What's Going On In Baghdad???????

Lol, poor wittle triggered retard. Hilarious. Yep stay out of betting. You would not be very good at it. Keep with that work at the Pigly Wigly.
You couldn't feed 9 people a good dinner with a day's wage at all, turdboy.

You couldn't buy it, and you couldn't buy it and cook it, you drain on society.

You don't earn that much money, bitch, and damn sure don't know how to cook or serve people.
You little fuckin' antisocial indoctrinated dog turd.

Better go nuke you some fake chicken tendies made from beaks and claws, motherfucker!

"100% real chicken."

Yeah, but real chicken what, hmm?!
:auiqs.jpg:
You ain't no maker or provider, you're a taker.

Last edited:
You couldn't feed 9 people a good dinner with a day's wage at all, turdboy.

You couldn't buy it, and you couldn't buy it and cook it, you drain on society.

You don't earn that much money, bitch, and damn sure don't know how to cook or serve people.
You little fuckin' antisocial dog turd.
Lol, keep placing poor bets retard. Hilarious. Stay triggered it makes me happy!

You ain't no maker or provider, you're a taker, punk.
Lol, you are so retarded it's funny. Most the people I argue with on here know what I do for a living. The funny thing is at the end of my work day I would not have to spend one red cent to provide food for 9 people. I run fishing charters retard. 3 boats go out twice a day averaging 30 to 36 walleye coming back twice a day on each boat. During the winter I run duck trips. Typically 40 ducks and a couple of geese come back on the big boat. Typically 18 ducks come back on the little one. You are a retard.

Lol, you are so retarded it's funny. Most the people I argue with on here know what I do for a living. The funny thing is at the end of my work day I would not have to spend one red cent to provide food for 9 people. I run fishing charters retard. 3 boats go out twice a day averaging 30 to 36 walleye coming back twice a day on each boat. During the winter I run duck trips. Typically 40 ducks and a couple of geese come back on the big boat. Typically 18 ducks come back on the little one. You are a retard.
Well that would make money, but something tells me you do not put on dinners for anyone.
Tell me about the last one you did.

Well that would make money, but something tells me you do not put on dinners for anyone.
Tell me about the last one you did.
Many time part of the executive package for a trip includes lodging, fish cleaning and yes dinner. All my boats are six packs so dinner is usually 6 fisherman and myself. I have 5 kids and 8 grandchildren. Cook for the lot of them commonly. My kids were brought up to pitch in for meals so we all work together in preparation. Typically my best friend John is present at those dinners. He is a retired chef for Princess cruise lines. So not only are large dinners made but are also top quality. Everyone in my family hunts, fishes and cook. Even the girls. My youngest daughter hunts and fishes with me more than the boys. The boys strangely tend to be the better cooks. Almost always a rhubarb, strawberry pie and home made ice cream are involved. During the fall apple crisp and homemade ice cream is the thing.

Lol, you are a retard. Yep we want your dumb ass and Dick Cheney siting at our dinner table. That's as hilarious as anything I have ever heard! Hilarious
Your lack of an attention span is obvious when you want Liz Cheney to win an election.

Many time part of the executive package for a trip includes lodging, fish cleaning and yes dinner. All my boats are six packs so dinner is usually 6 fisherman and myself. I have 5 kids and 8 grandchildren. Cook for the lot of them commonly. My kids were brought up to pitch in for meals so we all work together in preparation. Typically my best friend John is present at those dinners. He is a retired chef for Princess cruise lines. So not only are large dinners made but are also top quality. Everyone in my family hunts, fishes and cook. Even the girls. My youngest daughter hunts and fishes with me more than the boys. The boys strangely tend to be the better cooks. Almost always a rhubarb, strawberry pie and home made ice cream are involved. During the fall apple crisp and homemade ice cream is the thing.
Mhhmm. But you hate Trump?

Mhhmm. But you hate Trump?
Yep, sure do. Lake erie. Guess what business is located on and around it. Ford, Chrysler. Unions. Many, many friends were union. When I was a public servant my main campaign contributor was the auto union. UAW baby. Those are my friends and neighbors. UAW local 12 sticker on all my Jeeps. I buy American vehicles made by people I know.

Yep, sure do. Lake erie. Guess what business is located on and around it. Ford, Chrysler. Unions. Many, many friends were union. When I was a public servant my main campaign contributor was the auto union. UAW baby. Those are my friends and neighbors. UAW local 12 sticker on all my Jeeps. I buy American vehicles made by people I know.
So you operate fishing charters, but don't care how much the cost of fuel increases or if Biden makes you buy all electric boats? I find this hard to believe. Do your boats run on gas or diesel, what are they?
I have a good friend that runs fishing charters with a 50-ft boat with 4 engines and he takes 8 people out at a time. He goes into the bay and the Gulf. His runs on Marine gas which runs about $1 more than premium gas.

Last edited:
So you operate fishing charters, but don't care how much the cost of fuel increases or if Biden makes you buy all electric boats? I find this hard to believe. Do your boats run on gas or diesel, what are they?
If I need electric boats I will buy electric boats. They will have outrageous torque. What ever takes to take happy people to do happy things. My work does not feel like work. My day starts with this and ends with the same. What ever it takes. Yep about three hundred per day in fuel cost and eight hundred per day for captains if I run one of the boats. Yep, worried about great lake health. Worried about good union paying jobs and worried about leaving a clean environment more my grandchildren. I like the view from my office.
20190602_203105.jpg

If I need electric boats I will buy electric boats. They will have outrageous torque. What ever takes to take happy people to do happy things. My work does not feel like work. My day starts with this and ends with the same. What ever it takes. Yep about three hundred per day in fuel cost and eight hundred per day for captains if I run one of the boats. Yep, worried about great lake health. Worried about good union paying jobs and worried about leaving a clean environment more my grandchildren. I like the view from my office.View attachment 689036
3 boats a day and only $300 in fuel? That seems suspect. Only $100/day per boat, right?
Meh, all the rest seems legit. I have another friend I saved from being bullied when he was a kid and now he's a fisherman and a big ol' boy. I can surely understand the rest, but not the part where you think you're better off with a president that jacked your fuel costs intentionally.
I do know your mindset though because I saw it very recently from a dude talking about the UAW. It was uh..interesting to say the least with the Trump hate, and my friend that actually is in the UAW and me will make a joke about it tomorrow, Lord willing.
Have you considered leaving the freedoms you grew up with in America to your grandchildren? Because there may be a bit of a fight to get those back.

Last edited:
Sounds like things are getting worse over there...ALOT worse.

I don't thunk the MSM will be able to ignore this for much longer.

Turn on the news when you wake up.

3 boats a day and only $300 in fuel? I think you're lying. Only $100/day per boat, right?
Early in the season don't have far to travel. But ya right now 100 per boat per trip for a walleye trip. So 200 per day at the moment per boat. I also have three different marinas to dock at . Start at wings in spring, move to anchors Early July then on to vermillion in August. Cuts down on fuel costs to move east with the fish . In spring The reef we mainly fish is less than a mile. My boats average about a mile and a half per gallon.

Early in the season don't have far to travel. But ya right now 100 per boat per trip for a walleye trip. So 200 per day at the moment per boat. I also have three different marinas to dock at . Start at wings in spring, move to anchors Early July then on to vermillion in August. Cuts down on fuel costs to move east with the fish . In spring The reef we mainly fish is less than a mile. My boats average about a mile and a half per gallon.
I still don't get your Trump hate when Biden actually personally increased your cost of fuel on purpose because fuck you, green energy, motherfucker.

You have to admit that seems counterproductive for you.

Yeah, I worked out at the port for some years, sorry. Most sentences out there are not complete without 2 fucks.
:dunno:

Last edited:
I still don't get your Trump hate when Biden actually personally increased your cost of fuel on purpose because fuck you, green energy, motherfucker. :dunno:
Biden didn't increase my cost the oil companies did. Record profits. For those cock suckered. Putin helped. Pissed? What do I have to be psissed about? I hunt and fish for a living. Life is good. Hell I would pay to do what I do. Hell even when my divorce was going on and my assets were frozen. I did pretty much live broke for a year. Shut down my appraisal business so I would not have to give her half. Assets frozen. Working on mates pay so I could get my captains license. I was dating a young lady considerably younger than myself and living in a camper. She saw some family photos. She noticed my family was well to do. I did not tell her when assets were unfrozen I was doing all right. She says why don't you ask them for help( my family). Didn't even have to think about it. I said I get paid to fish. I live in vacation wonder land and I am rolling down the road with a hot chicken half my age. My life is freaking awesome. I don't need no stinking help. I am not worried for myself. I do fine. Soon I will inherit. My concern is for my children, grandchildren, my blue collar union friends and neighbors. Fuck Trump his lying conman ass don't give two shits about them. He only cares for himself and his golden toilets. He can't run a university because he was convicted of fraud. He can't be a part of a charity because his was convicted of fraud. Fuck him.

Biden didn't increase my cost the oil companies did. Record profits. For those cock suckered. Putin helped. Pissed? What do I have to be psissed about? I hunt and fish for a living. Life is good. Hell I would pay to do what I do. Hell even when my divorce was going on and my assets were frozen. I did pretty much live broke for a year. Shut down my appraisal business so I would not have to give her half. Assets frozen. Working on mates pay so I could get my captains license. I was dating a young lady considerably younger than myself and living in a camper. She saw some family photos. She noticed my family was well to do. I did not tell her when assets were unfrozen I was doing all right. She says why don't you ask them for help( my family). Didn't even have to think about it. I said I get paid to fish. I live in vacation wonder land and I am rolling down the road with a hot chicken half my age. My life is freaking awesome. I don't need no stinking help. I am not worried for myself. I do fine. Soon I will inherit. My concern is for my children, grandchildren, my blue collar union friends and neighbors. Fuck Trump his lying conman ass don't give two shits about them. He only cares for himself and his golden toilets. He can't run a university because he was convicted of fraud. He can't be a part of a charity because his was convicted of fraud. Fuck him.
So you got yours and fuck everybody else, huh? If Biden and Obama get their way, your way of life is over for you and your children. And you do have a good way of life. I assumed some things wrongly earlier.

Biden is behind the inflation and fuel prices, guy.

Look up executive order 13990 section 7. That's where he started this thing rolling downhill that's going to cause a world of hurt for the entire world.

Last edited:
So you got yours and fuck everybody else, huh? If Biden and Obama get their way, your way of life is over.
Lol, that's what you get from that huh? What a fucking retard. I don't want lying stealing fucks convicted of fraud being responsible for the future of my friends and neighbors. You fat retard beach ball furer don't give a shit about you or them. I pay my bills. I pay my employees a shit load better than minimum wage. I have never bankrupted people who have done work for me by not paying my bills. Trumps list of bankrupted suppliers go on an and on. You are a retard. Got better shit to do than f with you. Later retard.

Lol, that's what you get from that huh? What a fucking retard. I don't want lying stealing fucks convicted of fraud being responsible for the future of my friends and neighbors. You fat retard beach ball furer don't give a shit about you or them. I pay my bills. I pay my employees a shit load better than minimum wage. I have never bankrupted people who have done work for me by not paying my bills. Trumps list of bankrupted suppliers go on an and on. You are a retard. Got better shit to do than f with you. Later retard.
blah-hands.gif

Biden gonna put your fucktarded ass out of work with no gas, dumbfuck.

Coming this winter. He don't give a fuck about you. You are terribly misguided.

Furthermore, you're a total lying piece of shit.

You probably don't own a damn thing and get a check. Look how retarded you are, seriously.

Last edited:
If I need electric boats I will buy electric boats. They will have outrageous torque. What ever takes to take happy people to do happy things. My work does not feel like work. My day starts with this and ends with the same. What ever it takes. Yep about three hundred per day in fuel cost and eight hundred per day for captains if I run one of the boats. Yep, worried about great lake health. Worried about good union paying jobs and worried about leaving a clean environment more my grandchildren. I like the view from my office.View attachment 689036
WTF does you fishing in the Great Lakes have to do with the Persian Gulf and Iraq??? Are you going through mine fields as you head to that reef sitting at GQ while Iranian jets are headed your way with exorcit missiles??

Your virtue signalling and trashing our side is meaningless to me

Quite Frankly Mr. Virtue I dont give a dann. BTW. I like Trump. Suck on it.

Forum List

Back