What's wrong with this Refugee picture?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain are accepting exactly ZERO refugees. And we are taking how many? Ten thousand? Europe is taking how many hundreds of thousands? WTF????

That's because it's a Muslim invasion force, sent here to undermine and eradicate Western civilization. Notice that most are young men. They couldn't do it with armies or even terrorism, so they just pretend to be refugees and these gullible nations welcome them with open arms.

I've said all along that the progressives were all in with Islamists. This is their play as well, using the media to make Europeans feel guilty, and accusing anyone who dare object as a racist.

What, you guys dont think the US would benifit from introducing the wonderful Syrian culture to our nation? Syrians are into doing good stuff, right?

That's because it's a Muslim invasion force, sent here to undermine and eradicate Western civilization. Notice that most are young men. They couldn't do it with armies or even terrorism, so they just pretend to be refugees and these gullible nations welcome them with open arms.

I've said all along that the progressives were all in with Islamists. This is their play as well, using the media to make Europeans feel guilty, and accusing anyone who dare object as a racist.
Progressives are not "all in with Islamists", they are just fucking bat shit crazy out of their fucking minds.

Progressives are not "all in with Islamists", they are just fucking bat shit crazy out of their fucking minds.

Yes they are. In case you haven't noticed, progressives defend it at every chance they get. At the very least, they will blame the US or someone else for the "situation" Muslims are in, but never the Muslims themselves. They refuse to acknowledge their 1400 year reign of terror. They are more than happy to side with Islamists and use them to help destroy whites, Christians, and capitalism.....the "big three" on progressives' target list.

Yes they are. In case you haven't noticed, progressives defend it at every chance they get. At the very least, they will blame the US or someone else for the "situation" Muslims are in, but never the Muslims themselves. They refuse to acknowledge their 1400 year reign of terror. They are more than happy to side with Islamists and use them to help destroy whites, Christians, and capitalism.....the "big three" on progressives' target list.
Is you first name really "the"? :dunno:

It's like Smoky the Bear's middle name.

Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain are accepting exactly ZERO refugees. And we are taking how many? Ten thousand? Europe is taking how many hundreds of thousands? WTF????
qWXEtSI.jpg

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

muslims hate each other.

their pilgrimage is coming up, and I will accept any bets that there will be suicides bombings. Not random killings, not one suicide bomber, but bombers.

syria is backed by iran, most other ME countries hate iran, they want us to attack them, so they will NOT take in the enemy.

while we have to..

fucking world is mad

I agree and we should take exactly 0 refugees into this country.

One has to wonder about the morons in Govt who would even consider taking Syrian refugees into America.

Morons they truly are.

I agree and we should take exactly 0 refugees into this country.

One has to wonder about the morons in Govt who would even consider taking Syrian refugees into America.

Morons they truly are.
I disagree

take in families. Husbands, wives, children.

All these single "men" are cowards that should be sent back to defend their families.

I disagree. These families will have to be housed, fed and medical care provided and just who the hell do you think will be paying for all of this??

We the taxpayer is who and we have enough freeloaders in America and we sure as hell don't need anymore.

These people should stay in Syria and the Arab league should make a safe zone for them or take them into their own countries. They do not need to come to the US. Period.

Forum List

Back