What’s the difference between Paul pelosi driving around in a car drunk

seems you played hookey the day reading comp was taught.
again, are you suggesting Darrell Brooks didn't drive his SUV down their Christmas Parade and killed six participants? hmmmmmmm

They must be alternative facting the issue.

why would it, it was a response to your post. hmmmmmmmm

my original reply was to the OP's direct question. you tried, yet failed - again - to make a hard right turn down an alley that has nothing to do with my reply.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

again, are you suggesting Darrell Brooks didn't drive his SUV down their Christmas Parade and killed six participants? hmmmmmmm

They must be alternative facting the issue.

i never disputed it. what you are disputing & sucking at is my original reply; whom & what it was directed at.

lol....

Well he got a DUI. Meaning he wasn't over the legal limit. But had liquor at sometime during that night. You cons shod really learn the law.

There were two charges in the DUI, and one of them was being over the 0.08 legal limit in California. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand that, despite it's simplicity, but clearly that's why you're a DemoKKKrat.

i never disputed it. what you are disputing & sucking at is my original reply; whom & what it was directed at.

lol....
Not a cool response based on the incident, you’re not a caring person

you trying to troll by using that incident is pathetic.
Equivalent issue you ignore and swat away as nothing. Dude the evidence you just supplied. Analogies are always used in here. You chose to laugh at six deaths. Sick

Equivalent issue you ignore and swat away as nothing.

i'm swatting y-o-u away with each & every time we cross paths. haven't you realized that by now?
FlySwat2.gif

Dude the evidence you just supplied.

not a dude. never was. never will be.

Analogies are always used in here.

<pfffft>

You chose to laugh at six deaths. Sick

i chose to laugh at you. i do believe i've informed you of that. you & yer pathetic analogies.... it's trolling 101.

i'm swatting y-o-u away with each & every time we cross paths. haven't you realized that by now?View attachment 653534

not a dude. never was. never will be.

<pfffft>

i chose to laugh at you. i do believe i've informed you of that. you & yer pathetic analogies.... it's trolling 101.
You’re Laughing at six people killed by Darrell Brooks

Forum List

Back