What's Wrong With Finding Someone To Shoot In DC??

Didn't Seth Rich get beat up and shot twice in the back in D.C.?

A still curiously unsolved high profile murder. :eusa_think:
Yes, due to Hillary's hilarious comedy set back in 2014 at the Laugh Factory...

When she was joking about having contract IT employees murdered; it was comedy gold...

Not her fault some guy actually killed someone

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

How is it "they won't come down here" -- when folks in Texas are continuously fearmongering and whining about how "they" are destroying the country, including Texas

Or was all that just bullshit talk?

what do you expect from a former Obama/Xiden appointee
How was Obama so powerful that he forced Trump to make that guy his Nat'l Security advisor...

Then made Trump look like an even more complete moron when he forced Trump to throw his own advisor under the bus.....

then made Trump look like an even more incompetent moron when he made Trump do a complete 180 and pardon the guy...

What guy?
The guy Hillary paid to murder Seth Rich to cover up the fact that she and Russia conspired to steal the 2016 election.....

Everyone knows Hillary paid a BLM member to kill Seth Rich...

But the media plays it down by claiming she was just being sarcastic

Obama recognized him for what he was and got rid of him.

Trump made him head of National Inteligence.

Ohhh
Obama made him head of Defense Intelligence...Obama didn't fire him...stop lying...he served his two year term and retired.

How was Obama so powerful that he forced Trump to make that gurumy his Nat'l Security advisor...

Then made Trump look like an even more complete moron when he forced Trump to throw his own advisor under the bus.....

then made Trump look like an even more incompetent moron when he made Trump do a complete 180 and pardon the guy...
He didn't...Obama was powerful enough to make him Director of Defense Intelligence.

There is no doubt that Obama warned Trump of hiring him, Obama as we know did not want Flynn back in Washington....we know he and the Obamagate Gang worked hard to undermine Flynn and the Trump admin. Trump certainly made a mistake, trusting the Obama hold overs, nobody of course at the time knew the lenghs the Obamagate Gang had gone to undermine the new admin

The guy Hillary paid to murder Seth Rich to cover up the fact that she and Russia conspired to steal the 2016 election.....

Everyone knows Hillary paid a BLM member to kill Seth Rich...

But the media plays it down by claiming she was just being sarcastic
Who is this guy that you are claiming shot Seth Rich twice in the back?

How do you know he didn't commit suicide by shooting himself in the back twice, and attaching the weapon to a drone that flew away with the gun to get rid of the evidence in the Potomac?

Obama made him head of Defense Intelligence...Obama didn't fire him...stop lying...he served his two year term and retired.
Obama didn't appoint him National Security Advisor now did he??

So your goofy ass must be assuming that Trump was so weak and Obama was so brilliant and powerful that Trump had no choice but to appoint him National Security Advisor

Who is this guy that you are claiming shot Seth Rich twice in the back?

How do you know he didn't commit suicide by shooting himself in the back twice, and attaching the weapon to a drone that flew away with the gun?
BLM killed Seth Rich because Hillary paid them to do it....and because BLM already wanted to kill Seth for being white...

This was already a well known fact.....

You better watch your mouth, boy. The KKK today is 100% RepubliQan, and you know it, lying traitor.

Shooting politicians is trivial to you... but not to Homeland Security, who has YOU on file, dumdum.

Say hi to your governor for me, Klanny! He's the one in the sheet. LOL

1627398855902.png

He didn't...Obama was powerful enough to make him Director of Defense Intelligence.

There is no doubt that Obama warned Trump of hiring him, Obama as we know did not want Flynn back in Washington....we know he and the Obamagate Gang worked hard to undermine Flynn and the Trump admin. Trump certainly made a mistake, trusting the Obama hold overs, nobody of course at the time knew the lenghs the Obamagate Gang had gone to undermine the new admin
How is it nobody knew about the "Obamagate Gang" when all you dic suckers did for his whole 8 years was talk about how evil and corrupt he was....

Yet....this was all you managed to come up with...ZERO INDICTMENTS IN 13 PLUS YEARS
O_.008.obma (225).jpg

But cults gonna cult...

Obama didn't appoint him National Security Advisor now did he??

So your goofy ass must be assuming that Trump was so weak and Obama was so brilliant and powerful that Trump had no choice but to appoint him National Security Advisor
No, he made him Director of DNI....when did I say otherwise? DNI is part of the intel community...that sort of experience would make someone a good NSA. It was really a sign of Trump's willingness to bring unity...bringing in one of Obama's own people.

How is it nobody knew about the "Obamagate Gang" when all you dic suckers did for his whole 8 years was talk about how evil and corrupt he was....

Yet....this was all you managed to come up with...ZERO INDICTMENTS IN 13 PLUS YEARS
View attachment 517877

But cults gonna cult...
because they didn't form until the months after the election...when Clinton lost. I am really not sure what your graph is trying to show....Trump in office 1.8 years? I mean when you see such obvious flaws, yet still use the image to prove a point, I got to say...there is something wrong with you

No, he made him Director of DNI....when did I say otherwise? DNI is part of the intel community...that sort of experience would make someone a good NSA. It was really a sign of Trump's willingness to bring unity...bringing in one of Obama's own people.
Yes......

And Trump whined like a little bitch about how Obama didn't warn him about Flynn...even tho we all know Obama did warn him....

so why is trump so much of a moron to still appoint people over and over again like that??

because they didn't form until the months after the election...when Clinton lost. I am really not sure what your graph is trying to show....Trump in office 1.8 years? I mean when you see such obvious flaws, yet still use the image to prove a point, I got to say...there is something wrong with you
Trump was warned before he appointed Flynn national security advisor, so fucking spare me the bullshit...

But for the sake of argument; let's say Trump had no idea who Flynn was....

Why is it that after Flynn was caught lying to the FBI...plead guilty to it twice....was thrown under the bus by Trump...

Why did trump then do a complete 180 and cheerlead for the guy and give him a pardon?

He basically doubled down on his "mistake" of a hire

Yes......

And Trump whined like a little bitch about how Obama didn't warn him about Flynn...even tho we all know Obama did warn him....

so why is trump so much of a moron to still appoint people over and over again like that??
when did he whine about Obama not warning him about Flynn?

I think because despite Obama's warning, he believed in Flynn...and as we know now, was right to. Flynn didn't do anything wrong, and the Obamagate, lead by Comey did an unprecedented attack to undermine the new Admin.

Trump was warned before he appointed Flynn national security advisor, so fucking spare me the bullshit...

But for the sake of argument; let's say Trump had no idea who Flynn was....

Why is it that after Flynn was caught lying to the FBI...plead guilty to it twice....was thrown under the bus by Trump...

Why did trump then do a complete 180 and cheerlead for the guy and give him a pardon?

He basically doubled down on his "mistake" of a hire
the hire wasn't a mistake...the mistake was beliving the Obama holdovers were not corrupt.

Flynn withdrew his pleas, and as the Brady Evidence the Mueller team was hiding, showed...Flynn was innocent. He was exonerated by the DOJ's motion to dismiss.....the pardon was simply away to end it, because who knows what Xiden would have done, as we discovered from the evidence, he was part of the Obamagate Gang, and supported Comeny's unprecedented attempted coup to undermine the Trump admin

Being FIRED ( forced to resign) is a good reason NOT to make that person NSA head

Being FIRED ( forced to resign) is a good reason NOT to make that person NSA head
he wasn’t fired…he served his two year term.

By your logic though Joey Xiden shouldn’t be president..he was forced to resign prior presidential campaigns due to his lying…yet you dembots voted for him

Forum List

Back