What's going on at Fox News?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
First the election night fiasco, now this:

---Kari Lake ‘disappointed in Fox’ after Bret Baier brings up drag queen story ---

Maybe fox is trying to actually become a news channel.

May be Fox is trying to actually become a FAKE news channel.

There I corrected it.;)
Actually you stated what Fox already is.

May be Fox is trying to actually become a FAKE news channel.
Are you saying Brett Baier was lying and making up the story.

Or are you just pissed that a Fox News Anchor would expose a (R) candidate for hypocrisy?
Answer the question Kari.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Fox establishes the essential ingredient for the global order gods to divide and conquer us.

They help create the illusion that we have a balanced media , while the tech giants are slowly closing the windows of information elsewhere.
As does nearly the entire corporate media.

---Kari Lake ‘disappointed in Fox’ after Bret Baier brings up drag queen story ---

Well their tagline is "Fair and Balanced" and though liberals never believe, because they can't, there have always been some people on Fox who are clearly NOT conservatives. That one anchor on the weekends...Arthel Nevins I think her name is? She oozes straight blue. She can barely contain her Leftism. Trace Gallagher, Bret Baier, there are others.

I don't mind this because it is balanced, if not right-leaning. They have Tucker, Hannity, etc.

Additionally, I am deeply skeptical of this Kari Lake. Something off about her. I think she's playing at being conservative tbh

You/The Hill are really getting desperate for anti-GOP stories these days. Gotta keep Biden off the front page?

Forum List

Back