What's with the low oil prices?

This oil price is partly a reflection of the junk bond bubble bursting, Lower oil prices are great for consumers and thats where it stops economically. As in debt energy companies see their price shares hit the floor they can not roll over debt. Meaning they may be forced to default.

Don't you worry about them in debt energy companies. If they get in trouble, the Republican supporters in Congress will bail them out. You do know them Repubs love them some oil companies. Right?

I mean YOU wouldn't want a company to thrive or fail based on what happens in the markets would you? Those huge multi national oil companies need the US government to back them.

Privatize the gain, socialize the loss. Isn't that the Republican way?

This oil price is partly a reflection of the junk bond bubble bursting, Lower oil prices are great for consumers and thats where it stops economically. As in debt energy companies see their price shares hit the floor they can not roll over debt. Meaning they may be forced to default.

Don't you worry about them in debt energy companies. If they get in trouble, the Republican supporters in Congress will bail them out. You do know them Repubs love them some oil companies. Right?

I mean YOU wouldn't want a company to thrive or fail based on what happens in the markets would you? Those huge multi national oil companies need the US government to back them.

It's the US government way whether democrat or republican. You partisan fucktard, you.

You partisan fucktard, you

Now now, I didn't go at you calling you the flaming stupid fuckwad that you are from the first post.
Why did you want to introduce insults so fast? I thought we were communicating somewhat. We coulda gone a couple posts before we got to that. Did you need to save some time this morning? Got some work to do? You stupid fuck.

It's the US government way whether democrat or republican.

Now which party was it in the recent budget negotiations that insisted that the banks be able to play with derivatives and if they fuck up again the taxpayer will bail them out. Again.

Which party was that take a step back? Was it A. Democrats or B. Republicans or C. Whig Party?

You are a partisan fucktard for trying to make the governments policies a left or right issue which it isn't. That's why you got called what you are, zeke. If you do not like it, do not quote me and inject partisan fucktardry into the thread via my posts.

Got it?

Now which party was it in the recent budget negotiations that insisted that the banks be able to play with derivatives and if they fuck up again the taxpayer will bail them out. Again.

Which party was that take a step back? Was it A. Democrats or B. Republicans or C. Whig Party?

Both partys apparently. Didn't the senate pass that? You know the democrat majority senate?

Fucking idiot.

You are a partisan fucktard for trying to make the governments policies a left or right issue which it isn't. That's why you got called what you are, zeke.

Well you stupid fuck. What party was it in the recent budget...........

What's the matter fuck head? Couldn't bear to admit that is was Republicans that insisted that the banks be able to play the markets again with the backing of the US taxpayer?

You couldn't bear to say that because you are a stupid fuck who loves you some Republicans. No matter what you claim about being an equal opportunity hater.

btw, I will fuck with your posts anytime you put them up and I see them. Shit head. Don't post if you don't want to be called the asshole you obviously are.

Hey but I WAS willing to be civil. Fuck that.

You are a partisan fucktard for trying to make the governments policies a left or right issue which it isn't. That's why you got called what you are, zeke.

Well you stupid fuck. What party was it in the recent budget...........

What's the matter fuck head? Couldn't bear to admit that is was Republicans that insisted that the banks be able to play the markets again with the backing of the US taxpayer?

You couldn't bear to say that because you are a stupid fuck who loves you some Republicans. No matter what you claim about being an equal opportunity hater.

btw, I will fuck with your posts anytime you put them up and I see them. Shit head. Don't post if you don't want to be called the asshole you obviously are.

Hey but I WAS willing to be civil. Fuck that.

So what you're saying, is that the democrats refused to vote for the omnibus because of the nefarious provisions inside. Is that what you're saying?

Fucking moron, zeke. Pure, partisan fucktardry.

Both partys apparently. Didn't the senate pass that? You know the democrat majority senate?

Fucking idiot.

Well you stupid fuck. The question was which party insisted that the provision be included in the debtpackage.
Dumb mother fucker.
The question wasn't whether or not it passed and how it passed. The question was who insisted that it be in the budget.

What the fuck is the matter with you? Can't answer a simple question?

OK, so you have no point at all. See you later, Zeke. I'm sure you'll find some other thread to spray partisan diarrhea all over in.

So what you're saying, is that the democrats refused to vote for the omnibus because of the nefarious provisions inside. Is that what you're saying?

No you stupid fuck.

What I am asking you is which political party included that piece of legislation in the debt package?

Is that a simple enough question for you?

You answer that honestly and we can both trash the politicians that voted for it. But lets get to the point where we acknowledge that the Republicans insisted that the provision be included.

You know, give credit where credit is due. Not dance and dance all around the question like you want to do.

Every temporary dip in oil prices does nothing more than provide another excuse to put off the inevitably necessary shift to alternative energy sources.

OK, so you have no point at all. See you later, Zeke. I'm sure you'll find some other thread to spray partisan diarrhea all over in.

Gave up already?
Well here is that answer for you. Republicans insisted that the bail out provision for banks playing in the derivative markets be included in the budget.

True story. Not opinion.

Gave up already?
Well here is that answer for you. Republicans insisted that the bail out provision for banks playing in the derivative markets be included in the budget.

True story. Not opinion.

Yes one republican put that in there and the democrat majority senate voted favorably for it. So your point is, what? That republicans are bad and democrats are good? They both voted that provision and the rest of the cronybus into law.

Somehow you think there is a difference between them enough to go partisan fucktard in a thread about oil prices.

No.

Which bank got in trouble in 2008 with derivatives?

Just heard Russia just raised interest rates from 7 percent to 17 percent in one day...
40 percent of there revenue comes from oil, Putin is now the Jimmy Carter of Russia, lmao

In the 80's, which are, let's remember, the conservative go-to decade when they're praising Reagan and his somewhat tangential association with conservatism,

oil prices fell to the point where they caused a depression in the so-called US 'oil patch', Texas, Oklahoma, and thereabouts.

The exploration field took a big hit, but Raygun's America got her cheap fuel, and OPEC pushed the needle in a little further.....

Forum List

Back