What's Next for the Left After Bathrooms?

So you want to pass a meaningless law that can never be enforced and doesn't accomplish anything? That's weird.

:cuckoo:
Shitforbrains wants to pretend the left have not passed laws allowing pervert men to hang out in women's bathrooms and showers.
No I just want to know who you'll be hiring to feel up women and children before they go into the bathroom.
Why do you hate women?
Why do you want to rape them before they go to the bathroom?
Yep, the left have zero answers why they want to let pedophiles to hang out in girls bathrooms.
who is talking about pedophiles? do you have some sort of screening test to keep pedophiles out of public restrooms? if you can screen for pedophiles why limit it just to restrooms?

Christianity being banned is obviously next.
firehair.gif

There obviously are people in this country, probably more than you'd care to admit, who would love to do just that. Now, whether it ever does happen is another question entirely, but no doubt there are those posting here even, who would support it.

Yes, these idiots do exist, but hardly anything to get hysterical about.

2016, the year saying a man should not be hanging out in the women's bathroom became controversial.

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

My guess is outlawing Christianity. It's the only threat to the lefts ability to serve their master, Satan.
I was thinking voting Republicans out of office who have worked for the last 30 years to undermine this country.
Voter suppression.
Tax cuts for the wealthy
Invest in America both education and infrastructure
Health care
Women's rights

We need to stop the dangerous right wing agenda that has undermined national security.

I'm going to stop you right there.

If you gave a shit about women's rights, you would NOT support allowing a man who merely claims he identifies as a woman into a woman's restroom. FULL STOP
why? what is the harm?

So , now women have to prove they are harmed before you grant them rights? My God, you truly are engaged in a war against women.
I'd say there needs to be harm before you begin limiting the rights of others

Shitforbrains wants to pretend the left have not passed laws allowing pervert men to hang out in women's bathrooms and showers.
No I just want to know who you'll be hiring to feel up women and children before they go into the bathroom.
Why do you hate women?
Yep, the left have zero answers why they want to let pedophiles to hang out in girls bathrooms.
who is talking about pedophiles? do you have some sort of screening test to keep pedophiles out of public restrooms? if you can screen for pedophiles why limit it just to restrooms?
Yep, the left have zero interest in the outcome to force girls to share restrooms with pedophiles.

why? what is the harm?
You have to attend 4 years in a university to learn to be that stupid.
outing yourself as uneducated? don't worry, that wasn't the first time.

can you answer the question?

Will you next propose a law that states any woman who claims she was raped who doesn't have 4 male witnesses to corroborate her story shall be stoned for being a whore?
what. the. fuck?

seriously, you have issues

2016, the year saying a man should not be hanging out in the women's bathroom became controversial.

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

My guess is outlawing Christianity. It's the only threat to the lefts ability to serve their master, Satan.
I was thinking voting Republicans out of office who have worked for the last 30 years to undermine this country.
Voter suppression.
Tax cuts for the wealthy
Invest in America both education and infrastructure
Health care
Women's rights

We need to stop the dangerous right wing agenda that has undermined national security.

I'm going to stop you right there.

If you gave a shit about women's rights, you would NOT support allowing a man who merely claims he identifies as a woman into a woman's restroom. FULL STOP
why? what is the harm?

So , now women have to prove they are harmed before you grant them rights? My God, you truly are engaged in a war against women.
I'd say there needs to be harm before you begin limiting the rights of others
Yep, like the leftist says, women have no rights to privacy.

Why do you hate women?
Yep, the left have zero interest in the outcome to force girls to share restrooms with pedophiles.
why are you prattling on about pedophiles?

why? what is the harm?

Sorry, not my job to educate you why women have a right to privacy.
do transgendered people not have a right to privacy?
So the 0.03% of America with mental issues out ways the rights of all women in America.

Yep, the left have a war on women.

Christianity being banned is obviously next.
firehair.gif

There obviously are people in this country, probably more than you'd care to admit, who would love to do just that. Now, whether it ever does happen is another question entirely, but no doubt there are those posting here even, who would support it.

Yes, these idiots do exist, but hardly anything to get hysterical about.

Well, we both know that morons on both sides get hysterical about nothing every day ; BUT I will also say this. If you had asked me two years ago if people actually would be supporting allowing men to invade the women's restrooms, I would have said absolutely not. So that tells you something right there.

It's funny how leftist dumb shits think people can't tell the difference between men dressed as women and actual women..for some reason, I don't have that problem. The hands and broad shoulders usually give it away if the ugly male face and Adam's apple doesn't first. In 99.99% of the cases they don't actually look like women, but like circus clowns.

That's why they have a super high suicide rate. The freaks don't pass for real women and they know it.

No need to check their genitals or lack thereof due to mutilation surgery. They don't pass for women in the first place.

Why do you hate women?
Yep, the left have zero interest in the outcome of their effort to allow pedophiles to hangout in bathrooms with little girls.

We know why.

why? what is the harm?

Sorry, not my job to educate you why women have a right to privacy.
do transgendered people not have a right to privacy?
So the 0.03% of America with mental issues out ways the rights of all women in America.

Yep, the left have a war on women.
do you somehow believe that transgendered people will be going into the stalls with women?

why? what is the harm?

Will you next propose a law that states any woman who claims she was raped who doesn't have 4 male witnesses to corroborate her story shall be stoned for being a whore?
what. the. fuck?

Why? YOU are the one who said right in this thread that a woman had to prove she was harmed to prove she needed a right.

Yep, the left have zero interest in the outcome of their effort to allow pedophiles to hangout in bathrooms with little girls.

We know why.
the only person discussing pedophiles is you.

how would you screen for pedophiles?

why? what is the harm?

what. the. fuck?

Why? YOU are the one who said right in this thread that a woman had to prove she was harmed to prove she needed a right.
lol. you have comprehension problems

Forum List

Back