What's Wrong with Economic Policy

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
My thesis is that networks whether transport like roads, communications like USMB or utilities like electricity tend to grow @ (N/2)N connections where N is the users and this exponential growth in connections is the main driver of the economy. Some like PMs are of the form (N-1)N/2 others like posting a thread are of the form ([N+1]/2)N but for large numbers (say 100 or more) one half of N squared is a quick and dirty approximation.

The Economic policy never ever changed it is just that the fundamentals causes vary time sometimes demand and supply issues sometimes others so never to claim the policies of an Economics

The Economic policy never ever changed it is just that the fundamentals causes vary time sometimes demand and supply issues sometimes others so never to claim the policies of an Economics
Not trying to be a grammar NAZI but would you please reread your post? I am not sure what it is you are saying.

Not trying to be a grammar NAZI but would you please reread your post? I am not sure what it is you are saying.
This is a really stupid topic. Kind of like what is wrong with dirt. Jesus.

Forum List

Back