What’s the difference between Paul pelosi driving around in a car drunk

take that moldy old MAGA hat off & use yer critical thinking cap that you must have around somewhere. the OP asked in THIS case - what are the differences between the animal who turned those children & teachers into swiss cheese & pelosi's husband.

INTENT. & the mechanism that was put in play.

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.

a car's design & original purpose is not to kill.

a gun is.

lol ... lame is as lame does. FYI - i don't even have cable ... so you fail on that too.
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

For one....

He wasn't drunk or he would of gotten a DWI not a DUI.

So the title of the thread straight off lies .
twist it any way you need to
ITS A DRUNK THAT WAS DRINKING AND DRIVING
JUST LIKE its FUCKING SICK, EVIL, ALCOHOLIC TWAT its MARRIED TO---BOTOX BITCH_PIG-LOUSY

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Because I posted about the death of six people from a heinous crime of running people over with an SUV? no compassion huh?

because you deviated from the OP & my reply about it cause you're a troll.\ who swims in hyperbolic muck.

that's why.

because you deviated from the OP & my reply about it cause you're a troll.\ who swims in hyperbolic muck.

that's why.
So again, no compassion. Facts are Facts. No hyperbole on facts. sorry bubba, you don't care that a black man drove an SUV and killed six people in a parade. You're a pathetic human fker.

Last edited:
take that moldy old MAGA hat off & use yer critical thinking cap that you must have around somewhere. the OP asked in THIS case - what are the differences between the animal who turned those children & teachers into swiss cheese & pelosi's husband.

INTENT. & the mechanism that was put in play.

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.

a car's design & original purpose is not to kill.

a gun is.

lol ... lame is as lame does. FYI - i don't even have cable ... so you fail on that too.
intent and mechanism....you mean like the black flies matter and antifa assholes that you have been supporting?
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

So again, no compassion. Facts are Facts. No hyperbole on facts. sorry bubba, you don't care that a black man drove an SUV and killed six people in a parade. You're a pathetic human fker.

^^^

straws.gif

the alternative facts is your drivel re: moi.
nope Darrell drove his SUV.

Are you suggesting it didn't happen?

hmmmm

so many alternative facts.

Well he got a DUI. Meaning he wasn't over the legal limit. But had liquor at sometime during that night. You cons shod really learn the law.
This is completely false. Many, if not most, states have done away with DWI (driving while intoxicated) and replaced it with DUI (driving under the influence) with varying tiers based on BAC.
You libs should really learn the law.

nope Darrell drove his SUV.

still has nothing to do with the OP's specific question & comparison.

Are you suggesting it didn't happen?

seems you played hookey the day reading comp was taught.

hmmmm

so many alternative facts.

lol ... you suck at this.

Forum List

Back