What's Going On? Biden Hasn't Been Seen For Three Days---No Public Events Scheduled Since Sunday

This response has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Stay on Topic. Do not attempt to redirect or derail threads on this board.
Exactly!

The topic is, where is Joe Biden

And I have found him

He just went to the Dentist is all

1658255037670.png

Something's afoot! Is he being overhauled with medicines being pumped in him? Is he sick?

Obozo's master puppet needs a tuneup.
They already wore out the first set of strings, now they need to install some new ones.

I never said I wanted or expected them, ever. Why would I expect anything from Poopeypants? The point is he does NOT care about any of us, so we will never receive support.
Thank God, I have never needed a President's support, cause I didn't get it. You gotta remember, I was one of the puppets on a string, sitting in a tank at night in a foreign country, when my president (whom I voted for) was making "godless Russian speech) in public. If you think I was glad, at the time, the Pres was making personal appearances, you are out of your friggin mind.

Condescending to people wanting public appearances for assurance? YES. Leftist? No. Suck it up, buttercup. Have you written somebody in the White House to complain? I hear you fine in Jackson, TN, but have nothing to do with scheduling and don't miss him, being at events, the last 3 days, for you.
Assurance? :laughing0301:

Thank God, I have never needed a President's support, cause I didn't get it. You gotta remember, I was one of the puppets on a string, sitting in a tank at night in a foreign country, when my president (whom I voted for) was making "godless Russian speech) in public. If you think I was glad, at the time, the Pres was making personal appearances, you are out of your friggin mind.
Well when I was floating around on my guided missile destroyer, carrier and battleship over those 25 years I served, I DO remember more than one president standing up and voicing his care and support for the military...and I was extremely happy at the time. Difference in perspective, I guess.....

When Joe DOES die (we all will). I am going to react the EXACT SAME WAY THE CULT WILL REACT WHEN TRUMP DIES.

So, cult….just look in the mirror...that is how I will react. You already know what it is.

Last edited:
Well when I was floating around on my guided missile destroyer, carrier and battleship over those 25 years I served, I DO remember more than one president standing up and voicing his care and support for the military...and I was extremely happy at the time. Difference in perspective, I guess.....
I had those times too. I also had many moments, many presidents of both parties (as I was never a party supporter), when I wished they would shut the fk up, and never missed them when they did. So, it does not bother me when this one is not making public appearances or statements for three days and actually hope it could be a trend. Often when he speaks, it pisses me off.

Something's afoot! Is he being overhauled with medicines being pumped in him? Is he sick?

OH NO! After an overseas trip the president is back in the White House doing what ever presidents do in the White House, Not out running his mouth about any old thing that comes to mind.

That's what Biden's victims said when asked where he made them touch him.

View attachment 671949

TOTAL 100% LIE. NOT ONE SINGLE INCH OF TRUTH. DISCUSTING UGLY PROPAGANDA. DO A LITTLE REASEARCH .THIS IS A NICE WOMAN YOU ARE TRYING TO TRASH & THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE POSTING IT IS NEGATIVE POLITICES . To try and damage the parent. Sick sick sick,

Thank God, I I didn't get it. You gotta remember, I was one of the puppets on a string, sitting in a tank at night in a foreign country, when my president (whom I voted for) was making "godless Russian speech) in public. If you think I was glad, at the time, the Pres was making personal appearances, you are out of your friggin mind.
We just want to make sure if he is lost and confused that a Silver Alert was issued.

We might need to mobilize Operation Hair Sniff ... the stationing of children at key intersections to attract Slow Joe long enough to hustle him back to the White House.

It will break my fucking heart when Biden is no longer the serving President.

I am very excited for the first female BIPOC President.

President Harris will save the nation from what Biden has done.

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT HARRIS!

SWALLOWING JIZZ AND TAKIN CARE OF BIZ!

TOTAL 100% LIE. NOT ONE SINGLE INCH OF TRUTH. DISCUSTING UGLY PROPAGANDA. DO A LITTLE REASEARCH .THIS IS A NICE WOMAN YOU ARE TRYING TO TRASH & THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE POSTING IT IS NEGATIVE POLITICES . To try and damage the parent. Sick sick sick,
^^^Triggered.

Pedo Joe sent the FBI to retrieve the "stolen" diary...raiding journalists houses in the process.

If the diary is fake...how could it have been stolen.

The New York Times calls it "Ashley Biden's diary"...

The pages of the "stolen" diary that the FBI seized were posted online.

In those pages are contained handwritten remarks expressing that she had been molested AND the exact quote... “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)."

That the hair sniffing, leg hair smoothing, inappropriate touching Pedo-in-Chief...

Let me make this as simple as possible to wedge it grudgingly into that wee tiny peabrain.

Just imagine that this was Ivanka Trump's diary.

How much differently these accusations would be reported and investigated.

Pedo Joe hides behind dumb effs like you. If the president is a child molesting Pedophile...that's not something we should be sweeping under the rug in the #metoo era.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back