What’s the Difference Between Progressives and the KKK?

Hmmm, most KKK consider themselves to be right wing, conservatives.

There is little difference between the platform of the KKK and the RepublKlan Party
Must be why KKK members endorse democrats.

From Newsweek...

FORMER KKK LEADER DAVID DUKE ENDORSES TULSI GABBARD 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN, SAYS SHE'LL PUT AMERICAN INTERESTS OVER ISRAEL

From Washington Post

Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke heaps praise on Rep. Ilhan Omar

Wow, but you discount the fact that he was a strong Trump Humper.

"We are determined to take our country back," Duke said Saturday. "We are going to fulfill the promise of Donald Trump. That's what we believe in. That's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back."

Apparently he is not that happy with Trump. Omar and Gabbard presently fit his brand of hate.

So, saying he voted for Trump to get his country back & work to help him is not being happy with Trump.

We all know Trump supporters blame his complete failure as a President on Democrats, Congress, the courts, etc.

It peaked in 2008, when the recession hit the numbers tailed downward and with Obama’s slow recovery they trended down, with Trump they are continuing to fall at a faster rate because of stricter enforcement.

The Bush recession really put a damper on opur economy but as it improved, illegal immigration lowered making your claim somewhat stupid.

Can you not have an adult conversation without name calling?

The economy has remained stagnant after the recession, the growth out of the recession was very slow. It wasn’t appealing as it once was and remains not as appealing.

I said your post was stupid.

You claimed illegal immigration went dowe due to the economy tanking.

So why did not it increase as the economy improved.

A simple question that you ran away from.

Your post was STUPID, it had zero logic.
It didn’t increase because the recovery was so slow, it is pretty simple,
Then the increase would have been slow. But it decreased.

Got anymore bullshit answers?

Then what is your answer?

Hmmm, most KKK consider themselves to be right wing, conservatives.

There is little difference between the platform of the KKK and the RepublKlan Party
Must be why KKK members endorse democrats.

From Newsweek...

FORMER KKK LEADER DAVID DUKE ENDORSES TULSI GABBARD 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN, SAYS SHE'LL PUT AMERICAN INTERESTS OVER ISRAEL

From Washington Post

Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke heaps praise on Rep. Ilhan Omar

Wow, but you discount the fact that he was a strong Trump Humper.

"We are determined to take our country back," Duke said Saturday. "We are going to fulfill the promise of Donald Trump. That's what we believe in. That's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back."

Apparently he is not that happy with Trump. Omar and Gabbard presently fit his brand of hate.

So, saying he voted for Trump to get his country back & work to help him is not being happy with Trump.

We all know Trump supporters blame his complete failure as a President on Democrats, Congress, the courts, etc.

How ever he is endorsing Gabbard because he is happy with Trump?

It wasn't a white power march.

Jews will not replace us?

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg

What do you imagine happening to them in your vision of the future? They look pretty young. They won't be dead of old age, by the time it gets here, if it does.

Bunch of angry white men
Trump voters

There were like 200 people in Charlottesville. How
Many in Ferguson? A bunch of angry Democrats looting?
Protesting a murder?

Looting innocent store owners and their property? That’s protest? And the police officers were found innocent. You see what you want to see.

It peaked in 2008, when the recession hit the numbers tailed downward and with Obama’s slow recovery they trended down, with Trump they are continuing to fall at a faster rate because of stricter enforcement.

The Bush recession really put a damper on opur economy but as it improved, illegal immigration lowered making your claim somewhat stupid.

Can you not have an adult conversation without name calling?

The economy has remained stagnant after the recession, the growth out of the recession was very slow. It wasn’t appealing as it once was and remains not as appealing.

I said your post was stupid.

You claimed illegal immigration went dowe due to the economy tanking.

So why did not it increase as the economy improved.

A simple question that you ran away from.

Your post was STUPID, it had zero logic.
It didn’t increase because the recovery was so slow, it is pretty simple,
Then the increase would have been slow. But it decreased.

Got anymore bullshit answers?

Trump ran on it. Illegal immigration has been a problem for 30 yrs.

What do you imagine happening to them in your vision of the future? They look pretty young. They won't be dead of old age, by the time it gets here, if it does.

Bunch of angry white men
Trump voters

Protesting a murder?

According to a jury there was no murder. Try again, ya lying shitstain

No he didn't. You're a liar.
He decided not to take sides

How do you do that with a white power march?

"Jews will not replace us", "Blood and soil". It's like apple pie and baseball with those fucks that showed up.
Some of them are good people

He specifically stated, twice, that he was not referring to those people.

SO, why you lie about that?

Who was he referring to? The Unite the Right march was organized by white supremacists.

LOL

After three days

I appreciate that your admission that you lied about what you said, but that was not my question.

My question was WHY did you lie about it?

What point were you trying to make, that you could not make without lying?
Our President is known for making multiple explanations and changing his story as each explanation is shot down and controversy builds

How long did it take him to admit Obama was born in the US?

Please don't change the subject. I am happy to discuss those questions at another time.

The question now is, why did you lie about what TRump said?

YOu did not say what he said, and attack him for taking to long to say it, or even to call into question that he meant it, because of something else he said.

You LIED about what he said.

I get that you cannot tell me why.

New question. Do you know why you did it?
Try to keep up with the thread Klan Boy

We have been talking about the Presidents explanation of his statements on Charlottesville and how they changed

Remember Helsinki?
I see no reason why it would be was changed to no reason why it wouldnt

Trump lies....repeatedly
His statements must be taken at face value at the time they are issued

His attempts to cover his ass afterwards cannot be taken seriously

They did not change. He started out in the immediate aftermath saying he was waiting for solid information, which was completely reasonable.

Later, presumably after he got solid information, he strongly condemned the white supremacist, and the violent counter demonstrators, while specifying that not everyone there on either side was a bad actor.

YOU have admitted to lying about what he said, but won't tell us why you lied.

That you are a liar, is in keeping with calling me "Klan boy" and I am glad that you did, in this context. It really shows how little anything you say can be trusted. Well, since I broke you. AND it will come up in our other thread of discussion about your vision for the future.

I ask again. DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU LIED ABOUT WHAT TRUMP SAID?

I get that you will not share the reason with us, but do you yourself even know?

Bunch of angry white men
Trump voters

I asked you a question about your vision of the future, something we have discussed many times over the last few years.

What do you envision happening with these angry young men? And why are you afraid to answer this question.
My vision of the future is flying cars and universal health insurance

I want to take a moment to thank you for the fact that you once were able to honestly discuss your vision of the future. MOst liberals do not.

It was very educational for me on several levels.

But, as I was saying, one of the aspects of your future vision of America was whites being discriminated against racially by national policy and meekly accepting it.

These young men, don't look like they will meekly accept it. What do you envision happening to them?

I think we both know that answer. I just want you to admit it. And then I will ask the next question and that will be the really dozy.

We can see here, why liberals are normally so resistant to be honest about what they want for America, because when they are honest, we can see how ugly it is.

That was how I broke you, making you see that.

To repeat, my question is,

These young men, don't look like they will meekly accept it. What do you envision happening to them?

You got something against flying cars?

Dude

Do you know why you are afraid to answer honestly about what you envision happening to them?

LOL

After three days

I appreciate that your admission that you lied about what you said, but that was not my question.

My question was WHY did you lie about it?

What point were you trying to make, that you could not make without lying?
Our President is known for making multiple explanations and changing his story as each explanation is shot down and controversy builds

How long did it take him to admit Obama was born in the US?

Please don't change the subject. I am happy to discuss those questions at another time.

The question now is, why did you lie about what TRump said?

YOu did not say what he said, and attack him for taking to long to say it, or even to call into question that he meant it, because of something else he said.

You LIED about what he said.

I get that you cannot tell me why.

New question. Do you know why you did it?
Try to keep up with the thread Klan Boy

We have been talking about the Presidents explanation of his statements on Charlottesville and how they changed

Remember Helsinki?
I see no reason why it would be was changed to no reason why it wouldnt

Trump lies....repeatedly
His statements must be taken at face value at the time they are issued

His attempts to cover his ass afterwards cannot be taken seriously

They did not change. He started out in the immediate aftermath saying he was waiting for solid information, which was completely reasonable.

Later, presumably after he got solid information, he strongly condemned the white supremacist, and the violent counter demonstrators, while specifying that not everyone there on either side was a bad actor.

YOU have admitted to lying about what he said, but won't tell us why you lied.

That you are a liar, is in keeping with calling me "Klan boy" and I am glad that you did, in this context. It really shows how little anything you say can be trusted. Well, since I broke you. AND it will come up in our other thread of discussion about your vision for the future.

I ask again. DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU LIED ABOUT WHAT TRUMP SAID?

I get that you will not share the reason with us, but do you yourself even know?

Who were the good actors shuffling along with the racists? Were they any of these groups?

Stormer Book Clubs
The Right Stuff
National Policy Institute
Nationalist Front
League of the South
Traditionalist Workers Party
Vanguard America
Loyal White Knights
Confederate White Nights
Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights
American Identarian
Identify Evropa
Hammer Brothers

Which of these groups were "some good people"? If you protest among racists, you just might be a racist.

"Jews will not replace us", "Blood and soil". It's like apple pie and baseball with those fucks that showed up.

Who was he referring to? The Unite the Right march was organized by white supremacists.

It was organized by white supremacist but much of their publicity was dishonest about what the rally was about ie focusing almost solely on the historical statues in question, while not explicitly stating that there was to be white supremacists speakers and events, such as the tiki torch march.

Many, if not most of the people who showed up, were not white supremacists and were not there to support white supremacy.

That at this late date, you have not heard this, is quite the condemnation of your chosen sources of news.

RW implicitly admitted that he knew this because when he was called on it, instead of denying what I said about what Trump said, he attacked Trump's sincerity.

He did not state what Trump said, and then express his doubts, he misquoted what Trump said, in order to give the impression that Trump was talking about people that Rightwinger knew very well that Trump was NOT talking about.

It was organized by white supremacist but much of their publicity was dishonest about what the rally was about ie focusing almost solely on the historical statues in question, while not explicitly stating that there was to be white supremacists speakers and events, such as the tiki torch march.

Many, if not most of the people who showed up, were not white supremacists and were not there to support white supremacy.

That at this late date, you have not heard this, is quite the condemnation of your chosen sources of news.

RW implicitly admitted that he knew this because when he was called on it, instead of denying what I said about what Trump said, he attacked Trump's sincerity.

He did not state what Trump said, and then express his doubts, he misquoted what Trump said, in order to give the impression that Trump was talking about people that Rightwinger knew very well that Trump was NOT talking about.

They communicated who the speakers were
DCfZtOrXkAANJi6.jpg

The evening before the rally they were out with their tiki torches, it was widely broadcasted before the official racist rally even began.

Who was attending and who organized it was no secret. The fact is, the right doesn't care who they associate with as long as they agree with them.

David Duke even tweeted his approval.

1*OoCdLN4clujRrLF4wsu9kA.png

They will not what?

Some very fine people my ass.

What's the difference between the KKK and liberals? We don't march in racist rallies, that kind of shit is for the modern day Republican.

Aren’t you on a mountain?

What's the difference between the KKK and liberals? We don't march in racist rallies, that kind of shit is for the modern day Republican.

That is very true, the left plays nice, however the racism is there, I have seen it, they look down upon other races and believe that without their help, they will fail because they aren’t as smart as they are.

Aren’t you on a mountain?

Maybe, maybe not.

That is very true, the left plays nice, however the racism is there, I have seen it, they look down upon other races and believe that without their help, they will fail because they aren’t as smart as they are.

Sure, bud. I know you want to think that, it's simply not true. But thanks for agreeing that Republicans (Conservatives really) have a ton of racists.

Bunch of angry white men
Trump voters

Protesting a murder?

Looting innocent store owners and their property? That’s protest? And the police officers were found innocent. You see what you want to see.
Police Officers are always found innocent

Hence the rioting, lack of accountability

Our President played the usual Trumpian game when called on his support of racists

He tries to take neither side.....just like he does with Putin, Kim Jong Un and Prince Salaman

Our President played the usual Trumpian game when called on his support of racists

He tries to take neither side.....just like he does with Putin, Kim Jong Un and Prince Salaman

Obungles: "If I had a son..."

Sit your stupid ass down clown

Forum List

Back