What's the scariest thing about the tax reform for you Lefties?

Are you genuinely concerned about the national debt?
Will it translate to less free shit for bottom feeders?
Less free shit for illegal Mexicans?
This is a serious question....what has you most concerned? Why not be happy for your fellow Americans that will benefit? Why is that so far-fetched for you?

When did you stop caring about the deficits and the debt, or did you ever?

Yes we are concerned about the debt . .

10 trillion dollars later, you are concerned.
giphy.gif

When did you stop caring?

The scariest thing to Lefties is people who are independent and cannot be controlled by them. That's why they insist that all money belongs to the government, and that Prog Pols and Bureaucrats should decide what we "need".

The scariest thing to Lefties is people who are independent and cannot be controlled by them. That's why they insist that all money belongs to the government, and that Prog Pols and Bureaucrats should decide what we "need".

Is the government taking all your money? Prove it.

Learn to read English. I sad that Lefties insist that our money belongs to the government. That is your ideological stance, as reflected in the claims that people paying less in taxes is a "heist" and that the government is "giving" them the money.

This is a serious question....what has you most concerned? Why not be happy for your fellow Americans that will benefit? Why is that so far-fetched for you?

I'm worried that instead of getting healthcare when I retire I'm going to get 1/4 of what I need from Paul Ryan and healthcare will end up eating away at all the money I saved. Or I just won't ever get to retire because I'll need the company healthcare.

And instead of $1500 a month in social security it will be $1200 a month. Losing $300 a month might not be a big deal to you but it will to me.

So keep the $1500 you are going to send me of the next 8 years if it mean you are going to cost me $4000 a year every year after I retire until I die.

Learn to read English. I sad that Lefties insist that our money belongs to the government. That is your ideological stance, as reflected in the claims that people paying less in taxes is a "heist" and that the government is "giving" them the money.

So who does the debt belong to? Who do the annual deficits belong to?

Not paying for the government you're getting, and having no intention of ever paying for it, IS 'heist'.

The one foreign idea to all the Leftards here is that a tax cut is merely letting others keep money that was theirs to begin with! I mean: IT'S THEIR MONEY! While the GOP has raised more national debt over the years until Obama came along, Trump is perhaps proving that he's not a cookie cutter republican. Bottom line is that leaving money in the hands of its people does far more good for the economy because much more of it goes TO the economy; with the government, they are lucky if 10% makes it to the economy, often picked in the worst way, the other 90% lost to government theft, waste and corruption.

THE REAL ISSUE HERE isn't the need to boost taxes to feed the fat, bloated government, it is the need of a fat, bloated government to trim itself to fit our economy! Trump's cutting our taxes is but yet one more step in choking off the massively inflated and self-important federal fat cats.

Hey , why not have zero taxes ! The gov can run on smiles and sunshine !

Reality check . The gov needs money to run. You think those jet flyovers over football games are free? We also have a big debt that needs to be addressed .

How about we address spending and pay stuff off at the same time ?

Because that's not how government works. Lefties especially love to simply jack up spending any time there's more money available. The LAST thing they'll do is target the debt.

The one foreign idea to all the Leftards here is that a tax cut is merely letting others keep money that was theirs to begin with! I mean: IT'S THEIR MONEY! While the GOP has raised more national debt over the years until Obama came along, Trump is perhaps proving that he's not a cookie cutter republican. Bottom line is that leaving money in the hands of its people does far more good for the economy because much more of it goes TO the economy; with the government, they are lucky if 10% makes it to the economy, often picked in the worst way, the other 90% lost to government theft, waste and corruption.

THE REAL ISSUE HERE isn't the need to boost taxes to feed the fat, bloated government, it is the need of a fat, bloated government to trim itself to fit our economy! Trump's cutting our taxes is but yet one more step in choking off the massively inflated and self-important federal fat cats.

Reality check . The gov needs money to run. You think those jet flyovers over football games are free? We also have a big debt that needs to be addressed .

Because that's not how government works. Lefties especially love to simply jack up spending any time there's more money available. The LAST thing they'll do is target the debt.

Repubs control everything and it appears the Debt will be the last thing they address...

So who does the debt belong to? Who do the annual deficits belong to?

Ultimately, the taxpayers hold the bag for both.

The politicians and bureaucrats who caused both are never held accoutable.

Not paying for the government you're getting, and having no intention of ever paying for it, IS 'heist'.

^^^ Oh blah blah blah blah fake sanctimony fake premise fake ideology blah blah blah ^^^

Why then do democrats ALWAYS increase spending more than any revenue every time they write the budget?

Pretending that Washington is somehow going to discover fiscal sanity because the parties switch control of the White House is a pipe dream. The last combination that produced anything close to that was a pragmatic democrat in the White House and a Republican Congress willing to hold his feet to the fire.

We don't have either of those available to us today.

And what do righties do ? Campaign about how the debt is the greatest threat to our country!

And what do righties do ? Campaign about how the debt is the greatest threat to our country!

Then do nothing about it when they have control.

Repubs control everything and it appears the Debt will be the last thing they address...

And every time democrats control the purse strings they develop amnesia about the whole thing. "Debt? What's that?"

They dump $300bil into "pensions" every year? Almost 10% of spending right there. Yet, it is not easy to find out who and/or how many are paid what. A distribution of min max median qty avg would be nice to see. Sounds easy to produce? We pay it....I would like to see it.
Pssst.....it never ends to death. Does it continue to family? Medical? YouBetcha!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back