What's Going On? Biden Hasn't Been Seen For Three Days---No Public Events Scheduled Since Sunday

Well, maybe partisan. But Jill said Sunday that pretty much it was too much for the old guy.

I have to say, imo most of his difficulty is the dems' own making. Inflation was inevitable, but they totally pffted at anyone mentioning it. And they so dithered on sending weapons to Ukraine, that it's like WWI over there, with no end in sight to Russia and the price of oil.

I doubt he'd quit, but they may be coming to Jesus on Joe being Too Old Joe, and just running it out. He never even tried to reign (-: in the progs to "just" fix middle class entitlements ... which in any other admin would have been "a miracle."
Really, so when Biden and the Fed declared inflation transitory and not much of a concern, that does not raise any red flags for you, eh?

At that point your options are:

1. They are clueless and inept

2. They are bold face liars.

Which do you think it is, or maybe both?

Granted Biden's A.F. #1 plane has the most luxurious accommodations while the rest of us have to struggle with tight seating, the old dude still can't take the strain of a long trip and needs a week to recover. Didn't he complain of a headache while in Saudi Arabia? A guy who suffered two brain embolisms and is prone to headaches should consider retirement.
Has anyone checked the military hospitals for him? ITs very possible that he had another aneurism over there and is being treated here... IT would also explain the cognitive spiral we saw the end of last week.

Probably nothing. I haven't left my house for more than 3 blocks since last Friday. This is a non-story, in my opinion, of only partisan interest.
And you're the (so-called) president of..................................................................... what?

Something's afoot! Is he being overhauled with medicines being pumped in him? Is he sick?

Maybe he has a lot of work to do and has no time for insignificant public events.

There's more to the presidency than just being a pretty face.

Granted Biden's A.F. #1 plane has the most luxurious accommodations while the rest of us have to struggle with tight seating, the old dude still can't take the strain of a long trip and needs a week to recover. Didn't he complain of a headache while in Saudi Arabia? A guy who suffered two brain embolisms and is prone to headaches should consider retirement.
I've heard it's very risky to fly at high altitudes when you've and a brain embolism. He's had two!

Really, so when Biden and the Fed declared inflation transitory and not much of a concern, that does not raise any red flags for you, eh?

At that point your options are:

1. They are clueless and inept

2. They are bold face liars.

Which do you think it is, or maybe both?
They are all liars. With occasional moments of candor from the best.

I thought Biden agreed to let the progs have a moment to test their legs, but I never thought they'd have the votes to basically pay people a min income regardless of whether they worked. Yet he let that play out over and over. It's beyond absurd. I own three cars that run, and me and the wife can only drive two at a time, and we cumulatively drive under 1000 a month, BUT I've bought my last gas powered car. It's just inevitable. Yet the dems haven't figured out how we're gonna generate the elec. The progs literally look victory in the face and spit.

They are all liars. With occasional moments of candor from the best.

I thought Biden agreed to let the progs have a moment to test their legs, but I never thought they'd have the votes to basically pay people a min income regardless of whether they worked. Yet he let that play out over and over. It's beyond absurd. I own three cars that run, and me and the wife can only drive two at a time, and we cumulatively drive under 1000 a month, BUT I've bought my last gas powered car. It's just inevitable. Yet the dems haven't figured out how we're gonna generate the elec. The progs literally look victory in the face and spit.
So they are not clueless in your estimation they are just deceitful and malevolent

Understood.

He's golfing with Lard Ass at Mar a Lago.

Get your ass back on topic, BibleBoy.

1658251484885.png

Something's afoot! Is he being overhauled with medicines being pumped in him? Is he sick?

He's undergoing a brain transplant. But they're still waiting for the potatoes in the WH garden to get big enough.

Well, maybe partisan. But Jill said Sunday that pretty much it was too much for the old guy.

I have to say, imo most of his difficulty is the dems' own making. Inflation was inevitable, but they totally pffted at anyone mentioning it. And they so dithered on sending weapons to Ukraine, that it's like WWI over there, with no end in sight to Russia and the price of oil.

I doubt he'd quit, but they may be coming to Jesus on Joe being Too Old Joe, and just running it out. He never even tried to reign (-: in the progs to "just" fix middle class entitlements ... which in any other admin would have been "a miracle."
Pretty good post, reasonably/conservatively stated. Nice job.:smoke:

And you're the (so-called) president of..................................................................... what?
I am president of nothing. I and he, too are not required to make public appearances to please critics. People might like it, but that has no bearing on whether he has to do it.
Like the Rolling Stones sang, "You can't always get what you want".

Forum List

Back