What's Going On? Biden Hasn't Been Seen For Three Days---No Public Events Scheduled Since Sunday

Yeah. It caused the last guy to make up a total fantasy that he had achieved a non-existent $450 billion trade deal with Saudi Arabia.

trump-mbs-2019-afp-0.jpg

This is a far better picture...

1658252169817.png

I am president of nothing. I and he, too are not required to make public appearances to please critics. People might like it, but that has no bearing on whether he has to do it.
Like the Rolling Stones sang, "You can't always get what you want".
Hmmm, I would think a president truly interested in the welfare of real Americans wouldnt need a requirement to assure us of that.

Does the POTUS, any POTUS, need to be seen in public to get work done?
You knew Biden was a Senile Buffoon when you hid him from Public view during the campaign and ran like a coward from one of the debates.

You knew you could get away with that because you planned The Great Theft of 2020 from the start just like you tried to steal the 2016 election with Putin's help, you stole 2020 with China's help.

They are all liars. With occasional moments of candor from the best.

I thought Biden agreed to let the progs have a moment to test their legs, but I never thought they'd have the votes to basically pay people a min income regardless of whether they worked. Yet he let that play out over and over. It's beyond absurd. I own three cars that run, and me and the wife can only drive two at a time, and we cumulatively drive under 1000 a month, BUT I've bought my last gas powered car. It's just inevitable. Yet the dems haven't figured out how we're gonna generate the elec. The progs literally look victory in the face and spit.

The left don't give two shits whether you buy an electric car or not. The only thing that's important to them is that they can punish you for not doing it, if they tell you to do it. The control is the only thing they care about.

Really, so when Biden and the Fed declared inflation transitory and not much of a concern, that does not raise any red flags for you, eh?

At that point your options are:

1. They are clueless and inept

2. They are bold face liars.

Which do you think it is, or maybe both?
I thought the dems stimulus plans were .... unnecessary. But with my wife literally having her job erased ... I wasn't one to complain. I didn't thing there'd be an ongoing shortage of semiconductors and such. I thought the US Dept of Ag realized we had food shortages and would adjust disincentives to produce. Without the pandemic, the result of improving wages should have resulted in more production. That was Trump's plan. I don't think Trump was any better, although the gop's pracitce, that Trump went along with, of just giving most of the loot to the rich, doesn't increase demand.

But again, I'd hoped for increasing funding to soc sec and medicare with a nominal tax hike on the wealthiest. Perhaps reimposing the Obamacare taxes on medical providers, who make out like bandits with more customers, to pay for Obamacare. Maybe some more after school care.

But paying people not to work .... not my cup of tea.

But back to the OP, Biden's just facing the reality of letting the progs run wild .... and not having votes. And why anyone is surprised that a fiscal conservative would oppose more deficits in a recession is .... well, they're not being realistic. We'll have gas for $3, so people will be buying elec cars. Might want to look a nuclear power again if you don't like natl gas.

Last edited:
I thought the dems stimulus plans were .... unnecessary. But with my wife literally having her job erased ... I wasn't one to complain. I didn't thing there'd be an ongoing shortage of semiconductors and such. I thought the US Dept of Ag realized we had food shortages and would adjust disincentives to produce. Without the pandemic, the result of improving wages should have resulted in more production. That was Trump's plan. I don't think Trump was any better, although the gop's pracitce, that Trump went along with, of just giving most of the loot to the rich, doesn't increase demand.

But again, I'd hoped for increasing funding to soc sec and medicare with a nominal tax hike on the wealthiest. Perhaps reimposing the Obamacare taxes on medical providers, who make out like bandits with more customers, to pay for Obamacare. Maybe some more after school care.

But paying people not to work .... not my cup of tea.
Progs know better. But none of those with money pushing their brand give up their money.

Probably nothing. I haven't left my house for more than 3 blocks since last Friday. This is a non-story, in my opinion, of only partisan interest.
Everything is a non-story to leftists these days.
Forget about the Southern border or Hunter Biden's crack habit.
Forget about how much it costs to be able to afford to put food on the table.
All of the people that supported Biden are now questioning their decision.
Most rational people would think that they made a huge error in judgement.
Never mind the fact that we've been telling them what would happen for years if Democrats got the White House back and control of congress.

Forum List

Back