🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's about Bible Giants? So-called 'science' keeps silence

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hi folks, what's about Bible Giants, 'science can not explain their existence.
Any idea?

154f9fd86a01d50b4fb21bae91b413ce.jpg

Any idea?

154f9fd86a01d50b4fb21bae91b413ce.jpg
The Anakites (Anakim)were a big race of people spoken of in Deuteronomy 9:2 they were considered Rephaites according to Deuteronomy 2:11 Rephaites came from The whole region of Argob in Bashan.

They probably had huge towering buildings according to Deuteronomy 1:28
They are the ones Joshua went to destroy, them and their towns.

One of the *sons of Ham* (*not mentioned real well in the scrolls) “Canaan” was the father of the Jebusites as well as many other tribes. Through many bible verses they talk about driving out the Jebusites even in Davids Time. They were probably into extremely destestible things according to Ezra 9:1.

Denisovans a sister species to the Neanderthals. Both were tall, one skeletal remain measured 7' and being that the Hebrews were under 5' it's probably where the accts of Giants and not mixing with the other species comes from.
It's said that a portion of our culture carries a percentage of the Denisovans genes and coincidentally they were the tribes still involved in canibalism and living secluded and archaic lives, slower to evolve and others made up our more violent cultures as described in the Bible.

There was another race which died out:
Palaeanthropus of Palestine, Representing "A Distinctive People Unlike Any Other Race of Prehistoric Men" Perhaps this counterpart of Neanderthal was that race which they were forbidden to mix with.

Got a link on this, not just a meme!

There are allot more all through the bible and in other cultures. This reminds me of when I went to Tombstone. I'm 6'2", when I was there I noticed pretty quick that had I been alive way back in those days I would have been freakishly large to the other people there. I would have to duck going through every doorway on the old buildings. This is a need topic, as well as a pretty interesting if you can get past the weirdness of it all.

Genesis 6:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 There were [a]giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those werethe mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13:33 New King James Version (NKJV)
33 There we saw the [a]giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like[b] grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

Any idea?
Is there any physical evidence of these giants? Any tooth or bone would likely be enough to rewrite science books.

theyre buried right next to the proof of evolution and the missing link between dinos and chickens,,,and of course the missing link between ape and man

Any idea?
Is there any physical evidence of these giants? Any tooth or bone would likely be enough to rewrite science books.
theyre buried right next to the proof of evolution and the missing link between dinos and chickens,,,and of course the missing link between ape and man
So you're saying there is no physical proof of evolution and missing links so you don't believe in them. You're also saying there's no physical proof of giants but you do believe in them. Got it.

Any idea?
So you're saying there is no physical proof of evolution and missing links so you don't believe in them. You're also saying there's no physical proof of giants but you do believe in them. Got it.

when did I say I believe anything???

I'm still looking and all I get is its been proven, but I'm not smart enough to show me the proof,,, at least on evolution

the giants are still a mystery

I'm still looking and all I get is its been proven, but I'm not smart enough to show me the proof,,, at least on evolution
Of the trillions of fossils that have been examined, every single one confirms we descended from a common ancestor. Sounds like proof to me.

a fossil only means it died,,,there are not dates on them and not proof of a common ancestor,,,

that is speculation based on assumptions,,,

Of the trillions of fossils that have been examined, every single one confirms we descended from a common ancestor. Sounds like proof to me.

a fossil only means it died,,,there are not dates on them and not proof of a common ancestor,,,

Your ignorance of the science is duly noted.

so you still cant prove any of it,,,

I can't prove it to YOU but that is your problem, not mine.

I can't prove it to YOU but that is your problem, not mine.

thats funny,,,

"The ancient Jewish historian Josephus wrote that when the Israelites moved their camp to Hebron, they encountered “the race of giants, who had bodies so large, and countenances so entirely different from other men, that they were surprising to the sight, and terrible to the hearing.” Throughout recorded history, there have been legends about giants among cultures worldwide, including Japan, Indonesia, Australian Aborigines, India, Islam, Greece, Rome, Britain, Norse and other European countries, as well as the U.S. — especially among Native Americans."

"National Geographic News debunks that there ever were giants the sizes reported and shifts the discussion to gigantism, which they correctly say “is extremely rare, today affecting about three people in a million worldwide. The condition begins in childhood, when a malfunctioning pituitary gland causes abnormal growth.”
"The National Geographic Society has not discovered ancient giant humans, despite rampant reports and pictures."

"The claim of giants once roaming the Earth cannot be easily rejected — in addition to bones, and artifacts such as tools so large that only a powerful giant man could use them, there are too many oral traditions around the world that talk about them."

Nephilim giants once walked the Earth — history or hoax?

science can not explain their existence

Maybe because they never existed?

Lefts condemn anything against stupid Darwin's theory as a lie

A) I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a leftist and ...

B) At least one of the characters on your drawing has a fairly extensive non-biblical history, he was an Emperor of Rome for two years, and there is no mention in Roman History of his being even unusually tall, let alone, a giant.

C) Forget about Darwinian Evolution for a second, basic human phisionomy wouldn't allow for a healthy human being much over nine feet tall. The pressure required to move blood around the human body would literally burst the arteries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back