Whats the end result?

I explained exactly why you are stupid, you say thinks like "allow coal to dump into streams." No one wants to allow that.

Yet they struck down a bill that says exactly that. Now go play goofball. Its obvious that what they want and what they do are two different things and you cant figure out the difference

Ridiculous argument. Leftists pass extreme regulations then like you did equate opposing it with favoring doing the action. If I don't want coal jobs killed, well, I want to dump waste in streams.

If you want a non-disingenuous answer, ask a non-disingenuous question

First you said no one wants that...Then when shown they do you yell "ridiculous". Whats ridiculous is you just said no one wants it and then 1 post later you're saying its a good idea.

GTFOH

"Let's say we will do the things the right is now for"? Sorry lefties but your delusion seems to go on and on. We will do the things "the right is now for" and to paraphrase Nancy Pelosi, "you will know what's in it when it's done".

Lets say we do all the things the right is now for.

Dont criticize the President, Defund states unless they comply, one party rule that doesnt seem to have any independence, Fake News, Kill the DOE, Kill the EPA, Build a Wall, Protect Trumps Businesses or at least pay for them through tax money, no conflicts for the POTUS, encourage bullying anyone who disagrees, place people in change you want to destroy that agency, Put Carson in charge of Inner Cities, Allow Coal to dump into streams, Get rid of CFPB protections from unscrupulous banks, Travel ban, Get rid of making sure our elections are fair (Republicans vote to eliminate the only agency that protects voting machines from hacking), Russia hacks go investigated. Etc etc.

What is the end result of these actions? How is this helping the little guy or even the regular joe?
In order for you to understand the answer to your question you first have to admit that you're capable of doing things without the government holding your hand every step of the way.

Until that happens no answer will help you understand anything.
That it true but also on the flip side you have to acknowledge the extreme damage that powerful corporations can have in our citizens, environment, and economy. Who stands up to these entities if not the government?
The law.

We don't need 30 different types of agencies with bloated budgets to enforce laws.
True, there is plenty of fat that can be cut. But laws and regulations need to be in place and they need to be enforced. Agreed?

Dont criticize the President, Defund states unless they comply, one party rule that doesnt seem to have any independence, Fake News, Kill the DOE, Kill the EPA, Build a Wall, Protect Trumps Businesses or at least pay for them through tax money, no conflicts for the POTUS, encourage bullying anyone who disagrees, place people in change you want to destroy that agency, Put Carson in charge of Inner Cities, Allow Coal to dump into streams, Get rid of CFPB protections from unscrupulous banks, Travel ban, Get rid of making sure our elections are fair (Republicans vote to eliminate the only agency that protects voting machines from hacking), Russia hacks go investigated. Etc etc.

What is the end result of these actions? How is this helping the little guy or even the regular joe?
In order for you to understand the answer to your question you first have to admit that you're capable of doing things without the government holding your hand every step of the way.

That it true but also on the flip side you have to acknowledge the extreme damage that powerful corporations can have in our citizens, environment, and economy. Who stands up to these entities if not the government?
The law.

We don't need 30 different types of agencies with bloated budgets to enforce laws.
True, there is plenty of fat that can be cut. But laws and regulations need to be in place and they need to be enforced. Agreed?
Some yes, some no. I don't need to be told how much water can go down my toilet or what kind of light bulbs to buy...etc

To quote Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama, "you lefties are welcome to come for the ride but you have to sit in the back of the bus".

I explained exactly why you are stupid, you say thinks like "allow coal to dump into streams." No one wants to allow that.

Yet they struck down a bill that says exactly that. Now go play goofball. Its obvious that what they want and what they do are two different things and you cant figure out the difference

Ridiculous argument. Leftists pass extreme regulations then like you did equate opposing it with favoring doing the action. If I don't want coal jobs killed, well, I want to dump waste in streams.

If you want a non-disingenuous answer, ask a non-disingenuous question

First you said no one wants that...Then when shown they do you yell "ridiculous". Whats ridiculous is you just said no one wants it and then 1 post later you're saying its a good idea.

GTFOH

That's not what I said. You're too dumb to even be fun

You have not said anything intelligent in a long time.

If you keep this up you will end up on the ignore lists.

The law.

Some yes, some no. I don't need to be told how much water can go down my toilet or what kind of light bulbs to buy...etc

Yes, if they were only cutting those things that wouldnt be a problem. But cutting the Election Assistance Commission while you complain about toilet water doesnt seem to prioritize issues

Foreal, you guys dont even want to pretend to think about what this is going to look like?

They've got you so enamored with name calling and mocking that these things are happening but convinced you the only people who like fair elections are crybabies.

You're laughing and complaining about light bulbs and toilet water while they allow banks to rob you blind.

The law.

You cool with led paint and asbestos ceilings?

The law.

I remove that shit all the time. I am NOT cool with the excessive licensing and fees that are REQUIRED for me to perform my job by someone else's standards.
That is my biggest problem with the EPA & OSHA. It's outrageously expensive to follow their guidelines more often than not for one reason. They are so bloated that I pay through the nose to comply so that they can continue to be bloated.

Too much power

The law.

I remove that shit all the time. I am NOT cool with the excessive licensing and fees that are REQUIRED for me to perform my job by someone else's standards.
That is my biggest problem with the EPA & OSHA. It's outrageously expensive to follow their guidelines more often than not for one reason. They are so bloated that I pay through the nose to comply so that they can continue to be bloated.

Too much power
I fully support reform to government agencies to help them run better and more efficient. I don't dismiss their purpose altogether

Why don't you try asking a legitimate question instead of that nonsense? It's full of lies and opinion. Oh right! You don't really want to learn anything. I forgot. Nevermind.

Why don't you try asking a legitimate question instead of that nonsense? It's full of lies and opinion. Oh right! You don't really want to learn anything. I forgot. Nevermind.

Just because you refuse to think doesn't mean I should ask a different question.

Just because you refuse to think doesn't mean I should ask a different question.

I can think at least enough to see through your ignorant garbage.

I can think at least enough to see through your ignorant garbage.

Thanks, nothing is real. Go play

You never did ask questions when O was destroying the little guy.

The law.

Too much power
I fully support reform to government agencies to help them run better and more efficient. I don't dismiss their purpose altogether
I think we could find common ground for the most part. I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt until I see the results of his ideas and what the end result will be.
Scare mongering serves no one

Actually the fat fock and his pseudo-con groupies are funny. Although his not knowing what the START tready was and then wanting to end it is a tad terrifying.

Forum List

Back