What's Going On At Rutgers? Is It Racism, Or Something Else?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
rutgers_university.jpg

Rutgers students decided to protest Condi Rice because they feel that they shouldn't have criminals giving commencement speeches at their graduations.

Is this just an example of effective media propaganda, or is something else going on here?

I noticed that in almost every picture of students carrying protest signs in the story, or on the net, there are women wearing the Hijab a traditional Islamic headdress. There are what appears to be men who look strangely Middle-Eastern.

rutgers-protest.jpg

BmU1v2fIcAAamoW.jpg

1398878365001-043014Condy5.JPG

I'm not so sure this is a large swath of the student population that is participating in this, but instigators with ulterior motives. Seems that the story is attempting to seem more genuine by ignoring the fact that most of these students are Muslims. Muslim women should be happy that they have a chance to get an education, because in many of their home countries this wasn't even possible before Bush kicked out the Taliban.

Ms Rice has decided not to give the commencement speech because she feels it would be a distraction. Sad that such a minority can bully everyone else into doing what they want.

They had a sit-in this week. Police were on hand.

Sure is nice they had their smart phones with them to pass the time. Nice that they live in a country that allows them to do this.

http%253A%252F%252Fi.huffpost.com%252Fgen%252F1764712%252Fthumbs%252Fo-RUTGERS-PROTEST-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
This is the thanks you get for freeing 25 million Muslims from the Taliban.

I think that Ms. Rice handled the whole thing with class. Personally, I think they missed out on something good. I don't agree with many of the policies the previous Administration enacted , but she is a lady of great achievement and could most likely have delivered an inspirational speech. That said; the students who demonstrated or threatened to demonstrate against had the right to air their opposition to having her there.

These are the spoils of Multiculturalism. Look at those hideous aliens. They probably all stink like a goat's asshole.

America is fucked all the way to eternity.

I think that Ms. Rice handled the whole thing with class. Personally, I think they missed out on something good. I don't agree with many of the policies the previous Administration enacted , but she is a lady of great achievement and could most likely have delivered an inspirational speech. That said; the students who demonstrated or threatened to demonstrate against had the right to air their opposition to having her there.

Universities these days bare no resemblance to anything resembling "free".

Colleges are the same.

Now just for fun. Here's an email to let Rutgers know that you think they are racist pond scum.

And sexist.

Let those future Democrats take it in the mouth,in the ass, and any where else you want to hit them.

Track those kids too. Let's see where those racist kids apply. I'm going to let those racist kids and university know exactly how I feel.

Contact Us | Rutgers?New Brunswick

The reporting I heard was that it was a group of about 50 protestors and they were mostly Muslim...maybe it is how the majority of the student body feels, but it certainly wasn't a diverse group expressing such an opinion.

Meanwhile, in Africa, These self same Muslim activists kidnap 200 girls to prevent them from getting a "western" education. Nigerian Muslim Extremist feel NO obligation to freedom or education. So, after 9/11, please no more pedantic lectures about diversity. Please.

Last edited:
You haven't been paying attention, according to the Muslim apologists the actions of the mass of fundamentalists, terrorists and assholes is not the same as our "peaceful" tame Muslims here in the States.

These are the spoils of Multiculturalism. Look at those hideous aliens. They probably all stink like a goat's asshole.

How do you know what a goats asshole smells like? You trying to tell us something?

Personally I'm going to call the FBI and report my neighbor down the street. I should have known that peaceful facade was just an act.

Now you sound like Harry Reid.:eusa_angel:

The reporting I heard was that it was a group of about 50 protestors and they were mostly Muslim...maybe it is how the majority of the student body feels, but it certainly wasn't a diverse group expressing such an opinion.

It's a simple case of biting the hand that feeds you.

Which historically is the Muslim way I'm afraid.

They call it "Dignity".

I call it a total lack of gratitude.

You haven't been paying attention, according to the Muslim apologists the actions of the mass of fundamentalists, terrorists and assholes is not the same as our "peaceful" tame Muslims here in the States.

Head Hunting cannibals from New Guinea, now there is a religion. Tight, compact, no crashing planes, no IED's, not demanding rights because they are misunderstood. Muslims, they aren't my ideal of a poor witto bitty victim. Not after all Shiite they pulled.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back