What's Next for the Left After Bathrooms?

Nobody. Why are you trying to create potty patrols to examine people's pee pee's?
No one on the left has been able to articulate why laws are required to let men into women's bathrooms.

The same will be for when you legalize incest and polygamy.
No one on the right has been able to articulate if your potty officers are going to pull pants down to check or just shove a hand down there.
Thanks for validating my point that no on the left knows why they want a law to let men into women's bathrooms.
you understand which side is passing laws, right?
Yeah, tell us who is passing laws saying men can use women's bathrooms.
who is doing that?

They don't want your potty patrols raping the citizenry. Not a bad cause if you ask me.
Still can't explain why you want to hang out with little girls in the bathroom?
We know.
Wow look at you being a weirdo :cuckoo:
The guy saying he wants the legal right to hang out in the women's bathroom calls me a weirdo.

A1 comedy.
The guy who wants to legally force women to let him look up their skirts is upset about being called a weirdo?
Nobody said anything about "potty police" besides you, you stupid fuck. I've stated the businesses should have the discretion on this and let the market respond to it accordingly. You idiot leftists are the ones that want government to make it illegal for businesses to have the discretion.

Roll it up bitch, you fail.
So you want to pass a meaningless law that can never be enforced and doesn't accomplish anything? That's weird.

:cuckoo:

Everyone knows you just want to volunteer to be on the potty patrol and look up little girls skirts. Or maybe you want to see some little boy dong? Fucking perv.
Hilarious how the perverts of the left need to create lies to push their hate in their war on women.
Careful man, next time you're on the pot the person in the stall next to yours might....... have a vagina!!! :eek::eek::eek:

We know.
The guy saying he wants the legal right to hang out in the women's bathroom calls me a weirdo.

A1 comedy.
The guy who wants to legally force women to let him look up their skirts is upset about being called a weirdo?
Nobody said anything about "potty police" besides you, you stupid fuck. I've stated the businesses should have the discretion on this and let the market respond to it accordingly. You idiot leftists are the ones that want government to make it illegal for businesses to have the discretion.

So you want to pass a meaningless law that can never be enforced and doesn't accomplish anything? That's weird.

That's ridiculous right 101

We know.

A1 comedy.

Shitforbrains wants to pretend the left have not passed laws allowing pervert men to hang out in women's bathrooms and showers.

Everyone knows you just want to volunteer to be on the potty patrol and look up little girls skirts. Or maybe you want to see some little boy dong? Fucking perv.
Hilarious how the perverts of the left need to create lies to push their hate in their war on women.
Careful man, next time you're on the pot the person in the stall next to yours might....... have a vagina!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Your war on women is mind boggling.

Christianity being banned is obviously next.
firehair.gif

There obviously are people in this country, probably more than you'd care to admit, who would love to do just that. Now, whether it ever does happen is another question entirely, but no doubt there are those posting here even, who would support it.

the real question should be what solution in search of a problem will the big government right come up with next?

A1 comedy.

That's ridiculous right 101
Boy are you people thickheaded morons. Show me where I said anything about passing a law this whole time? I haven't, so you can't.

For the third time for you remedial dumbshits..The businesses should have the discretion on this matter and let the market react accordingly.

Get it yet, dumb fucks?

A1 comedy.

Shitforbrains wants to pretend the left have not passed laws allowing pervert men to hang out in women's bathrooms and showers.
No I just want to know who you'll be hiring to feel up women and children before they go into the bathroom.

Christianity has nothing whatever to do with which bathroom we use. Get the fuck over it.

A1 comedy.

No I just want to know who you'll be hiring to feel up women and children before they go into the bathroom.
Why do you hate women?

2016, the year saying a man should not be hanging out in the women's bathroom became controversial.

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

My guess is outlawing Christianity. It's the only threat to the lefts ability to serve their master, Satan.
I was thinking voting Republicans out of office who have worked for the last 30 years to undermine this country.
Voter suppression.
Tax cuts for the wealthy
Invest in America both education and infrastructure
Health care
Women's rights

We need to stop the dangerous right wing agenda that has undermined national security.

I'm going to stop you right there.

If you gave a shit about women's rights, you would NOT support allowing a man who merely claims he identifies as a woman into a woman's restroom. FULL STOP

A1 comedy.

The TSA, they are already well versed in such tactics.

Why do you hate women?
Why do you want to rape them before they go to the bathroom?

2016, the year saying a man should not be hanging out in the women's bathroom became controversial.

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

My guess is outlawing Christianity. It's the only threat to the lefts ability to serve their master, Satan.
I was thinking voting Republicans out of office who have worked for the last 30 years to undermine this country.
Voter suppression.
Tax cuts for the wealthy
Health care
Women's rights

We need to stop the dangerous right wing agenda that has undermined national security.

If you gave a shit about women's rights, you would NOT support allowing a man who merely claims he identifies as a woman into a woman's restroom. FULL STOP
why? what is the harm?

Why do you hate women?
Why do you want to rape them before they go to the bathroom?
Yep, the left have zero answers why they want to let pedophiles to hang out in girls bathrooms.

What's next?

Polygamy?
Incest marriage?
Pedophilia?
Beastiality?

Voter suppression.
Tax cuts for the wealthy
Health care
Women's rights

why? what is the harm?

So , now women have to prove they are harmed before you grant them rights? My God, you truly are engaged in a war against women.

Forum List

Back