What's the stock symbol for the company that makes these?

Are people going to bury their guns? A burglar or rapist comes into your home and you say, "Hold it! Stay right there and hand me that shovel?

Are people going to bury their guns? A burglar or rapist comes into your home and you say, "Hold it! Stay right there and hand me that shovel?
When the time comes that you may need to bury your guns; is the time you need to start using them...

Sad. Very, very sad. ( but no one needs to have an AR-15.}
Our 2nd Amendment says differently.
no it doesn't...

no where does it say you have a right to own any weapon of mass destruction/mass killings, no where does it say the government has to allow any gun meant to kill in mass, created by the gun industry.... on to the market.

When the time comes that you may need to bury your guns; is the time you need to start using them...
You don't determine my needs. The Government doesn't determine my needs. I; and I alone do.

You don't determine my needs. The Government doesn't determine my needs. I; and I alone do.
So, if you feel you "need" and AR-15, what would the need be?

See.. That's the joy of being a free man. I'm under no obligation, or inclination to explain, or divulge to you why I've settled on my decisions, regarding my needs. That's my business, not yours, and not my servants. Its long past time people were reminded, just who is in charge around here. When it comes to my needs, and my choices... That would be me.

See.. That's the joy of being a free man. I'm under no obligation, or inclination to explain, or divulge to you why I've settled on my decisions, regarding my needs. That's my business, not yours, and not my servants. Its long past time people were reminded, just who is in charge around here. When it comes to my needs, and my choices... That would be me.

The phrase, "you need to" or "you don"t need" became popular instead of demanding something of others. Certainly, you have every right not to share your thoughts on any thread..Like you said, it's your business, not mine. So you are on a message board to deny explaining your reasons or you just can't come up with a believable answer.

Note to Vestetar: When in a debate with another poster on a messageboasrd, it is expected that thoughts and facts are shared to continue a dialogue.

The phrase, "you need to" or "you don"t need" became popular instead of demanding something of others. Certainly, you have every right not to share your thoughts on any thread..Like you said, it's your business, not mine. So you are on a message board to deny explaining your reasons or you just can't come up with a believable answer.

Note to Vestetar: When in a debate with another poster on a messageboasrd, it is expected that thoughts and facts are shared to continue a dialogue.
The only thoughts or facts that need to take center stage is that we are a nation of free men. As free men it's incumbent on us personally to decide our needs. My needs aren't a voting issue.

The only thoughts or facts that need to take center stage is that we are a nation of free men. As free men it's incumbent on us personally to decide our needs. My needs aren't a voting issue.
Of course your needs are a voting issue! You need healthcare? You need a job? You need more money in your pay check? You need to live in a safe country?

Forum List

Back