What's the connection between men who lean left and sexual misconduct?

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
This New York Times article lists 34 prominent men accused of being naughty:

After Weinstein: The Fallout for 34 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct, From Lewd Texts to Rape

It came out just before Democrat Rep John Conyers joined the list. What struck me is that among these 35 men, only two are obviously conservative. Full disclosure, I did not research each and every name to see how they're registered or what political views they've espoused. However, Hollywood types, left media, Silicon Valley and Democrat politicians certainly appear to dominate the list.

Which begs the question, what's the connection?

Somebody ought to get a taxpayer-funding research grant to try and figure it out? Don't ya think?

Last edited:
I'm going to criticize myself here and acknowledge that a sample size of 35 is not statistically significant.

Let's put it this way: You're not off to a good start.

What’s the connection between religious extremists like Roy Moore and pedophilia?

A sample size of 35 may not be perfect, but you've offered a sample size of one.

That said, if you're including in your definition of "religious extremists" all those Muslim cultures that marry off girls and diddle little boys, then I absolutely agree with you, there is a connection.

The same exact connection as those men on the right.....big money men are slimy....all of them. Huryts to hear this doesn't it?

The same exact connection as those men on the right.....big money men are slimy....all of them. Huryts to hear this doesn't it?

The list is of "prominent" men, which usually comes with a certain level of wealth. You'll need a bigger and more diverse sample size to back up your assertion.

Nope. You are duped. Big money always has underhanded and shafdy dealings attached. Always.

Nope. You are duped. Big money always has underhanded and shafdy dealings attached. Always.

And your evidence?

Careful to not fall prey to the logical fallacy of anecdote. You're experience may not represent reality.

“While liberals are in favor of any sexual activity engaged in by two consenting adults, when these consenting adults engage in trade or exchange, the liberals step in to harass, cripple, restrict, or prohibit that trade. And yet both the consenting sexual activity and the trade are similar expressions of liberty in action.”

Murray N. Rothbard

If you want to deal with the sexual abuse issue the first thing you have to ask yourself is who benefits the most from abortion? The short answer is that women sometimes suffer symptoms similar to PTSD as well as physical problems for the rest of their lives while the responsibilities inherent in fatherhood are eliminated for liberal men at the stroke of a scalpel. For decades liberal men have convinced vulnerable women that hiring someone to kill the unborn life inside them is a political cause to be celebrated. Men have been in charge of the abortion issue and the male dominated liberal media has convinced liberal women that they will benefit politically if liberal politicians who guarantee abortion are elected. If liberal men are in charge of the abortion issue it follows that liberal men are in charge of the power structure that absolves them from the legal responsibilities of sexual abuse.

After Weinstein: The Fallout for 34 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct, From Lewd Texts to Rape

It came out just before Democrat Rep John Conyers joined the list. What struck me is that among these 35 men, only two are obviously conservative. Full disclosure, I did not research each and every name to see how they're registered or what political views they've espoused. However, Hollywood types, left media, Silicon Valley and Democrat politicians certainly appear to dominate the list.

Somebody ought to get a taxpayer-funding research grant to try and figure it out? Don't ya think?
The same connection between men who lean right and sexual misconduct – such as Trump.

Depends what you mean by sexual misconduct. Fking in the woods Weinerstein/Frankenstein style? Sure... but that's not illegal and is consensual.

That being said, lefties are more sexually active and more criminal so it doesn't take a genius mathematician to figure this one out.

Last edited:

Liberals means someone that doesn't wants to live by laws. Lawless person.

con·serv·a·tive
kənˈsərvədiv/
adjective
  1. 1.
    holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
    synonyms: traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, hidebound, unadventurous, set in one's ways; More
    • noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics.

lib·er·al
ˈlib(ə)rəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.
    "they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"
Genesis 19:5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Rod Stewart talks anal cocaine abuse, ingesting semen and losing his virginity

Geraldo had his own ‘gay’ moments. His 1991 autobiography Exposing Myselfincludes page after page of sexual conquests including Mick Jagger and Rudolph Nureyev (pages 191–192). Rivera describes the experience as a “giddy” encounter in 1972 in the kitchen of his apartment as something like sandwich sex. Geraldo wrote: “If I were ever going to have a homosexual experience, it would have been that night.”

Rivera has little room to talk about other people’s sexual proclivities. In addition to his ‘gay’ ‘sandwich sex’ with Jagger and Nureyev, “Rivera provided intimate details of his extramarital affairs with Marian Javits, wife of former New York senator Jacob Javits; Margaret Trudeau; and Bette Midler, among others.” Geraldo Rivera’s ‘Gay’ Moment and ‘Gay’ Bashing

The same connection between men who lean right and sexual misconduct – such as Trump.

Then why the disparity in the list? Overwhelmingly leftists.

Perhaps the idea of statistical evidence eludes you?

Then why the disparity in the list? Overwhelmingly leftists.

Perhaps the idea of statistical evidence eludes you?

Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Donald Trump.

What sexual harassers have in common is that they are all men with varying degrees of power. Time for women to take over power. Men can't handle it.

Forum List

Back