It is part and parcel of the dimocrap scum party.

It's not new. It's as old as the dimocrap scum party itself.

Wake up people. dimocraps are NOT good people with bad ideas.

They're bad people.

Just the way it is

It's called winter......Still attacks on cops happening, just had 2 shot in Orlando......No blm statement less I missed it

What are they going to say? "And to tie that to BLM is ludicrous."

now that Trump has been President for about 65 days I am going to start up the "White Lives Matter" movement and there's nothing those racists Democrats can do about it. anyone interested? only $2.40 to join.

i think we have run out of colors. oh wait, maybe next month it will be Green Lives Matter and a few aliens from area 51 will start the movement

They are still active. Local city meeting in St Anthony Mn about policing due to Castille shooting was nothing but BLM members shouting at the city council. It seems all they are capable of is screaming and disrupting the lives of people who just want to go about their damn day.

One asshole was chanting "Black Lives matter!" As he was hauled out of the Sessions hearing yesterday.

They should be classified as domestic terrorists, just like white militia types.

That's a lie .

Try reading the ferguson report some time . And let's not forget the other 20 high profiling shootings , caught on tape.

Forum List

Back