What's more important to you, America or the world?

What's mre important to you, America or the world?

• Total voters
It goes in this order: Myself, My family, my local community, my state, the United States, the world.

See my concern is for what I have the most power to influence to the least power to influence.

When the Founders created this nation, they did so with the idea that people would govern themselves. If most of us focused on fixing ourselves, and then moving one step further each chance we got, we would have far fewer problems than we currently have.

We live in the only country in history that has conquered vast areas of land and nations, rebuilt them to a standard higher than before the conflict, and cut them loose politically so that they could compete with us economically and even oppose our interests policy wise.

America is without any rational doubt the greatest nation on earth.

Yet bed wetting liberals want to destroy it.

We live in the only country in history that has conquered vast areas of land and nations, rebuilt them to a standard higher than before the conflict,
And also we have the president we love, the politicians we adore, and the society we trust and respect.

We live in the only country in history that has conquered vast areas of land and nations, rebuilt them to a standard higher than before the conflict,
And also we have the president we love, the politicians we adore, and the society we trust and respect.

"We" do?

Currently we have a criminally insane sociopath for a president who's only concern is advancing a global collective gov't and getting rich along the way, along with political whores who's primary objective seems to be their own prosperity as well.

We have a society in decline that holds virtues like respect and honesty less and less, through the marginalization of morality by those who have influence over the culture.

Back in the 1940's we had crooked political whores and marxist sociopaths as well, but they at least pretended to be patriotic and demonstrated good character in public.

That's why some of us are devoted to reversing the destruction the democrook party and it's leftist tentacles.

What's more important to YOU, America or the world?
The world. America is coming to its end. Pretty good run actually, a lot longer than the Founders would have expected.

The United States will be here long, long after anyone remains who remembers who the hell you were (which will probably be about 5 minutes after they throw the last shovel).

What's more important to YOU, America or the world?
The world. America is coming to its end. Pretty good run actually, a lot longer than the Founders would have expected.

This is where what you want interferes with your perception of reality.

If absolute SCUM like you have their way, yes America will come to an end.

But, we're still the most powerful Military in the World. In fact, the most powerful the World has ever known. By a wide margin.

We are still the most powerful economy in the World.

In fact, the most powerful the World has ever know.

But most of all, we are still the most upwardly mobile Country in the World.

The most upwardly mobile the world has ever known.

Look at what we have sitting in and infesting the White House. A Street Urchin. Went to an average school, got noticed by some radical do-gooders (or not-so-do-gooders) and propelled into Columbia (even though nobody remembers him) and Harvard (even though his transcripts are still a State Secret) and is now the Liar in Chief.

And Bill Clinton.

And Dwight David Eisenhower. And Richard Milhouse Nixon. And Ronald Wilson Reagan. And Harry Truman.

Commoners. Every day, run of the mill parents. Nobody special.

And they went on to become the most powerful Humans on earth.

Of course you want to end that, right?

You do. We know you do.

But you can't.

Look at the number 1, numero uno destination for immigrants worldwide. Us. Here. The United States.

Given the choice, how many people would rather move here and start from scratch than live in those festering cesspools in Europe? 90%? 95%? 99%?

I used to meet them all the time. All those Europeans that you and IDIOTS like you think are so happy, so content.

Let me tell you something, scumbag........

The vast majority of them would give up everything to move here and start from scratch.

And the reason why? Because scum like you don't have control of this beautiful Country.

And you never will

I agree with Avatar to a point. I love the world as a whole more, but the area I have the most influence takes priority. Also, for all her faults, I'd never want to live in another country.

Imagine, if you will, a football stadium. I stand on a goal line. On my right is Christ, on my left is my family. On the three yard line is my local community, on the five is the rest of Texas.
Over on the twenty are the states that made up the old Confederacy. Through the tunnel and beyond the parking lot, under an overpass with the beggars and homeless, is everything else.

Last edited:
More specifically:

1. My family
2. My City
3. My State
4. The USA
5. Israel, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Japan
6. The United Kingdom, Scandanavian countries.
7. The rest of Europe
8. The USSR and Asia
9. The rest of the world
10. Arab Nations

What's more important to you, America or the world?

Humanity, then my fellow citizens, then my fellow humans.

Forum List

Back