What's up with the GOP's slavish devotion to Corporations?

What's up with Democrat slavish devotion to perverts, degenerates and terrorists?
Like Roy Moore and Donald Trump?

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
Trump actually went backstage! Horrors. Along with a few dozen others.

If a girl does not want to be thought of as meat on a high heeled hoof, stay out of the beauty contest biz.

Roy Moore did nothing wrong. Democrats paid a few bimbos to lie. It was successful.

Fortunately, even undereducated, redneck ,racist confederate flag waving republicans are smarter than you, as demonstrated by the Alabama election.

The Democrat Politicians pander to the far left wing fanatics who hate rich people and corporations whilst they are Lobbyist Whores for rich people and corporations. Dem Voters are dolts.
Lol. Growing economic inequality is a sign that our economic policies are broken. They are creating the exact phenomenon that the founding fathers warned us of. Concentrated wealth and power is bad for everyone whether it's from the government or those that buy the government.

Our policies should not prioritize large corporations or billionaires. Truthfully they shouldn't prioritize anyone but by doing nothing, they are prioritizing the rich who will in time defeat the consumer and any laws meant to protect them and competition.
You say we shouldn't prioritize anyone but use the words "economic inequality" which is a catchphrase for redistribution. What modern convenience isn't available to all but the very poorest in this country ?

What's up with Democrat slavish devotion to perverts, degenerates and terrorists?
Like Roy Moore and Donald Trump?

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
Trump actually went backstage! Horrors. Along with a few dozen others.

If a girl does not want to be thought of as meat on a high heeled hoof, stay out of the beauty contest biz.

Roy Moore did nothing wrong. Democrats paid a few bimbos to lie. It was successful.

Fortunately, even undereducated, redneck ,racist confederate flag waving republicans are smarter than you, as demonstrated by the Alabama election.
Jones will not win another election if he follows the lead of Washington Democrats.

Then there's the gop's slavish devotion to Israel. At least I don't see them proposing a cut in the amount of money being sent to Israel in these budget cutting times. And Israel has affordable education and health care...something republicans love to hate here in America. Oh the irony and all that stuff.

The Democrat Politicians pander to the far left wing fanatics who hate rich people and corporations whilst they are Lobbyist Whores for rich people and corporations. Dem Voters are dolts.
Lol. Growing economic inequality is a sign that our economic policies are broken. They are creating the exact phenomenon that the founding fathers warned us of. Concentrated wealth and power is bad for everyone whether it's from the government or those that buy the government.

Our policies should not prioritize large corporations or billionaires. Truthfully they shouldn't prioritize anyone but by doing nothing, they are prioritizing the rich who will in time defeat the consumer and any laws meant to protect them and competition.
You say we shouldn't prioritize anyone but use the words "economic inequality" which is a catchphrase for redistribution. What modern convenience isn't available to all but the very poorest in this country ?
Economic inequality is a description of the current state and trends of income and wealth distributions. It doesn't imply a course of action, even if the only people who seem to care about it would like to research and address it.

That's an interesting question. I'm sure there are some examples. I don't think it's a categorical yes or no. Individuals will prioritize differently and sacrifice the low priorities. And I guess that could be the answer. My answer for now is that the working poor have to prioritize between necessities and the decision can lead to major detriment in their lives moving forward.

The "poor" in America aren't that bad off unless they're doing drugs. The majority of em are paying their bills, have their own home, cars, and all the modern toys and gadgets. The more I look into it, the less sympathy I have for them. They'd be better off to keep a lower profile and tell the D's to stop shining spot lights on their visible luxury... Food stamps and a brand new SUV with custom rims isn't a very sympathy inducing picture, JS.

Economic inequality is a description of the current state and trends of income and wealth distributions. It doesn't imply a course of action, even if the only people who seem to care about it would like to research and address it.

That's an interesting question. I'm sure there are some examples. I don't think it's a categorical yes or no. Individuals will prioritize differently and sacrifice the low priorities. And I guess that could be the answer. My answer for now is that the working poor have to prioritize between necessities and the decision can lead to major detriment in their lives moving forward.
It may not imply a course of action but it is used as an excuse for wealth redistribution and it is not the responciabilty of others to pay for peoples decisions.

I always find it interesting how lefties are so hell bent on "income equality." They suspend reality as if raising minimum wage will close that gap, as though taking money from the rich to give to the poor will close that gap... The gap exists because some folks put in more than others and thus get more out - that's the only reason there's a gap at all. American's started getting fat, lazy, and happy after the booming 80s, that's why the gap widened between the rich and poor; not because of this made up "pie" bullshit, the ridiculous idea that the wealthy are taking money from the poor. If you put in the effort, you too can join the top and make your dreams come true; anyone can, they just have to put in the work for it. Or sit at the bottom of the pile and cry ~shrug~

The "poor" in America aren't that bad off unless they're doing drugs. The majority of em are paying their bills, have their own home, cars, and all the modern toys and gadgets. The more I look into it, the less sympathy I have for them. They'd be better off to keep a lower profile and tell the D's to stop shining spot lights on their visible luxury... Food stamps and a brand new SUV with custom rims isn't a very sympathy inducing picture, JS.

Right. that describes my 86 year old cousin, perfectly. Sitting around in his nursing home bed everyday playing Grand Larceny Auto on his game boy. Whipping around corners in his customized wheelchair with racing stripes, taking drugs all day, like insulin and Metformin and statins, and wasting all of his money on rap CD's, while he break dances his way to the dinning hall.

I always find it interesting how lefties are so hell bent on "income equality." They suspend reality as if raising minimum wage will close that gap, as though taking money from the rich to give to the poor will close that gap... The gap exists because some folks put in more than others and thus get more out - that's the only reason there's a gap at all. American's started getting fat, lazy, and happy after the booming 80s, that's why the gap widened between the rich and poor; not because of this made up "pie" bullshit, the ridiculous idea that the wealthy are taking money from the poor. If you put in the effort, you too can join the top and make your dreams come true; anyone can, they just have to put in the work for it. Or sit at the bottom of the pile and cry ~shrug~

I'll try to do a better job, so that I can get a raise in my social security.

Vandalshandle It's on you man. Folks who have been trying to climb are reaching the top every single day, if you want to sit at the bottom and wait to be carried up, that's your choice - but don't be surprised when people pass you by.

It may not imply a course of action but it is used as an excuse for wealth redistribution and it is not the responciabilty of others to pay for peoples decisions.
It's a barometer like any other measurable statistic. Some may suggest redistribution. I suggest turning off the spigot. They can keep their winnings after justified tax, but policies that favor the wealthy need to end for many reasons. You key on paying for other people's decisions. That is one hell of a Pandoras box that I don't think you are prepared to weather the blowback on.

It's a barometer like any other measurable statistic. Some may suggest redistribution. I suggest turning off the spigot. They can keep their winnings after justified tax, but policies that favor the wealthy need to end for many reasons. You key on paying for other people's decisions. That is one hell of a Pandoras box that I don't think you are prepared to weather the blowback on.
What anyone makes or doesn’t make is no one else’s business, it’s selfish for anyone to think otherwise...

This is subjective b.s. I've worked a number of shitty jobs and you'd be shocked to see how hard some people work. I've also worked in my career and you'd be equally shocked at how little some people can do to skate by once they get in The door. The argument that people who win simply worked harder is simpleton right wing propaganda meant to sedate you. Hard work is certainly necessary for someone coming from nothing. It's not true at all for upper middle class and up. I'm from the upper middle class and I'm a prime example of that, lol.

Yours is one of the most misinformed posts I've seen. For real.

What anyone makes or doesn’t make is no one else’s business, it’s selfish for anyone to think otherwise...
Why?

This is subjective b.s. I've worked a number of shitty jobs and you'd be shocked to see how hard some people work. I've also worked in my career and you'd be equally shocked at how little some people can do to skate by once they get in The door. The argument that people who win simply worked harder is simpleton right wing propaganda meant to sedate you. Hard work is certainly necessary for someone coming from nothing. It's not true at all for upper middle class and up. I'm from the upper middle class and I'm a prime example of that, lol.

Yours is one of the most misinformed posts I've seen. For real.
It’s impossible to get fired from a civilian federal government job...

Corporations are where people work and invest and a big source of our tax revenue.
The dumb left wing crackpot Democrats are like the farmer who beats his plow horse.

WTF. Big source of our tax revenue? Corporate tax revenue doesn't even account for ten percent of total government revenues. Get a damn clue.

Forum List

Back