🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's The Score?

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
It'd be interesting to figure out how many members that have been castigating Obama for not doing enough against ISIL are now calling him a warmonger. :321:

Considering airstrikes alone will not defeat ISIS/ISIL and the people he wants to arm train and use for ground troops is the Free Syrian Army the very same people he belittled just last month by saying arming them to fight ISIS or Assad was fantasy I still can't see he has done all that much.

If BO were smart, and I see no evidence of it, he would completely remove all our personnel in the ME. Bring them all home. Interventionist policies got us in this mess. Why continue a failed policy? Intervening will only make matters worse....as history clearly shouts.

Of course the power elite love war. Since after all, it is the health of the state.

The same people who claimed Obama was a total fuck up and guided by 24 hour news cycles still maintain that. For good reason. It is the truth.
His response is completely ill thought out to the military situation and calculated to mollify his base while appearing reactive to events. IOW,a total clusterfuck in the making.

The same people who claimed Obama was a total fuck up and guided by 24 hour news cycles still maintain that. For good reason. It is the truth.
His response is completely ill thought out to the military situation and calculated to mollify his base while appearing reactive to events. IOW,a total clusterfuck in the making.

Yeah, like we'd expect you to say anything else. You're hardly what could be called an impartial commentator. You'd say that regardless and are basically who I was talking about in the OP. DISMISSED!

What's The Score?

the Administration gained some time, bombing will accomplish nothing. time for the other factions to work together to fight IS while the US continues to observe from the outside doing enough simply to maintain the resistance for whatever it is worth.

Yeah, like we'd expect you to say anything else. You're hardly what could be called an impartial commentator. You'd say that regardless and are basically who I was talking about in the OP. DISMISSED!
What do you think? It was a well thought out response that will solve the problem handily? No one thinks that. Even Democrats dont think that.
But instead of being willing to debate that hoenstly, you simply dismiss any criticism as Obama Derangement Syndrome (also known as Reality) or racism or whatever.
But the truth is Obama has never crafted a successful foreign policy or military initiative.

Forum List

Back