What's Going On? Biden Hasn't Been Seen For Three Days---No Public Events Scheduled Since Sunday

Everything is a non-story to leftists these days.
Forget about the Southern border or Hunter Biden's crack habit.
Forget about how much it costs to be able to afford to put food on the table.
All of the people that supported Biden are now questioning their decision.
Most rational people would think that they made a huge error in judgement.
Never mind the fact that we've been telling them what would happen for years if Democrats got the White House back and control of congress.

The left is 100% focused on J6. Nothing else matters to them.

This is why they're going to get destroyed in November.

You notice he has made no attempt to address health care issues that he railed about while campaigning.
Campaign Joe - Prescription companies are robbing us blind - this must stop!
President Joe - ...........................

Hmmm, I would think a president truly interested in the welfare of real Americans wouldnt need a requirement to assure us of that.
Most do not need constant reassurance as they go about their life. If you are fragile, see a shrink, but do not expect a president to constantly hold your hand, just to bolster your feelings.

Most do not need constant reassurance as they go about their life. If you are fragile, see a shrink, but do not expect a president to constantly hold your hand, just to bolster your feelings.
Wow what a leftist and condescending response. Actually, since I constantly work through fake pandemics and support the lazy Dimmer ilk, I am sure I need no handholding. Again, a real president provides support even when its not a requirement.

I don't really think AOC views econ and govt as I do.
However, she has been pushed by the Progs. And is dangerous. We will speak endless racism until the victims are responsible also. The Chinese can come here and bring areas of their interests under control while we keep showing the Prog derived race baiter bullshit. The same people spouting are bringing children into this world with teenage moms and no dads. Separate the nation now.

Everything is a non-story to leftists these days.
Forget about the Southern border or Hunter Biden's crack habit.
Forget about how much it costs to be able to afford to put food on the table.
All of the people that supported Biden are now questioning their decision.
Most rational people would think that they made a huge error in judgement.
Never mind the fact that we've been telling them what would happen for years if Democrats got the White House back and control of congress.
If you find a leftest, go ask him. I simply do not miss this or any other president, if not out in public, for three days. I have my own life, independent of presidential appearances. Write him a letter, for Christ sake. :auiqs.jpg:

Wow what a leftist and condescending response. Actually, since I constantly work through fake pandemics and support the lazy Dimmer ilk, I am sure I need no handholding. Again, a real president provides support even when its not a requirement.
Condescending to people wanting public appearances for assurance? YES. Leftist? No. Suck it up, buttercup. Have you written somebody in the White House to complain? I hear you fine in Jackson, TN, but have nothing to do with scheduling and don't miss him, being at events, the last 3 days, for you.

Condescending to people wanting public appearances for assurance? YES. Leftist? No. Suck it up, buttercup. Have you written somebody in the White House to complain? I hear you fine in Jackson, TN, but have nothing to do with scheduling and don't miss him, being at events, the last 3 days, for you.
I never said I wanted or expected them, ever. Why would I expect anything from Poopeypants? The point is he does NOT care about any of us, so we will never receive support.

Hmmmm well it sounded extremely left leaning to me.....others?

That would be his staff...
That's what Biden's victims said when asked where he made them touch him.

Screenshot_20220719-132728-819.png

Last edited:
This response has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Stay on Topic. Do not attempt to redirect or derail threads on this board.

This response has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Stay on Topic. Do not attempt to redirect or derail threads on this board.

Forum List

Back