What's Next for the Left After Bathrooms?

Pedophiles is a stupid argument by lazy conservatives. Just as more gun laws isn't going to prevent criminals from committing gun crimes, more bathroom laws will have ZERO effect on pedophiles.

Private businesses can o whatever they like visa vie bathrooms. If you don't like it shop elsewhere. The ONLY area where this should be any concern of the government's is in government buildings, IE schools and such where a woman should absolutely have the right to use the ladies room confident that the law does not allow a man to enter the room.

OR, and this is radical thinking I know, place a lock on the door so a woman can lock it while she's in there, then just whoever goes in there will have privacy.
For the umpteenth time...the new laws don't create more pedophiles, nobody said it did. It just makes it easier for them to access females.

Pedophiles are ALWAYS a problem in bathrooms...now they just have access to more bathrooms and more children.

No they do not you dumb shit.

First of all, pedophiles are attracted to CHILDREN, they don't care which gender they are. So at best you're just keeping pedophiles confine to one gender's bathroom.

Secondly, anyone sick enough to rape a child in a public bathroom isn't going to say "oh no I better not go in the girl's bathroom" and decide not to commit the rape.

This is something the market should and could straighten out, pun not intended. Most people will not frequent businesses where their children are at risk of being flashed or sexually assaulted. Keep the government out of this....all they'll do is fuck up as usual.
What they're doing is forcing everybody else into the one single toilet bathroom. So there will always be a freaking line for women with children, while the faggots and the freaks hang out in the empty multi-stall bathrooms.
Maybe. But I'm positive that it will hurt business to do so, unless that business is set up to cater to tranny faggots and other assorted filth mongers.

Make me president and we will throw them all from helicopters.

Will you next propose a law that states any woman who claims she was raped who doesn't have 4 male witnesses to corroborate her story shall be stoned for being a whore?
what. the. fuck?

seriously, you have issues

Why? YOU are the one who said right in this thread that a woman had to prove she was harmed to prove she needed a right.
lol. you have comprehension problems

Comprehension problems? I asked "why don't you support a woman's right not to have a man in the bathroom with her?"

an you responded with "what is the harm"

Explain what you meant if it was somehow different than I comprehended.
the question being what harm is done to a woman, or man, if the anonymous person in the stall next to them is not of the same biological makeup? if there is no harm why should that anonymous person lose their right to privacy and have to out themselves in public as transgender?

LOL how stupid are you? If the stall is so private that a person shouldn't be worried about a person of the opposite sex being in the one next to them, then why does the transgender need to worry about being outed in public?

Pedophiles is a stupid argument by lazy conservatives. Just as more gun laws isn't going to prevent criminals from committing gun crimes, more bathroom laws will have ZERO effect on pedophiles.

Private businesses can o whatever they like visa vie bathrooms. If you don't like it shop elsewhere. The ONLY area where this should be any concern of the government's is in government buildings, IE schools and such where a woman should absolutely have the right to use the ladies room confident that the law does not allow a man to enter the room.

OR, and this is radical thinking I know, place a lock on the door so a woman can lock it while she's in there, then just whoever goes in there will have privacy.
For the umpteenth time...the new laws don't create more pedophiles, nobody said it did. It just makes it easier for them to access females.

Pedophiles are ALWAYS a problem in bathrooms...now they just have access to more bathrooms and more children.

First of all, pedophiles are attracted to CHILDREN, they don't care which gender they are. So at best you're just keeping pedophiles confine to one gender's bathroom.

Secondly, anyone sick enough to rape a child in a public bathroom isn't going to say "oh no I better not go in the girl's bathroom" and decide not to commit the rape.

Shows what you know. Pedophiles often have a preference. And yes, I already said that the issue was that they just have access to kids in two bathrooms now, instead of just one.

And you of course are wrong about pedophile and flashers' reasoning skill. They are quite manipulative, quite clever, and certainly are capable of mastering a plan to get the most exposure to children. I should know, I used to have to outwit the sick bastards when creating life plans for the ones that were court mandated to group homes because they were so fucking twisted and nuts they couldn't be out in the community.

And all my big scary guys, the true predators and the opportunistic monsters, committed crimes in bathrooms, and their access to public restrooms had to be constantly reviewed and monitored because they were ALWAYS figuring out ways to hang out in them.

what. the. fuck?

seriously, you have issues

Why? YOU are the one who said right in this thread that a woman had to prove she was harmed to prove she needed a right.

Comprehension problems? I asked "why don't you support a woman's right not to have a man in the bathroom with her?"

the question being what harm is done to a woman, or man, if the anonymous person in the stall next to them is not of the same biological makeup? if there is no harm why should that anonymous person lose their right to privacy and have to out themselves in public as transgender?

LOL how stupid are you? If the stall is so private that a person shouldn't be worried about a person of the opposite sex being in the one next to them, then why does the transgender need to worry about being outed in public?
tell me you're joking.

Shows what you know. Pedophiles often have a preference. And yes, I already said that the issue was that they just have access to kids in two bathrooms now, instead of just one.

And you of course are wrong about pedophile and flashers' reasoning skill. They are quite manipulative, quite clever, and certainly are capable of mastering a plan to get the most exposure to children. I should know, I used to have to outwit the sick bastards when creating life plans for the ones that were court mandated to group homes because they were so fucking twisted and nuts they couldn't be out in the community.

And all my big scary guys, the true predators and the opportunistic monsters, committed crimes in bathrooms, and their access to public restrooms had to be constantly reviewed and monitored because they were ALWAYS figuring out ways to hang out in them.

No, pedophiles do NOT have a gender preference stupid. That's why you see men who are heterosexual in their adult sex lives raping young boys, for example. It's all about availability of targets to pedophiles.

In fact pedophile literally means attracted to prepubescent or NON SEXUAL children.

tell me you're joking.

I'm joking? I've ran your ass in circles on this thread, your argument is that women have plenty of privacy in a bathroom stall so a tranny shouldn't have to tolerate the lack of privacy in a men's room. How fucking stupid is that.

No, pedophiles do NOT have a gender preference stupid. That's why you see men who are heterosexual in their adult sex lives raping young boys, for example. It's all about availability of targets to pedophiles.

In fact pedophile literally means attracted to prepubescent or NON SEXUAL children.
You've never heard of NAMBLA I guess.

tell me you're joking.

I'm joking? I've ran your ass in circles on this thread, your argument is that women have plenty of privacy in a bathroom stall so a tranny shouldn't have to tolerate the lack of privacy in a men's room. How fucking stupid is that.
are you the amazing nightcrawler? have a portal gun from aperture science?
do you fucking teleport in and out of bathrooms?
because unless you think that's perfectly normal you had to be joking.

tell me you're joking.

That didn't even make sense.

Here let me break it down to one an two syllable words for you.

If a woman has privacy from males in the stall next to her, then so to a transvestite has privacy from anyone in the stall next to them, so the argument you made about them being outed in public is stupid , by your own logic.

tell me you're joking.

If a woman has privacy from males in the stall next to her, then so to a transvestite has privacy from anyone in the stall next to them, so the argument you made about them being outed in public is stupid , by your own logic.
so the teleportation jokes went over your head. i should have guessed that would happen.

unless a person is teleporting into the restroom a transgender person will out themselves as such when they use the publicly viewable door to the restroom that doesn't match their appearance, robbing them of the right to keep that part of them private.

tell me you're joking.

so the teleportation jokes went over your head. i should have guessed that would happen.

unless a person is teleporting into the restroom a transgender person will out themselves as such when they use the publicly viewable door to the restroom that doesn't match their appearance, robbing them of the right to keep that part of them private.

OMG what a lame argument.

Who's even loooking? Now you have bathroom police announcing the gender of each person entering?

Guys how are you going to control the bathrooms? Who will be in charge?

How will you stop a male sex offender from entering a women's room, when all he has to do is put on a dress claim he "identifies" as female?

What's the plan, Stan?
Why would they put on a dress first to commit a sex crime? Where's the advantage there?

How will you stop a male sex offender from entering a women's room, when all he has to do is put on a dress claim he "identifies" as female?

What's the plan, Stan?

Under Target policy, and what I assume is what these morons would like to see as law, you don't even have to do that, their policy is "use whichever bathroom you feel comfortable in" no need to pretend, or identify.

What's the plan, Stan?

Under Target policy, and what I assume is what these morons would like to see as law, you don't even have to do that, their policy is "use whichever bathroom you feel comfortable in" no need to pretend, or identify.
That'll be a great experiment. Let's see if your predictions of mass rape and assault come true.

tell me you're joking.

OMG what a lame argument.

Who's even loooking? Now you have bathroom police announcing the gender of each person entering?
see i can at least demonstrate how privacy is invaded, even if you don't think people would watch they could.

can you make the same claim about people in bathroom stalls losing privacy by sole virtue of a biologically different person being in the stall next to them?

Forum List

Back