What's the deal with the Walk of Shame?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I understand that the Walk of Shame is when a woman walks home RT morning after having sex with someone she hooked up with the night before. I am not really sure if only women do the walk but I've never seen or heard of guys doing it.

I would never let a woman who I had sex with to walk home after. Maybe I'm old fashioned but unless we fought for some reason, I'd help her get cleaned up, and probably treat her to breakfast somewhere.

Or is it that women only do the walk of shame when they made a mistake and want to just get away?

I understand that the Walk of Shame is when a woman walks home RT morning after having sex with someone she hooked up with the night before. I am not really sure if only women do the walk but I've never seen or heard of guys doing it.

I would never let a woman who I had sex with to walk home after. Maybe I'm old fashioned but unless we fought for some reason, I'd help her get cleaned up, and probably treat her to breakfast somewhere.

Or is it that women only do the walk of shame when they made a mistake and want to just get away?
I'd have her making breakfast just to check out her cooking skills.

I'd have her making breakfast just to check out her cooking skills.

Lol, my problem is that no one cooks better than I do.

This is the 21st century, there is no such thing anymore as "The walk of shame." If a woman wakes up the morning after feeling shame. . . .

Then you raped her.

This is the 21st century, there is no such thing anymore as "The walk of shame." If a woman wakes up the morning after feeling shame. . . .

Then you raped her.

Awful lot of rape going on apparently.

Then you raped her.

Awful lot of rape going on apparently.

That's what I have been hearing. . . . "Hook-up culture" they call it.

Society still puts shame on the woman and makes they guy a hero for getting laid. It is kinda sad.

Oh, plenty of guys have done the walk after leaving the girl's place/dorm room, after a bit too much beer goggling.

It's just usually easier for a guy to clean up his appearance before heading out to his own place, and to ridicule of his colleagues.

"Dude, you do NOT wan't to know who's bed I woke up in this morning"

"Well, that's why 8 shots of Tequila is a bad idea, bro"

I don't get it though. Unless she was so bad, I'd take her home or help her in some way. Hell, I've had sex with her once, why burn that bridge? Maybe there will be a repeat if I show a little concideration.

I don't get it though. Unless she was so bad, I'd take her home or help her in some way. Hell, I've had sex with her once, why burn that bridge? Maybe there will be a repeat if I show a little concideration.

Walks of shame usually result from excessive drinking from both sides of the encounter. More than likely the dude is passed out nursing a hangover, and the girl gets out of dodge without the guy noticing.

Forum List

Back