🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What’s bad about chain migration?

Man fuck off!!!!
Just because they have relatives here doesn't mean they have a right to live here.
Degenerating to profanity again. You really proved your point there.

SMH.

Typical liberal,ignore the meat of the matter.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Address my complaint limp dick.
You're getting worse, that one didn't even make sense.

Than you obviously cant read.

Because soon their whole fucking country is here if this crazy idea is in place. Then we will be the ones integrating to that new (shithole) country.

One of the worst ideas mankind has ever come up with.

Umm. You know immigration is limited .

God the ignorance in you conservatives is unbelievable.
When you start differentiating between Legal and Illegal Immigrants we'll talk.
Until then, try to stop being retarded.

Hey stupid . I am talking about legal immigration!
With this Thread.
But you want to grant asylum to every fucking person on earth.
Huh ?

Who’s talking about asylum ?! I’m talking about legal chain immigration. Which is under attack by the right . Apparently just because trump said so since you can’t argue on why it’s bad .
So how many have you invited to stay at your house?
#### I bet you haven't sponsored any, not even one, is my bet

Degenerating to profanity again. You really proved your point there.

SMH.

Typical liberal,ignore the meat of the matter.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Address my complaint limp dick.
You're getting worse, that one didn't even make sense.

Than you obviously cant read.
I bet he gave to the Kenyans new library.

chain migration brings in relatives of Americans from other countries. They are sponsored by the Americans , which helps with intergration and means they are not any welfare burden .

Why would conservatives be against this ? Especially since it was their idea decades ago .
Yeah, but they tend to be brown people, and conservatives hate that.

Do you prefer to live among immoral, taxpayer dependent lowlifes, criminals and jibber-jabber speaking thirdworlders?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8040100.png
Yes yes, we know you're a racist. No need to beat it into the ground.

Hey bud...all I do is point toward the truth and facts. If you want to cry “RACIST” because you don’t like the truth, then go for it.

Umm. You know immigration is limited .

God the ignorance in you conservatives is unbelievable.
When you start differentiating between Legal and Illegal Immigrants we'll talk.
Until then, try to stop being retarded.

With this Thread.
Huh ?

Who’s talking about asylum ?! I’m talking about legal chain immigration. Which is under attack by the right . Apparently just because trump said so since you can’t argue on why it’s bad .
So how many have you invited to stay at your house?
#### I bet you haven't sponsored any, not even one, is my bet

You’d be wrong . When I was a kid we brought over my uncle , aunt, and some cousins .

chain migration brings in relatives of Americans from other countries. They are sponsored by the Americans , which helps with intergration and means they are not any welfare burden .

Why would conservatives be against this ? Especially since it was their idea decades ago .

Do you prefer to live among immoral, taxpayer dependent lowlifes, criminals and jibber-jabber speaking thirdworlders?

I believe native Americans would disagree with the above .

With this Thread.
Huh ?

Let's put it this way, you mentally deranged POS; give you a millimeter, you'll take a light year.
Chain migration...
Do you realize how many super wealthy people come here from everywhere just to give birth and suck our tax money dry?
Of course you're too mentally ill to give a shit.

What are you talking about?

Even if a rich person has a citizen baby , that a baby can’t even petition for mom and dad until it’s an adult .

And rich people can buy their Way in without having an “anchor baby “.

Rich people can't buy their way in.

Instead, they actually contribute to the economy and most importantly won't vote democrat. Since they contribute, they get in.

The immigration program is not some egalitarian program meant to save the poor, but to benefit Americans by securing maximum value individuals. At least, if it's supposed to be in any way sane, which it of course haven''t been with all the dems in power.

Man you rubes really are ignorant about immigration.

EB-5 Visa Requirements

I believe native Americans would disagree with the above .

There ain't native Americans left, to speak of. We killed them all.

Well Timmy, before America is forced to permit Democratic Party illegal immigration, how about you spend a few months in a Democratic Party politically controlled ghetto studying how well they're doing with the poor and minorities stuck under their political oppression for many many decades?

How are the kids doing, are they properly educated, is there crime, are they eating healthy, are their parents in jail, do the parents have jobs, are drugs a problem, are law enforced oppressing them under Democratic Party regimes etc..?

Don't you think we should solve these long term Democratic Party failures before we add to them?

images (54).jpg ..

Last edited:
Yeah....nope. average income there is more like $25k, and cost of living is quite low so it's like making 50k here.

Look kid, I lived there for years and still have friends there I talk to all the time. Hell one is coming here to stay a couple of weeks in a month or so. You probably just heard of the place today. You can't possibly know more than I do about it so quit trying.

I swear you guys just make shit up...
There is no question that every area on earth has a mixture of productive and non-productive people.
It's just that every non-productive person on earth seems to have heard of American welfare.
That's another republican talking point. People are not coming here for welfare. You're supposed to be pissed off because they are taking american jobs remember?
You mean taking a job for 25% of the American's salary is not corporate welfare.
Glad to know you're a Republican.
Oh! Are we moving the goalposts again?
You don't even realize that both parties opened the borders for cheap labor...sad.
Definitely moving the goaloosts then. Well ok.

Yes, I do realize that the lack of will to do anything to either streamline legal immigration or deter illegal immigration is from both parties and due to the cheap labor force probided tona certain extent.

What's your point?

Yes yes, we know you're a racist. No need to beat it into the ground.

Hey bud...all I do is point toward the truth and facts. If you want to cry “RACIST” because you don’t like the truth, then go for it.
All I'm doing is pointing out facts and truth. If you want to deny it you go ahead.

The idea was sort of like that.

Instead it has become a back door for an additional millions of Third Worlders that we don't need and who are a burden on US.

A naturalized citizen would certainly care for his wife and child. His second cousin? And his wife, and their 5 kids? Not so much.

Instead it has become a back door for an additional millions of Third Worlders that we don't need and who are a burden on US.

A naturalized citizen would certainly care for his wife and child. His second cousin? And his wife, and their 5 kids? Not so much.

That’s not how it works .

You can’t just bring over anyone at anytime . Close family is priority, and it takes years . Being a sponcer means you are responsible as the immigrant doesn’t qualify for government benefits .

Why don't we just dissolve all borders world wide and be one giant Global Society?

Why don't we just dissolve all borders world wide and be one giant Global Society?

Who is saying that? I guess if you want us to be isolationists you’d hate any form of immigration.

Who is saying that? I guess if you want us to be isolationists you’d hate any form of immigration.

Nope, I'm all for legal immigration. The rest of them who don't want to wait in line can go the fuck home.

Nope, I'm all for legal immigration. The rest of them who don't want to wait in line can go the fuck home.

We are talking about legal immigration and which type should we do .

You can’t just bring over anyone at anytime . Close family is priority, and it takes years . Being a sponcer means you are responsible as the immigrant doesn’t qualify for government benefits .

What is a sponcer?

What is a sponcer?

They guy you call when u fall of the wagon every week.

Forum List

Back