What's Going On In Baghdad???????

I gotta see proof of that claim. Were you even alive in 1988? In 1988 I was listening to "Pour Some Sugar on me" and flirting successfully with a friend's hot, tall cousin with the curly brunette hair.
It's history, most anyone with a normal intelligence can look it up for themselves. I don't have to prove it.

It's history, most anyone with a normal intelligence can look it up for themselves. I don't have to prove it.
Yes you do. Since you claim to have normal intelligence, the onus is on you to support your assertion. Since you're so smart, it should be a breeze for you.
That's how the rules of essays and debates go, I didn't make the rules.

Yes you do. Since you claim to have normal inteeligence, the onus is on you to support your assertion.
I could see proving one's point in a controversial issue but not history. That is solid fact and cannot be argued with by sane people.

I could see proving one's point in a controversial issue but not history. That is solid fact and cannot be argued with by sane people.
So most certainly you have a link to those facts, correct?
I hope it isn't W. Bush government statistics published by a president and regime that was pushing for war against Iraq for really no reason.

So most certainly you have a link to those facts, correct?
I hope it isn't W. Bush government statistics published by a president and regime that was pushing for war against Iraq for really no reason.
There were reasons for the war in Iraq but they weren't the reasons given by the Bush Administration. Everyone has access to historical links. I don't keep them once I read them. My phone would be super cluttered if I did.

There were reasons for the war in Iraq but they weren't the reasons given by the Bush Administration. Everyone has access to historical links. I don't keep them once I read them. My phone would be super cluttered if I did.
3 posts, no links, nothing but bullshit. You're dismissed.
Idgaf about your weak ass phone's shortcomings, motherfucker. Proof or fuck off.
If it's so historical, there should be a good link to it online somewhere, amirite?
You're expecting me to go find it when you can't find it yourself to support your assertion? What's up with that? :dunno:

Last edited:
3 posts, no links, nothing but bullshit. You're dismissed.
Idgaf about your weak ass phone's shortcomings, motherfucker. Proof or fuck off.
Your request was bullshit. I'm not doing your homework for you child.

Your request was bullshit. I'm not doing your homework for you child.
Translation: "I am incapable of proving my assertions and have now lost the debate and then some!"

Dude, have you been to college?

Translation: "I am incapable of proving my assertions and have now lost the debate and then some!"

Dude, have you been to college?
Fine, enjoy your " win " . Remain ignorant your entire life. I only had 2 years in college. Since you keep making ridiculous assumptions. Post 255 verified my statements about Iraq, the subject matter, if you had paid attention, he posted a good link on the history of Iraq.

Fine, enjoy your " win " . Remain ignorant your entire life. I only had 2 years in college. Since you keep making ridiculous assumptions. Post 255 verified my statements about Iraq, the subject matter, if you had paid attention, he posted a good link on the history of Iraq.
Please elucidate with the pertinent information and link.

Please elucidate with the pertinent information and link.
No thanks.You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. You have to be dumber than a horse. Try to have a good night, I plan on it. I'm done wasting time on you.

No thanks.You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. You have to be dumber than a horse. Try to have a good night, I plan on it. I'm done wasting time on you.
Yeah, you've made 6 posts of zero substance bullshit and didn't back up your assertion. That means your argument fails by default and I don't believe you. Hagn! :D

Last edited:
Yeah, you've made 6 posts of zero substance bullshit and didn't back up your assertion. That means your argument fails by default and I don't believe you. Hagn! :D
Yes, all trying to respond to your bullshit ! Its like talking to the wall. You're totally useless.

That's the truth, however you may have to spell it out to Surada.
He is one of the many low IQ Democrats that parrot the Maoist Democrat line.

Britain and the Middle East from 1914 to the Present | Encyclopedia.com
**********​

Surada is a grandmother.

Don't be stupid. Sykes Picot agreement was a betrayal.. everyone knows that. Hussein was the emir of Mecca. He betrayed the Arabs to get thrones for his sons .. that included Iraq..

Why do you think TE Lawrence was so furious?

Forum List

Back