What's Next for the Left After Bathrooms?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
2016, the year saying a man should not be hanging out in the women's bathroom became controversial.

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

My guess is outlawing Christianity. It's the only threat to the lefts ability to serve their master, Satan.

2016, the year saying a man should not be hanging out in the women's bathroom became controversial.

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

My guess is outlawing Christianity. It's the only threat to the lefts ability to serve their master, Satan.
Probably incest marriage, they got that ball rolling in New York State as soon as the Obergefel ruling was made.

It's all about "love and dignity" according to that ruling so I can't wait to see what excuse they'll pull out of their behinds to deny "love and dignity" to all these other groups of filthy perverts...if they even try at all.

What's next?

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

Probably incest marriage, they got that ball rolling in New York State as soon as the Obergefel ruling was made.

It's all about "love and dignity" according to that ruling so I can't wait to see what excuse they'll pull out of their behinds to deny "love and dignity" to all these other groups of filthy perverts...if they even try at all.

If I were you, I'd delete this thread....the last thing on earth, a die hard GOP conservative supporter should want addressed is the following.....
Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

Every single one of these topics, all signed sealed and delivered curteosy of some white motherfuckers....you really want to go there?

Stop while you're ahead, fool

Hey first you guys have to find potty police to put on pee pee patrol. We won't know how this plays out until you expand government and hire people to check up skirts. Hurry and get on it so we can see how it works out.
Yeah, thanks for letting me hang out in the bathroom with little girls now. Good job.
image.jpeg

What's next?

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

If I were you, I'd delete this thread....the last thing on earth, a die hard GOP conservative supporter should want addressed is the following.....
Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

Every single one of these topics, all signed sealed and delivered curteosy of some white motherfuckers....you really want to go there?

Stop while you're ahead, fool

Yeah, because we know nothing like this happens in Africa, moron.
Guess we need to add canabolism to the list.

Hey first you guys have to find potty police to put on pee pee patrol. We won't know how this plays out until you expand government and hire people to check up skirts. Hurry and get on it so we can see how it works out.

Hey, it's a long and proud tradition....

06624u.preview.jpg

hair-fire.gif

Guns, no question, no doubt.

They're salivating at the opportunity to stack the supreme court with liberal activists who will ignore the constitution.

Guys how are you going to control the bathrooms? Who will be in charge?
Who's been in charge the past 200 years, moron?
Nobody. Why are you trying to create potty patrols to examine people's pee pee's?
No one on the left has been able to articulate why laws are required to let men into women's bathrooms.

The same will be for when you legalize incest and polygamy.
No one on the right has been able to articulate if your potty officers are going to pull pants down to check or just shove a hand down there.

Forum List

Back