What's left of the Beach Boys may play at Trump inauguration.

R

rdean

I hope they don't expect to get paid. Remember the Freedom Kids.

I did find the perfect song for Trump's inauguration. Remember all the artists who were complaining about him stealing their music without their permission. I suspect this song will make everyone happy.

Here's a list of musicians who want Trump to stop playing their music

The following 10 artists have come out and asked that Trump stop using their music for his campaign rallies.
  • Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti
Maybe he can get some Mexican singers. He likes their taco bowl.

I did find the perfect song for Trump's inauguration. Remember all the artists who were complaining about him stealing their music without their permission. I suspect this song will make everyone happy.

The following 10 artists have come out and asked that Trump stop using their music for his campaign rallies.
  • Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

Sorry, but George Harrison is dead.

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

Tell me rederp, how in the hell does George Harrison tell trump not play his plagiarized (my sweet lord) songs?
The guys been dead for what?? how don't know ....how many years.

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

just took me a little longer to type my diatribe. LOL

look-at-them-anakin.gif

Cool - ALL AMERICAN band playing the Inauguration. It's better than Anti-Cop Beyoncé shakin' her ass at the WH.

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

George Harrison and Freddie Mercury say what again?
Go to Costco and get another 5 gallon drum of Preparation PH

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

George Harrison's dead you dingbat.

:lol:

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

We need a forum called "Who Gives A Shit" and your threads should automatically redirect there

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

BTW it's not stealing. They get paid for the usage.

As long as Trump and the Republican National Committee paid to license the use of the recorded song to the proper performing rights organization (in this case, BMI), the RNC does not need Queen’s permission, as Sean Spicer, communications director for the RNC quickly responded on Twitter.

“A live performance on television does not require permission and the network would pay the PRO a set prime time public performance fee for each and every live televised use of the song,” explains Nashville-based entertainment attorney Jim Zumwalt, a partner in Shackelford, Bowen, Zumwalt & Hayes.

“If the performance is recorded as an audio visual work that is sold, then it would require the company marketing the reproduction to obtain both a synchronization and mechanical license and the sync license would have to be negotiated with the publisher of the song or it could not be used.

If the song was adapted by changing lyric, it would require permission and a negotiated license as a derivative work if it is to be synchronized.”

The sad truth is for many artists, they can not keep their songs from being used in this context even if they vehemently disagree with the politician who is using the song. Other clashes have included Neil Young opposing Trump’s usage of “Rockin’ In The Free World,” Adele telling Trump to stop using “Hello,” and Heart opposing Sarah Palin’s usage of “Barracuda.”

Artists often take to Twitter to try to pressure the offending candidate into stopping the usage, but they have little legal recourse.

An artist can, however, stop a candidate from using his or her song in a campaign television commercial since that does require the copyright holder’s permission.

Why Queen Cannot Stop Donald Trump's Use Of 'We Are The Champions'

We need a forum called "Who Gives A Shit" and your threads should automatically redirect there

That's a great idea.

There could also be one called "The Septic Tank" For guano, asslips and triggered59's insipid bigoted bullshit.

Then a Butthurt Zone for the 100's of "I Hate Trump" bed wetter threads.

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

Yea, but his music isn't. And like you, it's "owned".

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

Amazing, thats the exact same list of people I will never listen to again

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

BTW it's not stealing. They get paid for the usage.

As long as Trump and the Republican National Committee paid to license the use of the recorded song to the proper performing rights organization (in this case, BMI), the RNC does not need Queen’s permission, as Sean Spicer, communications director for the RNC quickly responded on Twitter.

“A live performance on television does not require permission and the network would pay the PRO a set prime time public performance fee for each and every live televised use of the song,” explains Nashville-based entertainment attorney Jim Zumwalt, a partner in Shackelford, Bowen, Zumwalt & Hayes.

“If the performance is recorded as an audio visual work that is sold, then it would require the company marketing the reproduction to obtain both a synchronization and mechanical license and the sync license would have to be negotiated with the publisher of the song or it could not be used.

If the song was adapted by changing lyric, it would require permission and a negotiated license as a derivative work if it is to be synchronized.”

The sad truth is for many artists, they can not keep their songs from being used in this context even if they vehemently disagree with the politician who is using the song. Other clashes have included Neil Young opposing Trump’s usage of “Rockin’ In The Free World,” Adele telling Trump to stop using “Hello,” and Heart opposing Sarah Palin’s usage of “Barracuda.”

Artists often take to Twitter to try to pressure the offending candidate into stopping the usage, but they have little legal recourse.

An artist can, however, stop a candidate from using his or her song in a campaign television commercial since that does require the copyright holder’s permission.

Why Queen Cannot Stop Donald Trump's Use Of 'We Are The Champions'

Paid by Trump????? When does that happen?

Trump will hire foreign workers to staff Mar-a-Lago this winter

Oh wait, that's not the one I meant to post:

USA Freedom Girls Sue Trump Campaign for Stiffing Them

The last I heard about the Freedom Kids was that they dropped the lawsuit after being harrassed by Trump supporters. But I only heard about it. Didn't find a link yet. Trump harassing little girls. Of course that would never happen.

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online

• Steven Tyler.
  • Queen.
  • Elton John.
  • Twisted Sister.
  • R.E.M.
  • The Rolling Stones.
  • Adele.
  • Neil Young
  • George Harrison
  • Luciano Pavarotti

So is Pavarotti

Is this a joke?

Forum List

Back