What's Next for the Left After Bathrooms?

Guys how are you going to control the bathrooms? Who will be in charge?
Who's been in charge the past 200 years, moron?
Nobody. Why are you trying to create potty patrols to examine people's pee pee's?
No one on the left has been able to articulate why laws are required to let men into women's bathrooms.

The same will be for when you legalize incest and polygamy.
No one on the right has been able to articulate if your potty officers are going to pull pants down to check or just shove a hand down there.
Thanks for validating my point that no on the left knows why they want a law to let men into women's bathrooms.

2016, the year saying a man should not be hanging out in the women's bathroom became controversial.

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

My guess is outlawing Christianity. It's the only threat to the lefts ability to serve their master, Satan.
I was thinking voting Republicans out of office who have worked for the last 30 years to undermine this country.
Voter suppression.
Tax cuts for the wealthy
Invest in America both education and infrastructure
Health care
Women's rights

We need to stop the dangerous right wing agenda that has undermined national security.

Nobody. Why are you trying to create potty patrols to examine people's pee pee's?
No one on the left has been able to articulate why laws are required to let men into women's bathrooms.

No one on the right has been able to articulate if your potty officers are going to pull pants down to check or just shove a hand down there.
Thanks for validating my point that no on the left knows why they want a law to let men into women's bathrooms.
you understand which side is passing laws, right?

And no one using your screen name has been able to articulate what in the wide world of fuck you're talking about.

They don't want your potty patrols raping the citizenry. Not a bad cause if you ask me.

you understand which side is passing laws, right?
Yeah, tell us who is passing laws saying men can use women's bathrooms.

You're a moron.

They don't want your potty patrols raping the citizenry. Not a bad cause if you ask me.
Still can't explain why you want to hang out with little girls in the bathroom?
We know.
Wow look at you being a weirdo :cuckoo:
Answer his question.

First legalizing gay marriage, then stopping the potty patrol, what next??!!

giphy.gif

We know.
Answer his question.
No you perverted little weirdo. Get your head out of the gutter.

We know.
The guy saying he wants the legal right to hang out in the women's bathroom calls me a weirdo.

A1 comedy.

We know.
Answer his question.
You're scared, I understand. You don't want to end up on a pedo watchlist before you get to fulfill your fantasy of squatting with the real girls in the ladies room. I get it.

We know.
The guy saying he wants the legal right to hang out in the women's bathroom calls me a weirdo.

A1 comedy.
The guy who wants to legally force women to let him look up their skirts is upset about being called a weirdo?

We know.
Answer his question.
You're scared, I understand. You don't want to end up on a pedo watchlist before you get to fulfill your fantasy of squatting with the real girls in the ladies room. I get it.
Everyone knows you just want to volunteer to be on the potty patrol and look up little girls skirts. Or maybe you want to see some little boy dong? Fucking perv.

We know.

A1 comedy.
The guy who wants to legally force women to let him look up their skirts is upset about being called a weirdo?
Yep, the left always need to lie to push their perverted agenda.

We know.

A1 comedy.
Yep, the left always need to lie to push their perverted agenda.
And he right always has to... obsess over and police our naughty bits I guess :cuckoo:

We know.

A1 comedy.
Nobody said anything about "potty police" besides you, you stupid fuck. I've stated the businesses should have the discretion on this and let the market respond to it accordingly. You idiot leftists are the ones that want government to make it illegal for businesses to have the discretion.

Roll it up bitch, you fail.

Forum List

Back