What’s the Logic of Mandating the Vaccine for Healthcare Workers?

So it’s the governments job to fire trained healthcare workers during a pandemic so they don’t get the flu bad.
Got it.
Nope. It's the government's job to issue mandates when appropriate (as it is now) to spank Bad Examples to protect as many as possible.
So why aren’t they firing obese and over 50 healthcare workers if the point is saving them?
Because you can't "catch" Obesity nor "Old Age" from microscopic droplets floating-about in the air exhaled by your colleagues? :auiqs.jpg:

Nope. It's the government's job to issue mandates when appropriate (as it is now) to spank Bad Examples to protect as many as possible.

Because you can't "catch" Obesity nor "Old Age" from microscopic droplets floating-about in the air exhaled by your colleagues? :auiqs.jpg:
You claimed it’s good to fire healthcare workers during a pandemic because they are at higher risk for dying, then you defend obese and elderly who are at much higher risk.

You can’t keep your lies straight in one post.

You claimed it’s good to fire healthcare workers during a pandemic because they are at higher risk for dying
Incorrect.

I claimed that it is a good idea to fire a relative handful in order to make an example of them...

I claimed that it is a good idea to make an example of a few so that the vast majority of those who hesitate will end-up complying in order to keep their jobs...

If the choices are lose 1000 workers due to COVID amongst the unvaccinated...

Or losing 50 out of that 1000 workers via disciplinary action, and ensuring the safety of the 950...

I'll settle for ensuring the safety of the 950...

, then you defend obese and elderly who are at much higher risk.
I did not defend them ( although they are worth defending )...

I said that you cannot catch Obesity or Old Age from airborne droplets... ***

You can’t keep your lies straight in one post.
You confuse YOUR inability to comprehend (see above *** ) with some sort of non-existent lie on my part...

I rarely lie... and have never done it here insofar as I can recall... I'm far too lazy... it take far too much effort to keep track of lies...

I may very well have served-up either opinion or fact that is not to your liking, but you're barkin'-up the wrong tree when you talk about lies...

Nice try, though... lightweight... nice try... close, but no ceeeeeeeggaarrrrrrr... :abgg2q.jpg:

Incorrect.

I claimed that it is a good idea to fire a relative handful in order to make an example of them...

I claimed that it is a good idea to make an example of a few so that the vast majority of those who hesitate will end-up complying in order to keep their jobs...

Or losing 50 out of that 1000 workers via disciplinary action, and ensuring the safety of the 950...

You confuse YOUR inability to comprehend (see above *** ) with some sort of non-existent lie on my part...

I rarely lie... and have never done it here insofar as I can recall... I'm far too lazy... it take far too much effort to keep track of lies...

I may very well have served-up either opinion or fact that is not to your liking, but you're barkin'-up the wrong tree when you talk about lies...

Nice try, though... lightweight... nice try... close, but no ceeeeeeeggaarrrrrrr... :abgg2q.jpg:
Instead of the obese who pose the highest risk because they can’t give up their 3000 carbs a day.

CDC says 78% of cases are vaccinated.

When is your cult going to stop spreading the ChiCom flu?

Instead of the obese who pose the highest risk because they can’t give up their 3000 carbs a day.
Oh, DO please tell us how a fat person passes his Obesity on to you through air droplets...
CDC says 78% of cases are vaccinated.
Very possible... given that 70% -ish of the country is now vax'ed...

NOW... ask yourself what percentage of Covid-19 -related HOSPITALIZATIONS and DEATHS are represented by the vaccinated?

Game... Set... Match...

When is your cult going to stop spreading the ChiCom flu?
What "cult" is that?

The "cult" of Independents and Centrists who refuse to take your side in support of your Orange Baboon-God?

Now
THERE's a "cult"... :badgrin:

Oh, DO please tell us how a fat person passes his Obesity on to you through air droplets...

NOW... ask yourself what percentage of Covid-19 -related HOSPITALIZATIONS and DEATHS are represented by the vaccinated?

Game... Set... Match...

What "cult" is that?

The "cult" of Independents and Centrists who refuse to take your side in support of your Orange Baboon-God?

Now
So now the issue of dying from the ChiCom Flu is not an issue again.
Hilarious watching you Leftards bounce back and forth with your lies.

So now the issue of dying from the ChiCom Flu is not an issue again.
Oh, but it IS an issue... whatever-in-the-world makes you think that I hold... or was trying to hold... otherwise? (this oughtta be good)
Hilarious watching you Leftards bounce back and forth with your lies.
Hell, son.... you haven't even lucidly IDENTIFIED a lie, never mind refuted one...

Did your old man - or football coach - ever teach you that just CALLING it a Win does not MAKE it one, unless you've beaten the opponent?

Oh, but it IS an issue... whatever-in-the-world makes you think that I hold... or was trying to hold... otherwise? (this oughtta be good)

Hell, son.... you haven't even lucidly
IDENTIFIED a lie, never mind refuted one...

Did your old man - or football coach - ever teach you that just CALLING it a Win does not MAKE it one, unless you've beaten the opponent?
You keep lying. Your concern is obviously not healthcare workers dying from ChiCom flu, it’s you want people forced to join your cult.

Incorrect.

Wrong.
Firing people in order to make an example of them is illegal extortion, violating the rights of those you USE as an example.
Nor does firing anyone improve the safety of anyone, since being vaccinated or not changes nothing in terms of getting or spreading infection.

It is a simple proven fact that anyone can easily verify, that these mRNA injections do not get into T-cell memory, so are not vaccines and do not convey any immunity at all.
They do temporarily stimulate antibody activity, but that is harmful if not infected.

Wrong.
Firing people in order to make an example of them is illegal extortion, violating the rights of those you USE as an example.
Nor does firing anyone improve the safety of anyone, since being vaccinated or not changes nothing in terms of getting or spreading infection.

It is a simple proven fact that anyone can easily verify, that these mRNA injections do not get into T-cell memory, so are not vaccines and do not convey any immunity at all.
They do temporarily stimulate antibody activity, but that is harmful if not infected.
Actually I’m all for firing all homosexuals to make them an example. HIV is a serious issue.

Game... Set... Match...

What "cult" is that?

Now

That is a lie.
The covid hospitalizations are slightly lower for those who recently had a booster, but it is harmful to keep taking boosters that just stimulate antibody production.
But the mRNA injections do not alter the infection rate or spread, in any way.

And no, it has nothing to do with Trump, who by the way always totally supported the mRNA injections.

You keep lying. Your concern is obviously not healthcare workers dying from ChiCom flu, it’s you want people forced to join your cult.
Lying? Show me the lie. No. Never mind. You're delusional. You think vaccine mandates are all about control. You're as big an a$$hole as the rest of 'em.

Best you can argue is they won’t get as sick. But they just as easily catch and spread the virus as an unvaccinated person, despite the lies from Brandon.
100,000 children are now seriousky sick from the virus, many on ventilators....and workers who are not vaccinated are just like machines spewing out toxins...

Justice Sotomayor said so, so it must be true....

Lying? Show me the lie. No. Never mind. You're delusional. You think vaccine mandates are all about control. You're as big an a$$hole as the rest of 'em.

Here is the "Lancet" showing that mRNA injections only last about 6 months, which shows they are not vaccines, but just temporary treatments to stimulate antibody production.
{...

Findings​

Between Dec 14, 2020, and Aug 8, 2021, of 4 920 549 individuals assessed for eligibility, we included 3 436 957 (median age 45 years [IQR 29–61]; 1 799 395 [52·4%] female and 1 637 394 [47·6%] male). For fully vaccinated individuals, effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infections was 73% (95% CI 72–74) and against COVID-19-related hospital admissions was 90% (89–92). Effectiveness against infections declined from 88% (95% CI 86–89) during the first month after full vaccination to 47% (43–51) after 5 months. Among sequenced infections, vaccine effectiveness against infections of the delta variant was high during the first month after full vaccination (93% [95% CI 85–97]) but declined to 53% [39–65] after 4 months. Effectiveness against other (non-delta) variants the first month after full vaccination was also high at 97% (95% CI 95–99), but waned to 67% (45–80) at 4–5 months.
...}

Of course vaccine mandates are not about "control", but about $30 billion in profits.

100,000 children are now seriousky sick from the virus, many on ventilators....and workers who are not vaccinated are just like machines spewing out toxins...

Justice Sotomayor said so, so it must be true....

It is silly to claim unvaccinated are a risk to anyone else.
They most likely have never been infected, so then can't infect anyone.
And if they had been infected, they are only a risk to anyone for about 10 days, and then are immune and absolutely safe from then on.

That is a lie.
It it is, then it's a falsehood (an unintentional mistatement) and not a lie (intentional).

1. learn to tell the difference

2. prove it

The covid hospitalizations are slightly lower for those who recently had a booster,
Booster-vs-Fully-Vax'ed? No clue.

But the Covid -triggered hospitalization rate for the UN-vaccinated is VASTLY higher than that for the fully-vax'ed (and/or boosted)...

but it is harmful to keep taking boosters that just stimulate antibody production.
Perhaps. Don't know. But you've gotta be on this side of the ground, to worry about antibodies.
But the mRNA injections do not alter the infection rate or spread, in any way.
Perhaps. Seems likely. But if you (a) catch the critter and (b) are fully vax'ed... you stand a MUCH better chance of avoiding either hospitalization or a toe-tag.
And no, it has nothing to do with Trump, who by the way always totally supported the mRNA injections.
Correct. Although the POS hid from his followers the fact that he got it, until the press 'outed' him.

And for that reason... and also thanks in part to idiot talking-heads on the Right... Rump's Republican Party Fan Club members are largely un-vax'ed...

Here is the "Lancet" showing that mRNA injections only last about 6 months, which shows they are not vaccines, but just temporary treatments to stimulate antibody production.
{...

Findings​

Between Dec 14, 2020, and Aug 8, 2021, of 4 920 549 individuals assessed for eligibility, we included 3 436 957 (median age 45 years [IQR 29–61]; 1 799 395 [52·4%] female and 1 637 394 [47·6%] male). For fully vaccinated individuals, effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infections was 73% (95% CI 72–74) and against COVID-19-related hospital admissions was 90% (89–92). Effectiveness against infections declined from 88% (95% CI 86–89) during the first month after full vaccination to 47% (43–51) after 5 months. Among sequenced infections, vaccine effectiveness against infections of the delta variant was high during the first month after full vaccination (93% [95% CI 85–97]) but declined to 53% [39–65] after 4 months. Effectiveness against other (non-delta) variants the first month after full vaccination was also high at 97% (95% CI 95–99), but waned to 67% (45–80) at 4–5 months.
...}

Of course vaccine mandates are not about "control", but about $30 billion in profits.
Well... I respect the fact that you hold that it's not about "control", like so many of the freaks around here...

Well... I respect the fact that you hold that it's not about "control", like so many of the freaks around here...
Biden admitted that none of his solutions have worked and that his administration has no solution.

So WTF is he doing Un-Constitutionally mandating an admitted failed solution?!

WTF was ge doing mandating businesses close, besides causing 60% of minority-owned small businesses being bankrupt and going away!

Biden declared he would shut COVID-19 down then declared 'victory' over it last Summer. He followed that up by admitting he / his policies have failed and that his ad.inistration doesn't have a solution.

In the meantime he is deliberately withholding therapeutics from Americans in an attempt to FORCE them to get the vacvine while simultaneously spreading LIES - not 'misinformation' - about how the unvaccinatedare evil and the 'enemy' because the 'vaccinated cannot get or spread the virus' ... which is a proven LIE!

The only 'freaks' around here are idiot lemmings like you who can see all of this and still defend CCP Joe and claim everything the Democrats have done and continue to do is not about 'control' in any way.

It it is, then it's a falsehood (an unintentional mistatement) and not a lie (intentional).

1. learn to tell the difference

2. prove it

Booster-vs-Fully-Vax'ed? No clue.

But the Covid -triggered hospitalization rate for the UN-vaccinated is VASTLY higher than that for the fully-vax'ed (and/or boosted)...

Perhaps. Don't know. But you've gotta be on this side of the ground, to worry about antibodies.

Perhaps. Seems likely. But if you (a) catch the critter and (b) are fully vax'ed... you stand a MUCH better chance of avoiding either hospitalization or a toe-tag.

Correct. Although the POS hid from his followers the fact that he got it, until the press 'outed' him.

And for that reason... and also thanks in part to idiot talking-heads on the Right... Rump's Republican Party Fan Club members are largely un-vax'ed...

Wrong.
Believing an obvious lie does not make the lie any less of a deliberate lie.

The mRNA injections are not and can not ever effect the long term T-cell immunity memory, so are not vaccines in any way.
Long term T-cell immunity memory lasts usually a life time, and at minimum, for decades.
They are deliberately lying when they are claiming the loss of mRNA injection efficacy is from variants, because the mRNA injections only start our own cells to grow spike proteins, and those spike proteins are NOT variant dependent.
They can't be because the whole point of the spike proteins is to mimic our own exosomes, so ACE2 receptors in our cells, let the virus in.

Being "fully vaxed" with boosters, is still only going to last 6 months.
And that means the mRNA injections are only a short term treatment, not a vaccine.
And it would then be better to not waste the injections ahead of time.
The injections should only be given AFTER infection, so they have the maximum effectiveness in stimulating antibodies.

Judges rely on facts. They research facts and everything about a case so they are ready to hear arguments on both sides.

So you are saying a USSC Justice did not bother to look up or have one other assistants look up the latest COVID numbers, facts, and figures before stepping into this case....and she just 'winged it'...spewing misinformation formation because she was ... too lazy ... too uncaring to prepare for the case...too unprofessional?!

I don't believe any of that for a second, and neither do you.

A USSC Justice, a judge on the nation's top court in the land, being unprepared for a case is as rare as a polka-dotted, flying combination unicorn and pegasus... especially being THAT unprepared as to spew out such massively false information.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt as not being that unprofessional and that unprepared, her intentional lie, then, was deliberately injected to taint .. to sway... the argument, potentially the outcome of the case...for which she needs to be removed from this case.

If she really was this unprepared for this case and ignorantly chose to spew out this misinformation on her own then she proved perhaps she doesn't belong on the USSC because the standard for being a USSC Justice is higher than this.

BTW...WHERE DID SHE GET THIS INFORMATION?
- Who told Sotomayor 100,000 children were extremely ill, many on ventilators, from COVID? Whose BS or talking points did she use?

.....or did she just pull the number out of her ass?

Forum List

Back