What’s the Difference Between Progressives and the KKK?

There is no difference, and why would there be, it was Democrats who created the Klan for the purpose of intimidating Republicans.

equal rights for women, LGBTQ and minorities. Differences in the confederate flag and basically the civil war. Progressives come from all religious backgrounds. I suppose the KKK is against any kind of legal immigration from south of the border and of course they are white nationalists.

On top of that I would assume that most kkk members voted for Trump.

equal rights for women, LGBTQ and minorities. Differences in the confederate flag and basically the civil war. Progressives come from all religious backgrounds. I suppose the KKK is against any kind of legal immigration from south of the border and of course they are white nationalists.

You left out making sure women can never again hope to compete to win in athletic events.

You left out making sure women can never again hope to compete to win in athletic events.

Are you referring to transgendered women in sports? That's out of left field and in an odd way you just disproved your own OP. Good Job!

Are you referring to transgendered women in sports? That's out of left field and in an odd way you just disproved your own OP. Good Job!
No, I’m referring to the left wanting men to compete in women’s sports so women can’t win

No, I’m referring to the left wanting men to compete in women’s sports so women can’t win

Ok, news to me.

Ok, news to me.
Of course it’s news to you. Leftists live in bubble worlds.

Ok, news to me.

You should provide more info to what you're talking about. Also, tell me in your opinion how the KKK is "wanting men to compete in women's sports so women can't win". I mean, that's your point that the kkk and the left are the same or some such nonsense.

Ok, news to me.

You should provide more info to what you're talking about. Also, tell me in your opinion how the KKK is "wanting men to compete in women's sports so women can't win". I mean, that's your point that the kkk and the left are the same or some such nonsense.
Oh, so you think the KKK is Leftist. Interesting.

Hmmm, most KKK consider themselves to be right wing, conservatives.

No they don't. Right and Left have no meaning anyway.

KKK members consider themselves Sons of The South. They couldn't give a fuck less about your petty politics.

I had Blood Relatives die in that War on the Northern Side.

Don't hurt yourself thanking me. You're really not welcome. We didn't do it for you, we did it because slavery is an abomination. And so were the dimocrap scum that defended the institution of slavery.

So we fight and die to end the institution of slavery and Blacks turn around and sell their souls to dimocrap scum slavers for a few pieces of silver. typical

You know it as well as I do. Maybe that's why so many Blacks are so full of self-loathing.

Slavery is still practiced today, but only Africa. Funny stuff, huh?

Forum List

Back