• The Red, White, and Blue (flag)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • American protected landmarks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Constitution

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most American thing to me is the melting pot where people come here to enjoy our freedoms and adopt American culture as their own.

The LEAST American thing is identity politics, which is a clear rejection of everything for which America stands.
When I think about what makes America great, it's our ability to solve our differences peacefully and politically. We have a Constitution and system of government that allows voices on all sides of the political spectrum to be heard. We don't always get along, but our system allows us to fix what we broke.

The fact that you think Liberals crave the government controlling them is hilarious. It show how out of touch you are
Well, I didn't say that. I'm sure they imagine government only controlling others. Especially when it comes to economic matters.

The fact that you think Liberals crave the government controlling them is hilarious. It show how out of touch you are
Liberals don't, but you leftists sure do.

Closing down small business, forcing people to inject unproven substances into their body, telling people they cannot attend their church services , canceling people who disagree with you, - the list goes on and on.

Liberals don't, but you leftists sure do.

Closing down small business, forcing people to inject unproven substances into their body, telling people they cannot attend their church services , canceling people who disagree with you, - the list goes on and on.
First you say liberals do. Now you say they don’t? Now it’s me and the leftists? Stop with the generalizations… makes you sound like a moron

First you say liberals do. Now you say they don’t? Now it’s me and the leftists? Stop with the generalizations… makes you sound like a moron
I studied political science at my University

You wouldn't recognize actual liberalism if it smacked you along side your ignorant little head.

Whats the most American thing to you?

Take the poll!!!

If none of the answers fit your opinion, tell us below!!!!!

usflag-460_1118303c.jpg

american-eagle-flag-3x5-30__51295.1617104597.jpg

The Constitution

I studied political science at my University

You wouldn't recognize actual liberalism if it smacked you along side your ignorant little head.
Well then stop saying liberals want the government to control them. And also stop pretending that you know anything about me. You don’t

I didn't say that, idiot. I said leftists.

You are simply too stupid to know the difference.
Leftist is a retarded made up term to mean progressives. It’s not rocket science. And you know nothing about me if you think I crave government control.

Yeah! Freedom sucks!
Freedumb had the wealthiest country in the world having the most COVID fatalities.

It was hilarious.

What maroons.

maroon.gif

No one gave a fuck about their fellow citizens. It was absolutely American.

Forum List

Back