What's Going On? Biden Hasn't Been Seen For Three Days---No Public Events Scheduled Since Sunday

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Something's afoot! Is he being overhauled with medicines being pumped in him? Is he sick?

Joe is on a mission.

1658249010721.png

Something's afoot! Is he being overhauled with medicines being pumped in him? Is he sick?

Like these baseball players who go to get evaluated for new bats, Poopeypants is at the Depends factory being specially fitted with new high performance diapers.

Probably nothing. I haven't left my house for more than 3 blocks since last Friday. This is a non-story, in my opinion, of only partisan interest.

He is working on his resignation speech. He is going to help me out and make sure I win the bet with my wife he would not be POTUS in 2023

Probably nothing. I haven't left my house for more than 3 blocks since last Friday. This is a non-story, in my opinion, of only partisan interest.
Well, maybe partisan. But Jill said Sunday that pretty much it was too much for the old guy.

I have to say, imo most of his difficulty is the dems' own making. Inflation was inevitable, but they totally pffted at anyone mentioning it. And they so dithered on sending weapons to Ukraine, that it's like WWI over there, with no end in sight to Russia and the price of oil.

I doubt he'd quit, but they may be coming to Jesus on Joe being Too Old Joe, and just running it out. He never even tried to reign (-: in the progs to "just" fix middle class entitlements ... which in any other admin would have been "a miracle."

Its no secret they have him on drugs. What will happen is the drugs will fail, and he will spiral quickly.

BUT HE IS RUNNING IN 2024! Isnt that right, cult?
The drugs are already failing. This tour exposed that they cannot keep him in the here and now. Sentence structure is gone. The ability to complete cognitive thoughts is gone. His mumbling and talking to himself was present and identified by others. Biden is in a cognitive spiral. Three days to recover from a trip is a huge indication of just how bad he is cognitively.

The drugs are already failing. This tour exposed that they cannot keep him in the here and now. Sentence structure is gone. The ability to complete cognitive thoughts is gone. His mumbling and talking to himself was present and identified by others. Biden is in a cognitive spiral. Three days to recover from a trip is a huge indication of just how bad he is cognitively.

He would be acting no differently if he were drunk.

Isn’t this ‘Current Events’ or ‘Health Care’? Where’s the politics?
Progs have forced the standards of being a Politician. And this administration has failed. Near all of them. Except for Jill.

Granted Biden's A.F. #1 plane has the most luxurious accommodations while the rest of us have to struggle with tight seating, the old dude still can't take the strain of a long trip and needs a week to recover. Didn't he complain of a headache while in Saudi Arabia? A guy who suffered two brain embolisms and is prone to headaches should consider retirement.

Three days to recover from a trip is a huge indication of just how bad he is cognitively.

While I agree that he has declined cognitively, this is just stupid. The man is 79 years old. My mother is that age and has no cognitive issues and even she admits it takes much longer to recover from trips than it used to for her. And she has travelled all around the world and now it takes a few days for her to recover from a week long River Cruise

Forum List

Back