What's with the low oil prices?

Study the volatility index, L.

You really need to do your own reading instead of simply emoting.

Here is some good reading for you about your failed Tea Party movement.

"This time, Cruz didn’t frighten fellow conservatives. Only a couple of the usual immigration hard-liners, such as Reps. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, and Steve King, R-Iowa, showed up for his tea party rally. Rep. Renee Ellmers, R-N.C., told CNN last week that 'Senator Cruz needs to stay in the Senate. I think Senator Cruz wants to fan the flames here, but I think everyone here has become more savvy to his ways.'" Milbank The Taming of the Cruz The Salt Lake Tribune

That's fine. You were notified and failed, yet once again.

Not problem, Antares, my little ranger rick. :lol:

And you would not do a single thing other than stare hard and run away.

That's fine. You were notified and failed, yet once again.

Not problem, Antares, my little ranger rick. :lol:

And you would not do a single thing other than stare hard and run away.

Poor Jake....here's what you will never understand...YOU and I both know you are a flat out liar....YOU claim to be a Christian.....how can you be a Christian when we both know that your JESUS knows you are lying?

Study the volatility index, L.

You really need to do your own reading instead of simply emoting.

Here is some good reading for you about your failed Tea Party movement.

"This time, Cruz didn’t frighten fellow conservatives. Only a couple of the usual immigration hard-liners, such as Reps. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, and Steve King, R-Iowa, showed up for his tea party rally. Rep. Renee Ellmers, R-N.C., told CNN last week that 'Senator Cruz needs to stay in the Senate. I think Senator Cruz wants to fan the flames here, but I think everyone here has become more savvy to his ways.'" Milbank The Taming of the Cruz The Salt Lake Tribune

So, Jake, you need to explain why Elizabeth Warren and Ted Cruz are teaming up to screw immigrants and shut down the government. Is that weird or what?

I don't need to 'splain anything to you, percy. You are on your own.

I do like that Warren and Cruz are clearly defining the extremes left and right.

I do like that Warren and Cruz are clearly defining the extremes left and right.

I know Jake, YOU need to worry about Jesus.

JESUS does not approve of your lies.

We also both know I'd spit in your face and wait for your reaction ;)

You would do no such thing, as you well know. :lol: You are a coward, you have always been.

I will be in Omaha in the next month or so. Instead of sending notification privately when I do, I will post if for the whole board.

The commie vs. anti-commie...cage match 2016. The bout of the century!

Unless the surrender monkey promoters go and find a Leon 'Spinks' Panetta or something.

I don't think Warren will run, and Cruz is now only for grins and chuckles afraid that he will be a one-term Senator and possibly censured by the time he leaves the Senate.

Most likely, Saudi Arabia is trying to hurt Russia. Russia backs Syria and Iran, and also backs the invasion of the Ukraine.

Our Secretary of State visited Saudi Arabia earlier this year. This is probably being done at our behest.

Which serves a dual purpose. Obama gets to crash the stock market at the same time

-Geaux

Yup, Geaux, your dear leader is staying up nights planning on how to crash the stock market. Study the volatility index; you will learn a thing or three.

So ... back to the price of oil...

The 40 year history of this stuff is that a 2-3 year spike down in price generates a 5-10 year rise in price to a sustainable higher level.

Of course, that was before the US became a production elephant without the price controls of the 1960s.

Uncharted waters ....

Here is what is coming.....

The prices will drop until Fracking is too expensive to continue...

OPEC will again take over until it is again feasible to frack.....this will be the cycle from now on.

Oh yes.....and Jake's "other" will never again ever be "satisfied" by being with him.

Forum List

Back