What's Next for the Left After Bathrooms?

"What's Next for the Left After Bathrooms?"

This is a moronic contrivance of the reprehensible right, the product of their fear, hate, and bigotry.

Yes, it's all in the right's imagination that the left is on a mission to scrub all morality from society. LOL Shut the fuck up
lol. you don't see the laws like the one in nc as a solution in search of a problem?

Those laws are just as bad. Leave the gov't the hell out of it and let the businesses handle it.

Like they should have done with smoking.

Exactly, since when do we need a law to keep us out of a business that allows smoking if we don't like smoking?

Same with bathrooms. Have a bathroom policy I don't like? Fine, I'll shop elsewhere.

It has to be something of a sexual perversion. Those you listed have too many they call conservative as practitioners for them to latch onto. They need to know what pissed off conservatives most.

My guess....is to normalize adultry. As in just accept it as no different than a married man having a beer with the guys. Hey....marriage isn't all that special anymore anyway. Why are we tearing apart families over adultry?? In fact....many in Buddhism have a view that so long as the sex isn't done with maliciousness and is seen as a positive experience....so be it.

I think that's where the libs go next. To make adultry a normal, fully acceptable practice and not even frowned upon.

It has to be something of a sexual perversion. Those you listed have too many they call conservative as practitioners for them to latch onto. They need to know what pissed off conservatives most.

My guess....is to normalize adultry. As in just accept it as no different than a married man having a beer with the guys. Hey....marriage isn't all that special anymore anyway. Why are we tearing apart families over adultry?? In fact....many in Buddhism have a view that so long as the sex isn't done with maliciousness and is seen as a positive experience....so be it.

I think that's where the libs go next. To make adultry a normal, fully acceptable practice and not even frowned upon.
i have some bad news for you - adultery is normal. just ask the republican front-runner.

Guys how are you going to control the bathrooms? Who will be in charge?

How will you stop a male sex offender from entering a women's room, when all he has to do is put on a dress claim he "identifies" as female?

What's the plan, Stan?
Why would they put on a dress first to commit a sex crime? Where's the advantage there?

Another one dodges.
Not a dodge. You could easily re-write your question as "how will you stop a male sex offender from entering a women's room, when all he has to do is walk in?"

Right now, men aren't allowed in the women's room. One can get them out by notifying store security or kicking their ass.

You're right, if the law changes they won't put on a dress ... the law will allow them to just waltz in, no questions asked, free to perv about.

How will you stop a male sex offender from entering a women's room, when all he has to do is put on a dress claim he "identifies" as female?

What's the plan, Stan?
Why would they put on a dress first to commit a sex crime? Where's the advantage there?

Another one dodges.
Not a dodge. You could easily re-write your question as "how will you stop a male sex offender from entering a women's room, when all he has to do is walk in?"

Right now, men aren't allowed in the women's room. One can get them out by notifying store security or kicking their ass.

You're right, if the law changes they won't put on a dress ... the law will allow them to just waltz in, no questions asked, free to perv about.

They will step it up big on grabbing guns...
They will then go after climate change deniers...

yep, I think that one will be next. Obama only has so many months left and they need votes for the Hillary witch

What's next is portraying being in an opposite sex relationship as de facto homophobia.

Pshaw! That is far down on the list. Outlawing white people is after Christianity.
You are confusing traditional Christianity with that cult who has those policies that Right Wing Republicans practice.

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Let him die.

Tax cuts for the rich.

and so on.

These don't belong to traditional Christianity.

What's the plan, Stan?

Another one dodges.

Several states have made it a law to require men access to women's public bathrooms.

What's the plan, Stan?

Another one dodges.

Several states have made it a law to require men access to women's public bathrooms.
Wow that's a stupid comment there fagatron

Another one dodges.

Yes, stating fact is stupid to you.

Fagatron? Hilarious put down from the inclusive leftist

2016, the year saying a man should not be hanging out in the women's bathroom became controversial.

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

My guess is outlawing Christianity. It's the only threat to the lefts ability to serve their master, Satan.

what's next?

all of the above.

at the speed this PC is going ...it's like an unstoppable tsunami ....

who knows how is all going to end.....me thinks not well.

Another one dodges.

Okay liar.
Appreciate those that provided intellectual responses to the question, it helps with the novel I'm writing.
What's your novel about? Peeking on people in the potty?

Okay liar.
Appreciate those that provided intellectual responses to the question, it helps with the novel I'm writing.
My novel is abiut the deranged left e and their love of evil.
You're one of the stars, congradulations.

Okay liar.
And also included is how the left deny reality.
You're also a key character.

Okay liar.
Nice. I hope you include me as the opposition in the chapter about how republicans want to legalize raping women before they're allowed into public restrooms.

Okay liar.
Nice. I hope you include me as the opposition in the chapter about how republicans want to legalize raping women before they're allowed into public restrooms.
You forgot to mention along with legalizing rape Republicans want to outlaw puppies and long walks in the rain.

Forum List

Back